Am I wrong for cutting out my sister in law?

This would be her sixth child. She has two up in heaven and two on earth, well three including my child. I guess I just don’t know how to feel about it. I mean, she hardly has her kids since her parents have the most of the time. We are getting a house soon, and I don’t know if I want her over there’s some I don’t know animosity. Maybe I just don’t understand it. How would you feel about it? Is this something I should talk to her about? I think I just needed to vent and get it out. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

45 Likes

She have 6 kids? 2 in heaven and 3 on earth including your, so where is the other 3?

3 Likes

This is really confusing!!!

14 Likes

I’m so confused. How are you considering your child as her child? And where is the animosity coming from? Like what’s the actual problem you have with her?

24 Likes

Just mind your business. You’re welcome.

16 Likes

what? Me no undertstand

5 Likes

I had a stroke trying to understand this :woman_facepalming:

113 Likes

You guys… it ain’t rocket science… she don’t like that her sister in law is a POS mom. It’s horrible grammer but you can definitely comprehend lol.

4 Likes

i came to the comments to hep make sence but that didnt help lol

14 Likes

Did she give you your child for you to adopt him?

She has 3 and 2 in heaven… that’s 5. And the 6th is the one she’s pregnant with

Did you ever think maybe her parents want the kids all the time

What I always tell people is simple really. You don’t have to like my choices, you don’t have to agree with them, and they don’t have to be the things you’re into. What you won’t do is belittle me because you have a different personal view. If you don’t like me because of who I am, then you obviously need to remove yourself from my life. We won’t get along if you hold me to your standards and not my own. I feel as though you are acting like a child first and foremost. This post was terribly confusing and made absolutely no sense despite being able to understand it enough to get a small picture of what’s happening. Remove yourself from the situation and learn some human decency before returning to cause chaos.

3 Likes

People just have to learn in their own way. The harder we try and force our opinions on what they should do or shouldn’t, in the long run it’s too much energy for you to take on when in reality, it’s her situation. If she has 2 in heaven then she probably has things she needs to work through herself because it has impacted her. This is a weird story but big picture is either talk to her about whatever you need to talk about or continue on with life.

I’m confused, what is the issue

7 Likes

You should talk to her.if she doesnt understand , at least you were honest with her.

my vertigo went up to heaven n then back down to earth trying to get the point

12 Likes

I feel like this is one of those math riddles.

30 Likes

Communicate…even if you still decide you don’t want her over. Talk to her, as uncomfortable as it might be.

Sounds like you need to mind your business

2 Likes

Why are you including your child in the list of her children? If she has done bad things then yes but if you just don’t agree with her choices than I think that’s wrong.

8 Likes

Just because grandparents have their grandchildren all the time doesnt mean anything. My mother use to stop by a d grab the kids a few days a week. Sometimes a few hours sometimes she would call and say they are having a sleepover. She loves my babies even the 3 of my husband’s I adopted. They are all nearly grown and she still does it.

1 Like

This post made zero sense. What’s the animosity about? How is this her sixth child if she has 2 angel babies, 2 living, and you’re counting your own child as one of hers? This post is very confusing.

40 Likes

I’m confused your you cut your sister off because she has kids and is expecting another…if that’s true that’s hardly a reason to cut her off sounds like jealousy to me

1 Like

Why does she have your child? Confused.

2 Likes

3 kids, including yours? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Im so confused, why did you cut her off? What is the question?

1 Like

It would be easier to give advice if we could understand what you are saying!

7 Likes

Keep your nose out easy :joy:

So you complain that her parents have her kids, but she has your kid? I’m so confused…

17 Likes

How to feel about what? The fact that this will be her 6th child( which givin the details the math doesn’t add up to 6) but we’ll pretend it did… why does it concern you if she has 6,16 or 60? And what do u mean " three including my child?" So you’re complaining about how many kids she has but she’s raising your kid too? Your entire post made my head hurt and makes zero sense… Mind your business and don’t worry about what she’s doing , or how many kids she has if that’s what this post is about. :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

so how many chickens did the sister inlaw lay?
Pm me your Answers.
copy and paste keep it going.
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

None of this makes sense.

Why does she have your child? Girl bye ! You need to worry about your own kid fr

3 Likes

Can you have this make sense

I think she means she has one of her sister’s children. Maybe?? Not sure but could be what she means 🤷

Yea, nahh… come back once you’ve had a coffee and can speak and think in straight lines

7 Likes

This smells like the number banana :woman_facepalming::rofl:

9 Likes

There’s a serious piece of this puzzle missing

2 Likes

This makes absolutely no sense

2 Likes

Seems like they didn’t copy the whole text.

1 Like

Lisa Dwyer the post made my head hurt trying to understand then I came to the comments section to see if it was just me :see_no_evil: the comments made me laugh way too much :joy:

2 Likes

So, you are asking if you should cut out your sister in law because she is having another child? Is that what you are meaning? Because, if she has your child, as your post seems to suggest, I assume there is a reason for that. Also if she chooses to have another child, that isn’t really your concern. That’s a pretty petty thing to be bitter over especially if she has already lost 2 of her kids. Just saying.

3 Likes

None of that is your business lol

1 Like

She is your sister in law her life choices are not any of your business regardless if you approve of them or not.

3 Likes

I’m confused. Does she have your child? Why would you cut her out of your life? Has she done something or is it because she keeps getting pregnant?

4 Likes

I don’t even understand this request :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Who approved or posted this post?? Lmao :joy: makes zero sense.

8 Likes

Maybe rewrite a little can’t understand this

Umm…:face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking: what’s going again?? You say your sister never has her kids but seems like you dont have yours either if your sister has yours. I’m so lost.

4 Likes

This was on an am I the a-hole thread on Reddit. The child she’s referring to is one she adopted from her sister. Her sister had another after the child she adopted making it 6 children. The sister doesn’t have custody of any of her children except the most recent one because two have died and two are basically raised by their grandparents.

3 Likes

My level of confusion after reading this post

4 Likes

I don’t understand a word you wrote. 6 kids, 2 in heaven, 2 on earth, 3 INCLUDING YOUR CHILD? Why are you including your child in with hers? What animosity? ???

1 Like

why does your sister in law have your child? if she chooses to have another child its her choice. Is she caring for her children now? Not sure by your post if there is child safety issues or you having issues with her

Peace is something to treasure and if there’s someone disturbing it then it needs to be eliminated at all cost no matter the person. Adults learn how to deal w things but a child hasn’t been there yet and it effects them differently.

You’re fully allowed to cut anyone out of your life if you want. I’ve done it with several people because they’re rude or we just don’t get along. However, if I’m understanding correctly, you’re cutting her out for having a child? If that’s the case, that isn’t really your business.

Is this a maths question? I’m so confused :woman_shrugging: why has she your child she’s 2 angel Babies 2 with her parents can’t make it out

5 Likes

I’m too blonde for this post

1 Like

Please don’t leave me thinking :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I’m gonna need a resubmission in English :rofl::woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

What just happened :flushed:

3 Likes

This is Math, Spanish, English, biology and physics question in one right?

4 Likes

Delete this post and send another anonymous post that gives more details so more people can understand what your problem is with the sister in law. This algebra with the children🤯! 2+2+x=6 So, you are technically saying she has 2 living children and 1 of yours? 3 children? And pregnant for 1 more? I’m honestly feeling bad for the sister in law for losing 2 children🤷🏼‍♀️

3 Likes

You all know how wrong you were posting this. Should have asked the poor girl to clarify :tired_face:

2 Likes

so…
2 babies in heaven.
2 babies with grandparents.
1 baby with you
and she’s pregnant?
did i get that right? if so, why is she continuing to have baby’s if she doesn’t have the ones she has already? that’s sad for the children here already.

So is this one of those weird maths questions my teachers always told me I would need to know in real life?

12 Likes

How does your partner feel? As she is his/her sister and they may not want to cut her out of there or there child’s life, I am not sure what the point is about how many children she has? But if that’s why you want to cut her out then I don’t think that is fair. I also would not include your child as one of her children. Good luck in what ever you decide

So she’s pregnant with her fifth child not sixth because your kid is not her kid. Her having another child is non of your business and you shouldn’t have any animosity about it unless you’re the one taking care of the two she already has

3 Likes

glad im not the only one guessing what this is about😆

6 Likes

6 minus 2 equals 4, but of those 4… One is still in her tummy and 1 is yours? So that makes 2 kids?
I’m confused with what the child math has to do with you not liking your sister

6 Likes

2 in heaven 3 on earth and one in the belly thats six. Im guessing she is not the best mother givin the parents take care of 2 while you have the other. Obviously she shouldnt have anymore kids. I dont blame you cutting her off to save face. Focuse on your bub and move on. Dont listen to the fb haters who cant read between the lines.

3 Likes

She is saying her sister in law has 2 in heaven an 3 on earth an 1 in her belly 2+3+1=6

1 Like

Well…you can support her from afar…you dont need to have an active role front row seat and act like her bestie… Just be honest, but do it delicately. Tell her where you stand, and leave at that.

I’m sure someone will be caring for the new one too

So you don’t like her because she doesn’t take care of her kids? If that’s what you are saying then I get it. I have a bil who is a dead beat dad and I don’t like him. I can’t t be friends with someone I don’t respect

So you want to cut her out of your life because she has kids? One of which is your kid? 2 who are deceased? 2 more and one on the way? This is weird

2 Likes

so youre basically being a HYPOCRITE???:woman_shrugging::grin::woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Wtf is this rambling incoherent crap

11 Likes

Please do not make yourself sick wanting to unstand thing you never well just keep your face in are Heaven Father be happy with waything are in pray for thing to be better for your heart.Amen

1 Like

Ok, here’s the explanation previously posted by Jessi Anne Dietrich:

“This was on an am I the a-hole thread on Reddit. The child she’s referring to is one she adopted from her sister. Her sister had another after the child she adopted making it 6 children. The sister doesn’t have custody of any of her children except the most recent one because two have died and two are basically raised by their grandparents.”

1 Like

Whatever OP needs to do to preserve her sanity. Just let all the kids know they have siblings. If OP can deal with the grandparents who are raising two of the sister’s kids, it would be great if they could be in each other’s lives.

Assume everyone has given up on sister being responsible or even using birth control (though getting her Norplant, IUD or tubes tied would be a blessing at this point).

Also assuming sister won’t go to counseling. Not sure what precipitated her going off the rails & being unable to care for any of her children, but clearly therapy is in order. Did having two kids die send her over the cliff to continuously having kids who get taken by away? Drug or other addiction issues? Mental incapacity?

If dealing with sister is making you nuts, keep your distance, but at least keep information so you know how to reach her. How did you turn out responsible while she didn’t growing up in the same family? Was there outside abuse? So many questions.

1 Like

I am a bit confused.

I’m gonna need so much more information

2 Likes

She has your kid? Why do you care how many children she has?
Maybe worry about raising yours?
*unless of course she adopted your child and you gave rights up willingly.
If you had your child taken from you… please sit all the way down in the back row!

1 Like

Go Home You’re Drunk :joy:

7 Likes

This post is confusing and unclear… So I gather your sister in law is pregnant. Are you cutting her off because she’s had so many kids? Does that effect you? Why is your kid counted as one of her kids? You don’t know how to feel about what? Her being pregnant? Why does that concern you? So much missing information…

7 Likes

So what I’m getting out of this is you’re raising one of her children as it is and she keeps having children yet chooses not to be a mom and raise them…yes you have every right to just cut her out and be done with the whole situation

35 Likes

Why do you count your child as hers, you’re leaving a lot out making this all confusing. Is there animosity because she has your child?

78 Likes

Are we assuming this post is from a female ? Could it be a guy and he got his SIL pregnant is that why it says SIL has three one of which is mine ? Aaaany way you have to do what’s best for you and your life going forward base yr answer on that.

If she has one of your children then why wouldn’t you want her over. Having her over would mean you’d have your child over. I’m confused to why she has your child to begin. Sounds like you should be grateful she’s raising your child and you get to visit it. Most don’t get that priveledge

8 Likes

The way this read is, she had 2 children by birth, and 1 she adopted from you. She is pregnant again, and currently living with her parents. You are judging her because her parents help take care of the kids (1 of them biologically yours). Why would you stop seeing her? Especially if your child would no longer see you.

12 Likes

I’ve always been jealous of my sister-in-law and the way that my in-law parents treat her kids. You kind of have to decide about her yourself.

1 Like

Wow, I am concerned for you that you feel the need to share on social media. Maybe chat with a counselor who can offer you professional advice.

3 Likes

Why would you count your child as hers? What I’m getting out of this is she’s taking care of your child, if that’s the case, why wouldn’t you want her over or in your life? Why would she eve. Have your child in the first place. This post is missing alot of information.

20 Likes

Umm I don’t understand. Your sister in law has your child and you want to cut her out of your life? Are you complaining that your in laws are watching her kids and apparently your child because she has them? Will you be raising your own child then if you cut her out?

4 Likes

I dont even know what the actual question is here. Definitely poor communication skills. If I dont understand what she’s trying to say, then how does the sister-in-law?? Lol

12 Likes

I think she means three including the child she’s raising as her own.

1 Like

What do you need to talk to her about exactly? She has three kids one of which is yours. There’s something wrong with you for giving your child away. She’s fine. If you are so guilty you do not want to see her than don’t.

Do you love your child? The child you are raising that was gifted to this world through your sister in-law…for this you have been blessed… whatever your sis in-law chooses to do is not your problem…try not to judge. God works in mysterious ways…be strong with your boundaries…always make these known.what you will put up with …what you will not put up with…communicate openly and let your veiws be heard …don’t be used by people…but do not judge them for the dumbass mistakes they make because 9 times out of ten …there’s a reason for these events…also did you know it is scientifically proven grandparents live longer when they are involved with the grandkids…grab those positives and run with them…don’t look back…and no one gets left behind

Sounds like she has custody of one child and her parents have custody of the others and her sister still having kids and she is frustrated with everyone having to take on her responsibilities and she has a sister that doesn’t care. Her priorities are not in order.
That’s what I got…
And some people are never going to change. Hopeless. Boundaries are super important.

3 Likes