Any diapers similar to huggies little movers?

Is there any diaper that is made like huggies little movers with the velcro on the front to hold diapers in place? huggies have changed their formula and unfortunately after 9 years and 3 kids my youngest broke out with them. he used them up until a month ago and no other diaper holds as well! thanks!

7 Likes

Costco brand is similar to huggies

1 Like

My son always used luvs and never had any issues

4 Likes

Kirkland and huggies are made by the same company. Any issues you have with huggies, you will more than likely have with Kirkland as well.

1 Like

My daughter uses luvs they hold some stuff , my grandson drinks like a :dromedary_camel:

2 Likes

Kirkland from costco!

1 Like

Meijer brand worked when my boys broke out from huggies. Depending where your from that is.

1 Like

We love meijer brand diapers

1 Like

Had to use luvs, due to kids skin… never had leaks (outside of new baby explosions)

1 Like

I always used luvs with both my boys with no trouble

1 Like

I love pampers cruisers for my little one

1 Like

Believe it or not I alwayd loved the Wal-Mart brand diapers they held good. Luvs is great too. My first wore Huggies. My second Luvs. And my third Wal-Mart brand. My SS had to wear Luvs bc everything else broke him out

1 Like

These are what I’m talking about.

I use pamper cruiser and love then

2 Likes

I always used luvs. I tried Huggies and Pampers with my oldest but he would break out after that I used luvs.

1 Like

I love the new papers 360 cruisers! Worth checking out! Same thing happened with my daughter with the Huggies. Used them for a month then she broke out. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Up & ups from target! They work amazing

My son can only wear luvs
He breaks out with Pampers and Huggies

1 Like

These are amazing. Switched from little movers also because the new ones dont agree with my kids’ skin. Walmart, thirteen bucks for 30 (size 6, more in package as sizes go down) Totally recommend these.

I couldn’t stand the Walmart parents choice ones. They smell weird (dry) and don’t fit quite right.

Either luvs or parents choice. My kids can’t wear Huggies. They both break out really bad with them

Walmarts parents choice. All my kids break out with name brand diapers.

1 Like

We just switched the pamper 360s because of my son pulling diapers off. We love them.

I use Target Brand - Up&Up and so find that they are equal to, if not better, than Pampers.

Honest company diapers… Best diapers ever and for anyone that says their more expensive they are like 10.50 a pack

Parents Choice all the way