Anyone else feel they are stuck in life?

Anyone else just feel stuck? Like you are at a cross roads? I do not live near family as my husband is army and has been for the past 15 years. its just me and my kids most of the time because he is always gone for training. No one wnats genunie friendship anymore, they just want you to wtach their kids, clean their house or for you to do them favors. I feel blahmost of the time but i keep on keeping for my family…but will this ever change? what do i need to do to feel unstuck? I just wanna feel normal again…if that even makes sense…i dont mind being in solitude and love being on my own, im very independenet, it would just be nice to have someone…but literally no one cares

69 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Anyone else feel they are stuck in life? - Mamas Uncut

As a single mother of three with no family and no village to help me get through tough times, I definitely feel stuck at times. Sometimes finding just a small amount of time to do something that you enjoy helps. Go to the gym, read a book. Do your makeup. Anything to make you feel more alive because at this moment that is very very important. Hang in there momma it does get better❤️

1 Like

Volunteer & make friends with female soldiers in his unit. Not all of us are nuts.

2 Likes

Are the kids on school? I found it easier when they were in school and I was meeting other mums. I would sit around after home time and let the kids play and other mums would stay and chat. I made Friday my social day, I either volunteer in the tuckshop or play group. And joined a craft group. It’s taken a long time but I’ve finally made some proper friends.

When I felt this I started studying and made sure it was in a class room i really love joining in class discussions every week and learning from the older ladies in the group adult learning is different

People do care, you just need a little companionship right now. People use you because you are alone. Don’t make yourself available to clean their house or do their chores. Just tell them today

is the day to clean my house, would you care to come over and help me? They will probably find some other place to be pretty quick, but why do you care if I get di? Learn to see. Make yourself some pretty clothes. Join a support group, do some special fun things to ith your kids. Point you s, keep yourself busy!

Find groups for service wives with children. When my brother was in the service his wife felt the same so I went to visit on base chilled with her for awhile then we started going places for her to meet people .it worked out fine .she even met someone from her country .:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Job well done big sis ( me ! I’m big sis😍)

1 Like

I think a lot of people feel like this now I know I do. We moved away from family and don’t have many friends where we are. It’s been slightly better as I go to a group once a week with 3 ladies from the village, maybe try speaking to parents at school find a common interest. That one morning a week has helped pull me out of complete isolation. You might find other wives are feeling the same but don’t know how to engage a conversation around it. Could you organise a coffee morning or ladies night? Easier said than done but I hope you find a way to reach out to others xxx

My last salary was $ 17008 for working 22 hours a week online. My sister’s friend now has an average of 16,ooo a month and works about 2o hours a week. I couldn’t believe how easy it was when I tried.

Check This >>>> https://dazzling-chimera-iua550.netlify.app/

I used to be a military wife. It’s tough making friends. Especially when your husband isn’t keen on having friends outside of work. Take a class. With us, it was karate. It was good exercise, we made friends, it was fun. When he was off on exercises for the Air Force I went by myself and it was just as much fun. The senseis (instructors) were great and the women in the class were also wives as well as military so it was great. The base had a nursery/daycare-aftercare so that helped too. You might want to check it out.

I was an only child (army brat) and had some very lonely moves back and forth across the world…. But this sounds much more like a spouse issue than anything else!! Get some counseling even if it’s only you that goes……

This is how I feel. I live close to people though. I feel like I can’t pay people to be in my life. I’m that disposable unless they need something.

Start a club on the base for spouses.

And I do believe that part of a good friendship is being a partner when a need such as babysitting or house sitting is needed. However, I do agree that they’re people that will only be friends for that. So that’s where the club and girls nights come in.

in Last month i have received $ 20140 by doing work on my mobile. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 19638 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibllity with this ls endless.

Hop Over This>> https://darling-snickerdoodle-8c65a.netlify.app/

It is like you’re a single mom I’m sure, and I know that it and of itself is hard. First and foremost I would pray. Work on your relationship with God and talk to him about it all. That is the best first step you could take, the rest will follow.