Am I wrong to think my husband may be cheating on me?

Come on girl, you know what’s going on. Get froggy and leap out of there or let yourself be abused and possibly catch a disease from his escapades…make your move.

Another thing. Start moving money so you aren’t left without.

8 Likes

Give him a taste of his own medicine, get a sitter, get dolled up, wear some raunchy clothes. Go out and enjoy yourself!!

5 Likes

Hmmm red flags all over it — he is CHEATING

Catch him. Show up to where he is, and i wouldn’t even make a scene. See it, go home, and start filling for divorce.

5 Likes

I’d be stalking him after work and find out!! Follow him and then you will know…

1 Like

Does my ring hurt your finger when you go out at night…uh, most likely! Maybe you should show up at the bar some night!

Show up to the bar with his best friend

Cheating… go with your gut feeling

2 Likes

Follow him from work. Learn to be a spy

5 Likes

Sounds like you need to just leave🤷‍♀️
Something my dad always told me. Once a cheater always a cheater!

2 Likes

Serious Red Flags.
But I wish people would put a little more information in these “advice situations” for us.
Like how old are y’all?
How long have y’all been married?
Do y’all have children?
Does he have a seriously stressful job?
Not that any answer would validate a possible cheater. But it would give more insight as to why he may be acting shady if he’s not in fact cheating.

3 Likes

No matter what he is doing - it is not acceptable! He should spend his time with you!

I’d be feeling the same way you are. And I definitely would be concerned. There’s no reason for him to be going out constantly and never being home. Even if he wasn’t cheating obviously he doesn’t wanna be home with his family. I’d be pissed and I’d make it known he can realize what’s important in his life and treat you all like priorities or he can kick rocks

1 Like

EXIT PLAN girl start now he’s fucking around

Gut instincts are always right take it from someone who knows.

1 Like

Follow him… but seriously all red flags point to jumping the fence

He’s a cheater & a liar!

1 Like

They Always say they aren’t cheating. They Always say you are crazy. It Always ends up you were right! Take ur rings off, find a good attorney and find a man who wants to be with you. Life is too short for the games some people play. Good luck

4 Likes

If not cheating still problematic behavior that needs to be addressed.

1 Like

Girl please. Just leave

Uhhh he’s a liar, something is going on. Say bye!

Nope. Show up at the bar. Why turn ur location off if he not doing anything. That right there is a red flag. Or ask if u can go out w him too see how he reacts to that. He’s up to something.

2 Likes

Definitely cheating. Been there, done that. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Red flags everywhere. I’d follow him, get proof and leave him. People say I’m crazy though.

Sure, and I’m the queen of England!!!

2 Likes

Follow your gut…

Yes, he is cheating!

1 Like

Sorry if you are but never the less Come on girl pack his bags👍

Hoverwatch will put a app on his phone and you can see everything he does even if he deletes it

1 Like

You already know that he’s cheating.

Don’t accuse him anymore. Let him go out see where he is going bring your camera and catch him in the act! He will deny deny deny go get your proof

3 Likes

Your husband isn’t cheating just like I’m actually Hannah Montana, except he’s the one trying to get the best of both worlds.

Yeah he’s most definitely cheating no matter how much he swears on everything up and down.
Every single detail you gave,no doubt he is cheating. But my question is…why do you keep letting it go on? Give him your wedding ring and tell him it’s over.No excuses. Unless you like being lied to,treated like complete dirt,cheated on,hopefully one night he doesn’t come back and give you and STD or maybe a phone call from another chick saying she’s pregnant with his baby. You need to leave now…if you don’t, then you must not care about YOU.

3 Likes

He’s totally cheating.

When he come home his stuff would be backed and waiting at the door

1 Like

Go with your gut instinct. You already know the answer to this love.

He’s clearly cheating. Leave!

Not wearing your wedding ring all the sudden (didn’t hurt before) and going out every free moment he could be spending with you… you deserve better… although I know in your gut you already know the answer to your own question it’s just hard to face the truth sometimes I’m truly sorry for how your feeling just know it’s not you and you do deserve better

1 Like

If you know what bar he goes to, get sitter, and go to that bar and see what he is doing.

1 Like

listen to yourself and let your gut guide you. stay strong.

1 Like

Go with your gut feeling…it’s always the right and better choice

He has a lot of time on his hands to be out all the time for a married man, he’s definitely cheating hun, make time for yourself and you start going out and doing things for yourself, he’s not worth it, look after yourself hun :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’d go find him! Follow him from work and see where he goes.

1 Like

Download his snapchat transcript

1 Like

I’m sorry but if it looks like a duck quacks like a duck it’s a duck…and I’m sorry but that man is cheating

File for divorce now, don’t wait around. He is cheating on you, whether you want to believe it or not. Pack his belongings and sit his shit on the porch. He is disrespecting you and your marriage every time he takes that ring off, no faithful man is one going to friends houses every night after work nor is he turning his location off or adding random females on snap chat.

Damn. Hate to assume but sounds like cheating to me :pensive:
I’m so sorry if thats the deal.

Don’t wast your time tracking him. It’s not worth it. Leave and never look back.

1 Like

Ummm NO ma’am, Married Men with families DONT stay out till Dawn. Abandoning his wedding ring IS a 100% a sign of infidelity. My advice is get an Attorney IMMEDIATELY, file for Custody, Domicile of the house and spousal support, Then go to the BANK, Draw out HALF of ALL ACCOUNTS and open an account in your name.

5 Likes

Have someone follow him next time he leaves the house. Get video/photo evidence and use it against him in the divorce. I’m sorry, but it’s obvious something is going on. You need to worry about protecting yourself at this point.

2 Likes

Girl when’s he sleeping go on his phone and turn his snap location on and next time he goes to his “friends” head right to where he is.

3 Likes

Cheating ALL DAY !!!

He’s cheating…
Prayers for you :pray:

He is definitely cheating.

1 Like

I’m not usually one to immediately say it but this just all sounds bad to me… I don’t believe his excuses, it seems shady, and I can’t come up with alternatives that make sense. He could be telling the truth of course… Nothing in this world is absolute. But… It sounds bad.

You could still try. You could give him an ultimatum, tell him you don’t believe him, you need more time together, you need way more transparency with his communication and what he’s up to (Normally I believe in, “You should 100% be able to look at your partner’s things, but never need to” as there shouldn’t be a reason to hide but there should be trust to not look… but he needs to prove you can trust him and talking exclusively through something like snapchat… is not how you do it)… He needs to show you he can be trusted. Not tell you. Maybe get therapy together.

But, this is a situation where it’s also perfectly understandable to decide he doesn’t deserve this last chance. He’s acting untrustworthy… No relationship survives on mistrust.

In the end only you can decide. But it definitely sounds like a shady situation. I know I’d be very unwilling to put up with this sort of behavior past, “This makes me feel disrespected and it needs to stop”. Which it sounds like you’ve already done.

He’s gone . Protect yourself and ur kids- so sorry your going through this

Honestly I’d go through his snapchat. That’s what I’ve done when I suspected it. If he has the messages set to delete 24 hours after then there’s no finding anything. But if he wore his wedding ring long before now there’s something going on. Especially since he says he’s working late a lot and staying out til 3-4am then there’s something going on. Especially if location is turned off. Do you have snapchat? And have him as a friend? Because if so you can have your location turned on there and see where he’s at exactly if he has a bitmoji.

He’s absolutely cheating and if you believe him with all that evidence, you get what you get.

3 Likes

Nah he is cheating. Follow him.

Throw one of those kid trackers in his car. And pop up on him!!

7 Likes

what matters is How you take care of yourself mentally during times like these. Do you know what you can handle and can’t handle once you discover what he’s been up to? Gut instinct is always right, hope you continue staying in tune with yourself. Think to yourself if you are willing to continue working on your relationship or not in the worst case scenario. & if you’re able to, Definitely make some time for yourself. Sorry you are having to deal with this situation.

4 Likes

I don’t think you even needed to post this for opinions. Not only is he cheating he lost his ring last time he took it off. Ask him to give it to you so you can get it fixed see what he says then.

9 Likes

Dont waste your time. Change your locks pack his bags leave them at the door for him when he returns. He is cheating or your just being blind. But either way u know the answer and u should not put up with this Good Luck!!!

1 Like

Follow your instinct. A wife’s instinct is usually true.

1 Like

You already know the answer to this…

No way would I allow that…sounds shady to me. I would be spying on his butt

He’s definitely cheating

He is behaving like an immature, single person. Get your ducks in a row. Set some cash aside. Tell him that his behavior is disrespectful, and irresponsible. Not to mention, the health issues that effect you. If he has not cheated yet, he is planning on it. See a lawyer, and get the divorce ball rolling. He has already moved out of your marriage.

6 Likes

I think he’s cheating, but even if he isn’t, he’s not being a good spouse. I’d have a long, stern talk with him about how he’s acting, and if that fails, look for a way out.

9 Likes

I mean even if he’s not, why do you want to be with a guy who hangs with his friends all week and party all weekends… WITHOUT YOU!!?

2 Likes

From personal experience with my ex. Definitely cheating. Get out now.

Find someone who respects you enough to not even be around girls at bars late at night. I went from a partying cheating boyfriend to someone who wants to spend every minute with me and our now beautiful baby boys and I THANK GOD I got out when I did

Needs to be in church it will make a difference or leave him

Lol of course he swears he ain’t cheating, he won’t have the best of both worlds if he does.

Do not waste your time tracking or popping up on him. You know what’s going on. You have to do what is best for you. Don’t waste years of your life, have a serious conversation. He stops behaving like a single man or he will find himself to be a single man.

3 Likes

Even if he isn’t cheating, that’s the road he is trying to go down.

1 Like

When I say don’t waste your time tracking and popping up…that will do nothing positive for your mental health and self esteem. Those are more important.

2 Likes

I read this comment to my husband and he said yea he’s cheating, he said that this is all the signs of cheating and that he’s playing you. He’s says he doesn’t know why people does this if you don’t want to be with the person then leave. He says you need to not waste any more of your time on him and move on. I asked my husband this because I wanted to get a mans perspective on this. I’m so sorry but this is all the signs of cheating. How does a wedding ring breaks at work and no married man should be out until 3 in the morning bars out here in Texas closes at 2am. Just leave you’ll save yourself more heartache down the road.

So ladies, here’s the deal. You suspect it, and probably true. Your plan should be, take his paycheck, and open another account he doesn’t know and save up. After putting up with that crap, boot his ass out. Don’t leave yourself financially crippled.

I am so sorry, but it does sound like he is cheating. At the least he is disrespecting you. My heart breaks for you as I have been there, and was told to leave, but I thought I was special, I could love it away, I could be prettier, smarter, thinner, blahblahblah. I went back time and time again. He even showed up with a preacher, asking him to pray the devil that was making him do this to his family, out of him. You deserve better and I do not know your circumstances, but homeless is better than staying with someone who WILL make you just as sick as he is. The self loathing, eating disorders, and being talked about nearly killed me. Now, I am so much stronger for walking away- and raising my daughters. Sending you hugs.

3 Likes

Yes hes cheating move on

your husband is cheating and if you dont put a stop to it now he will leave you for her sorry but you need to turn up at that club one night and catch him

If he’s acting like he’s single you may as well let him be, you deserve better than that regardless of cheating or not. There is no reason for any of the mentioned acts he’s done to be okay

1 Like

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a duck.

2 Likes

Trust your instincts. A wife is the best detective!!

It sounds weird to me

Idk sounds sketchy. What does your gut say? Go with intuition

Absolutely cheating so very sorry :broken_heart:

Cheating. Trust your instincts. Women are blessed with great instincts, so trust them!!

I had a husband who acted like this, and I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But I realize I was so stupid and all the signs were obvious. I think that’s your situation. I usually don’t jump straight to cheating, but I’m 80% sure he is.

1 Like

Very strange stick to your gut

Sounds like you already know the answer to your question. Move on from him and don’t waste your time or mental health on him anymore. You deserve to be treated like the queen that you are.

1 Like

Sounds like you already know the answer to your question,:neutral_face:
Bye boy👋

1 Like

Trust your heart ! If you feel it ! Its probably true!

He is most definitely cheating. I’m sorry.

Sadly I had a similar experience literally found out later he was cheating

Sounds like he is cheating unfortunately

LIAR. Kick his butt to the curb.

Even if he is not cheating, you don’t matter to him. Dump him

2 Likes

Absolutely cheating!