Am I being dramatic? Need advice

He is clearly not mature enough and ready to take on the role. He needs to go

1 Like

As a single mom who got into a relationship when her daughter was a little over a year old, if the guy that I am now currently married to had said that, he would no longer be around. He’s shown her unconditional love since day 1. There’s men out there that will show both your kids that, why waste your time on one that doesn’t like one?

1 Like

Hell no. Equal or kick his ass to the curb

Nope :-1: kids comes first. And this is super weird. If I were in this situation hed be kicked to the curb instantly. Why is this even a question.

2 Likes

Put yourself in your son’s shoes. Imagine having a step dad that doesnt like you. (:

5 Likes

Be very careful of him

Very strange. Don’t leave him alone with your kids. Focus on you and the babies OR keep your adult life away from your babies.

Ewsh hell no. Get rid of that man

If his exact words were “I don’t like your son” then he should already be out of their life. I would not keep anyone around like that. Wow

2 Likes

Whaaat! Oh hell no! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Omg! There is absolutely nothing to think about. Get rid of him! Your kids always come first no matter what!

How is this even a question? I pray for your son’s sake that you leave but the fact that you even need other people’s advise doesn’t give me much hope…

2 Likes

I’ll dump him for you. Give me his number.

3 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

He should love your kids equally. If he said, “I don’t like your son.” leave and protect your kids.

1 Like

My SO bonded better with my oldest son when they met…but he was old enough to play I was 3 months pregnant when I met my SO of 7 yrs now but he cut my daughters cord and everything…my middle son at the time was a momma’s boy and cried at anyone trying to pay him attention…and so he didn’t mesh well but now they are best buds…I’d tell your bf to not verbally express that there is favorites and not to gift unless there’s is a gift for both…but not to sound whatever but watch him with your daughter…men can be nasty and him liking the daughter over the son and stuff is just idk weird…just be careful and really supervise your daughter around him just to be sure he isnt a weird one with kids…but lay out some rules…and supervise…but for the man to straight say he doesn’t like your son is just rude and mean…my man never said that…he made the effort to have my middle son be comfortable and like him…he felt bad when my son would cry at him trying to pay him attention…so idk its a bit different…I understood my SO bonding with the one that would play and not cry but if he ever told me he straight up did not like one of my kids but loved the other…I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t have been around…so maybe you should think it out but I wouldn’t have anyone around my kids that wasn’t accepting and understanding of all my kids…my kids come first before any man…there dad included…so I think you should have a heart to heart with this man on how you feel and why he feels the way he does…to me it’s a red flag… regardless if he doesn’t have kids…that’s no reason to verbally tell a women one of her kids is loves and the other is disliked

That’s f’d up I would never trust him around my kids there for it would be time to move on… leave asap

Please please please leave this dude if he is telling you he doesn’t like your son it’s not like he’s going to wake up one day and like him your going to keep telling yourself things will be ok and one day this person could literally hurt your son or worse.

2 Likes

Not rite kick him to the curb if he can’t love em both

1 Like

Yikes on several bikes :grimacing: got gotta let that man go…

Am I only one that sees that as red flags :triangular_flag_on_post: seeMs he’s grooming her. Because most with good intentions will buy both kids something and not favor one or the other. I would get rid of him imo

4 Likes

no, bye. your kids are far more important than some man you’ve known for less than a year.

As a mother why do you even need to be asking this question… I really really hope you make the right decision for your children and not be selfish just thinking about yourself. I actually got sick reading this post breaks my heart. My children come first before any “man”

4 Likes

Run girl!!! Your children are more important than a BOY!

2 Likes

Leave him immediately

1 Like

No no no no no. It won’t change and your children will feel it. Dont let anyone make your babies feel unloved because in the end…theyll feel like you didn’t love them enough to stop this.

1 Like

Wrf. No. Pass. Move along.

1 Like

That’s unacceptable. Red flag. Bye. So many men in this world that will love you and BOTH your kids. God will bring him when time is right. Do not be selfish and let ur child suffer.

4 Likes

Nope nope nope. You keep that man away from your daughter!

8 Likes

Red flag your a package deal Mama

1 Like

It does seem like he is grooming her. That just doesn’t sound right.

3 Likes

Not right at all let him go

1 Like

That’s is so wrong sorry u need to get rid of him

That is a strange thing to say! Time to kick him to the curb

Um no. Leave him girl! Your children come first and as a mom of 3, I love them all the same and if ANY man said he favors one child over the other, BYE. I’m sorry but that’s not ok in any way.

Ummm… he needs to go. This raises so many alarms for me and his age isn’t one of them.

Ew sounds like he’s going to groom your daughter run

He clearly told you he doesn’t like your son :roll_eyes: That alone should be a deal breaker for you! Your children come before any guy…

2 Likes

Do not tolerate this. Get rid of him immediately like now as you are reading all these comments. Please.

1 Like

Exactly he needs to go. Big red flag

Oh hell no … girl, u better run as fast as u can! That is absolutely unacceptable :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ummm I’d take it super serious !!! Why are you even still with him? I’m serious …. If he can’t treat both of your kids good I would be like cya!

3 Likes

Tell him on his bike. He either accepts both of your kids or else. Both of your kids come before any man. Id be like bye bye dont let the door hit you on the way out.

1 Like

This is a major red flag. He should not be favoring any child, much less your daughter specifically

4 Likes

Oh you better take this very seriously!! He has got to go!!

2 Likes

Definitely take that serious!!! I actually ended my 12 year relationship because of some shit he pulled involving my kids… always run when someone says any kind of hurtful crap or does any kind of hurtful crap involving your child kids must always come first

Kick him to the curb

RED flag get out of that one.

2 Likes

It will never get better, if u want him to resent u forever and need therapy, go now

1 Like

WHAT THE ACTUAL F☆€#???
How is this even a question?
Your responsibility as those kids mother is to protect them from people like him. You being ok with him saying that about your 2 year old is not ok. He’s telling you what kind of person he is… LISTEN!!!

14 Likes

Don’t trust him. If he doesn’t like your son it’s time to say goodbye!!:leg:

2 Likes

Sounds really susss to me

4 Likes

If a person doesn’t like one of your children then you should leave them. Idc for a person to sit here and tell you hey I don’t like your child you should be concerned and it’s not know all he’s gonna grow out of it it’s just because he don’t have his now it’s because he’s got a mental issue for you to like one child or not like any of your partners children that means you’re gonna end up being shitty towards them as they grow up and that’s when you have girls boyfriends who killed them or beat them

1 Like

Blatantly favoritism at best is still harmful and it sounds like grooming at worst. Cut him off

5 Likes

Plz be careful some men are groomers for little girls :sob::broken_heart: definitely a red flag :triangular_flag_on_post:

16 Likes

Girl what??? Leave him

Seriously…thats wrong. Leave him.

If someone tells me they don’t like my son they gotta go :unamused: that’s my baby and will always be my baby.

1 Like

He’s definitely not the one.

1 Like

Nooooppppeeeee bye :wave:! My guy treats my son (not his) just as good as my daughter (his). It is definitely a place to have boundaries. I have had times in the past where someone would treat my child or ask about something to do with them and if I’m even hesitant I say no. You can change your mind later if you find you may have been overprotective or didn’t judge correctly but first reaction or bad feeling should be an immediate stop. I know sometimes it is hard to tell but YOU also deserve peace of mind. If it feels weird listen to yourself.

4 Likes

No…things won’t get better with time. Everyone knows you treat all children the same. Youre a package deal…doesnt like your son ?? Show him the door and dont let him back in.

1 Like

this shouldn’t have even had to be asked :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

If u stay with him, u deserve to get :facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2:… Leave him NOWWWWWWW

1 Like

Drop him, sis. If he doesn’t like BOTH of your kids, he doesn’t have a place in your life. ALWAYS choose your children over any romantic interest.

3 Likes

That is not very nice of him. I would dump him.

No that’s really weird honestly. And gives me pervert vibes. If it isn’t that, he shouldn’t ever be showing favoritism to kids and as their mom you need to be standing up for them. Leave him while it’s still early

4 Likes

Be careful as he may be trying to groom your daughter.

5 Likes

Byyyyyeeeee! He may not have kids, but he doesn’t get to play favorites. I’m also the type of person that is always concerned someone will groom my child. He’s got to go

1 Like

He’s playing favorites…
You should play favorites too. You should favor your kids. . .
GOODBYE wack ass boyfriend

This is how those situations evolve, where the new boyfriend enters the picture and the kids end up neglected, abused or dead, and the mom sits by and allows it because that’s her man, or cause “he didnt mean to.” What the hell, there shouldn’t even be a question here, run away asap.

3 Likes

I think its more weird that you are even questioning this.

1 Like

A grown adult doesnt like a 2 year old?? What? Hes a baby. Nah. Leave, it likely wont get better. Put the boundary of him not favoring one over the other in place and as soon as he violates that boundary he should be gone. Dont let him get comfortable doing that.

No tell him if he can’t treat both equally then gtfo. Not cool.

2 Likes

Nope. Get rid of him.

1 Like

I mean he doesn’t need to buy both kids something at the same time. It’s only been a month that he’s actually being around them. The younger one might just be quieter then the older one. And that’s why she’s the “favorite” I know my boyfriend gets irritated with my oldest cause she never stops talking :joy: I do to sometimes. I buy my middle kid more things then my oldest. And my youngest doesn’t really need anything or old enough to want anything yet.
Some people jump to quick to people being pedos. People are allowed to like one more then the other. Doesn’t mean anything sometimes. How long have you known him before talking? Have you seen him with other kids? Does him or his behavior make you uncomfortable? I wouldn’t suggest leaving him alone with either kid- I don’t leave my kids with anyone. But if you aren’t comfortable then end it.

Throw him out. He’s favoring your daughter… that’s creepy.

8 Likes

Nope leave…had a guy that favored my daughter over my 2 boys. It will only get worse. Address it and if you don’t see him change leave. I’m now with someone who treats all of my kids like his own and were having a baby together now and planning our future. Find a man who wants you and your kids.

Omg he said he doesn’t like your son and you’re debating about whether to continue a relationship with him?! Plus it sounds like he’s grooming your daughter. Seems like pedo behavior to me

9 Likes

If you’re asking what you need to do, then you already know what you need to do. That is disgusting behavior. I would’ve kicked his ass out when he brought a gift for one and not the other. Imagine how your son felt.

He told you he doesn’t like your child? Dump him. You’re a package deal.

3 Likes

Such a huge red flag! Please leave.

3 Likes

Get rid of him. This is just the beginning of how he will treat your son. Your son will suffer from it!

Bad vibes, inappropriate vibes. Don’t let your daughter get hurt bc you like a guy you barely know. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Tell him to fuck off

You cant buy one and not the other theyre babies , wtf

Get rid of him .he needs to love both children ;

Choose your children always. Don’t even consider bringing him around if he cannot love your children equally. Your “boyfriend” will only damage your son by showing affection to his sibling and not him.

1 Like

First off be careful as his only love for ur daughter might not be a healthy one if u catch my drift. He should love both ur kids equally.

1 Like

He said he does not like your son!? Why, pray tell, are you still with him?

Doesnt matter age, if he literally told you he doesnt like your son, why are you with him? He’ll never treat them the same. Your son is 2, not a teen going through their own issues. And even then it’s not ok.

Hell no! Before the standards I have for myself,I have even higher standards for my kids!!!

Heck no. If he can’t treat them the same bubye!

Umm ya take that sh*t serious. That would be a deal breaker for me. If your kids come first then you should get rid of him. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Nope you can’t expect him if he isn’t going to except both your kids as his own.

Why the HELL is this a question? There’s so many RED FLAGS here!

4 Likes

If he ACTUALLY told you he doesn’t like your son I think you already know what to do…you don’t say that about a kid!

2 Likes

Never never put up with that! Dump him!

Get rid of him fast. He’s rotten & he sounds like an idiot!

My boyfriend and I have one baby together and I have 3 others he is closer to my youngest but he still buys for them all and never shows favoritism if he did I would of ended it awhile ago. Don’t allow that at all.

Your kids need to come first that’s a huge red flag. He should be treating them both the same. Bin the whole man

1 Like

How is this even a question?

2 Likes

Get rid of That Creep !