Any mommas have an autoimmune disease

-not 100% sure if I have it, still waiting on labs, and have a successful pregnancy? I've been seeing a bunch of drs due to having ulcerative colitis along with (possible) erythema nodosum, its caused me to have very painful legs and horrible swelling? My health went downhill so fast we weren't expecting this..
3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Any mommas have an autoimmune disease - Mamas Uncut

I have numerous auto immune conditions including ulcerative colitis have had these issues for years and 2 years ago I was blessed with my 3rd baby completely healthy and a big shock my Dr’s were amazing x

1 Like

Yes I have a auto immune disease and had 2 successfull pregnancies :heart:

1 Like

I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my loveproblems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called Dr Mighty who help me bring back my husband, I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back me again.i read so many testimony about Dr Mighty love spell,how he help people bring back their ex lover back.I quickly email tohim.and also get back my husband back with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it,or how this Spell magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to Dr Mighty. you can reach him through his email for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable. his email [email protected] or whatsappp number…+2348161569177

I have several auto immune diseases I did have very complicated pregnancies but I’ve had two successful babies!

1 Like

I have ulcerative colitis. My first child, my water broke 8 weeks early & I was flown to a hospital with a nicu. I stayed in the hospital for two weeks until they induced me. He had no nicu stay at being born at 34 weeks pregnant. I had a miscarriage after him. My next pregnancy, I was on progesterone shots & still went into labor at 35 weeks. My daughter needed no nicu time as I was flown out again with her. Usually, colitis gets better with pregnancy, but for whatever reason, mine got worse & I had to be on prednisone.

1 Like

I was also diagnosed with colitis when I was 15 when I almost died. I am now 27 & have a 7 year old & almost a 4 year old.

1 Like

I have lupus fibromyalgia rheumatoid arthritis ibs I have had 5 successful pregnancies they are 13 9 8 6 and 18 months old. Some days were harder than others but I had no major issues

1 Like

I have fibromyalgia And two successful pregnancies yes I won’t lie and say they aren’t rough

1 Like

I have Crohns and have had 3 successful pregnancies :slightly_smiling_face: