A girl my husband dated in highschool dragged him for years: Advice?

You have the truth it’s done move on

You’re not the ah but like she’s a liar and being manipulative and it’s not working
Why are you letting her steal your joy?
I have people talking crap but I block them and keep others out of my life that talk to them
Idk I mean you have the proof now so now I hope you can all drop her

Lol stay the hell out of it it’s not your business. That was their relationship not yours and not your child not your business. Mind your own business in your own life

She’s not in your lives both block her and move on she has wasted enough of your time

1 Like

move on and don’t give her a second thought

1 Like

Get a restraining (no contact) order and move on.

Move on. It’s in the past

I’m sorry what is the question

Stop letting her live rent free in your head. It’s time to move on.

Move on and block her! It takes 2 to play head games!Let her play by herself!

1 Like

I don’t understand. It sounds like you got your answer. What advice do you need? I recommend you move on

Not your problem now

Time to bury this bone in the yard, Sis.
Head high, chest out.
You and your man live your best life.
Focus on your man, and you 2 making each other happy.
Block her, keep it moving.

1 Like

Well its all said and done now isnt it? I would take a deep breath and try to move on. It sucks thats she handled the situation the way she did, but you can’t change the past. All you can do is move on. The DNA says all it needs to say about your husband and the ex.

Ur husband isn’t the father it’s now proven just move on. No reason for her to be in ur life in any shape or form.

Forget about it. Water under the bridge. Seems like u need a hobby

Shame on her for all her drama. Shame on him if he plays along. Time to move on.

2 Likes

Clearly she isnt in her right mind if he wanted one and tried and then she randomly is like now.

She’s got issues. Lock down your profile, change your number if you have too, if she stalks you or shows up at your house call the cops.

Block her. Move on . Why waste time worrying when it’s done now

Your husband by result of DNA is not the father so why dwell on it why not just move on and forget about it

Move on. If she keeps bothering ya’ll get a restraining order.

2 Likes

How did he try to do a DNA test? Did he file a court petition stating he believed he was the father & agreed to pay for the test? Or did he just try to force her to initiate it?

I’m not condoning her actions. She’s absolutely wrong. He could’ve solved this a lot sooner though.