Am I wrong or is my husband?

He needs a stroller and his own convertible car seat

1 Like

I’m so lucky to invest with Mrs lisa jennifer , I can assure you that she’s 100% legitimate and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform. Indeed this has been a life changing opportunity to me and all thanks to lisa Jennifer for helping me out on cryptocurrency trade,you can give it a try

I have been hearing about cryptocurrency I never know how it works until I came across Mrs lisa jennifer trades and She makes me understand how it works, since then I’ve been investing in her platform and i have being making massive profits that’s why I decided to tell you, invest with the right manager today. Click on this name to message her

I have two vehicles and I bought two. If one is used more you could purchase a really nice one for one and a safe yet less expensive one for the vehicle that’s uses less for the child. They are a pain to get in and out and you can’t do it with the baby in it so that co.plicates things.

1 Like

It comes out but it doesn’t have a handle and it pains my fingers having to unlatch it even when I remove it to clean. Honestly, once baby is able to sit it’s so much easier just taking baby out. If you need another carseat it’s just easier to have another carseat in the other vehicle. So no it doesn’t have a base like the infant seat. If all you do is install it with the seatbelt it might be easier to get out but I use the latches as I feel it’s more secure. My advice, invest in two careseats while baby is still in the infant seat.

1 Like

Get two car seats. Convertible ones can be taken out but it’s not as safe to be taking it out non stop and reinstalling it. They have to be installed correctly each time.

4 Likes

2 carseats. I cannot get my Daughter’s convertible seat done and undone from the anchors, and I have leather seats so if I try to just buckle it in, it slips around unsafely. My husband and I just trade vehicles if he needs to pick her up(which is only maybe 2-3 times per month: so it’s not worth it to us getting another seat.)

1 Like

I bought a convertible car seat & never got an infant carrier. We use a Moses basket in/out the vehicle. Did the same thing with my youngest son. He’s 14 now. Infant carriers can cause bad posture if used too much, & my family already has genetic spine issues.

we did that with my oldest when he was at that stage.
it’s a pain in the butt but you can.

if you don’t want to, get 2

I take Uber everywhere so my sons convertible carseat gets transfered from car to car literally on a daily basis… Of course you can put it in and never remove it if that’s your choice but you don’t have to

The infant car seat is more convenient than the convertible one. Either way you need a new car seat before she maxes out. So just go grab two 5 point harnesses for each car for like $30 at Walmart.

We got the forever Graco car seat. So I will never have to get another car seat. It it is big and bulky especially when the child is small. Now that she is bigger we just went and got a cheap 5 point seat at Walmart for my husband’s truck. The big bulky convertible car seat is a pain when the child really doesn’t need it after a certain age/weight.

The graco 4ever is easy to take in and out, I have a brutal neck and back and can do it or you could get 2 car seats

1 Like

Life will be Easier to just buy an extra one he will see😂

1 Like

Just buy an extra one for the babysitter easier then taking it out everytime because they don’t come out

Convertible car seat is meant to stay in the car. If properly installed it’s a pain in the ass to get in and out. You need one for each csr.

I mean you CAN take them out, they are just bigger, heavier and more annoying to be pulling in and out.

2 Likes

The graco 4ever dlx snug lock carseat is pretty easy to take out and put back in quickly. https://www.gracobaby.com/car-seats/toddler-car-seats/all-in-one-car-seats/4ever-dlx-snuglock-4-in-1-car-seat/SAP_2139086.html

1 Like

Let him try it. He’ll learn really quick that getting a 2nd car seat is sooooo much easier.

4 Likes

Go talk to the police…they know the laws

2 Likes

Just get 2 car seats and then you each have one! Trust me!

3 Likes

Honestly just buy the extra seat it’s so much easier and they are such a pain to take in and out

3 Likes

They aren’t hard to switch in and out once you figure out the car seat for each car. However you could save the swapping by each having one of the car seats that grow with the kid.

2 Likes

Let him “easily take it out” and back in a few times and he’ll want to just get 2 lol

3 Likes

i am making these days easily more than $500 per day for doing work online. i got my 3rd payment last month of $18335. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $17771 per month but now i see how it works.

Check This >>https://DollarProfits1892.pages.dev/

When a baby reaches 20 lbs they sit in a front facing seat Clearly he needs realize you cant keep same seat you gotta get bigger seat for your growing baby! I always kept a seat in each vehicle bcuz it just made it easier that way

Technically he could take it out every time but it certainly isn’t easy or reasonable lol. Also make sure he knows how to properly put a seat in as at least 75% of seats are installed incorrectly.

Why can’t you get 2 car seats, one for each vehicle? If you’re too tight on money just switch car seat from car to car. I don’t see the big deal.

Just get two seats……lol

Get 2 and you can find car seat groups on fb that will help you pick the right seats for the vehicles

Neither of you are wrong. If he has no problem taking the seat in and out let him. If you don’t then do what’s best for you.

Get two car seats. Far easier and safer than taking one in and out of the cars all the time.

Not everyone can afford to buy two carseats. However it really is not that hard to switch em from car to car.