Anyone else have a lingering cough?

Do you take Lisinopril

Post nasal drip was my diagnosis I have seasonal allergies year round and constant sinus issues and always have a tickle throat

1 Like

Get to the Dr ASAP!!! I had a a bad cough for a couple of months and to find out I have stage 4 lung cancer! Get it checked out!

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18994 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome516.pages.dev/

Do you take lisinopril for high blood pressure?? If you do that is what’s causing it. It’s a known side effect. Ask your doctor to change it.

1 Like

I’ve had a cough for 3 weeks now, was sick then had laryngitis and many other people I know have a cough that won’t leave also, it’s annoying

Coughed for 8 months before the doctor finally took an x-ray. Histoplasmosis caused a mass to grow in my chest/thoracic region. Get an x-ray!

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18994 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome547.pages.dev/

Sounds like allergies draining down throat,

3 Likes

Four weeks now…7 doctors visits…lots of prednisone, inhalers, drugs…going nuts. Cat scan may be next…

I had one for a couple of years multiple tests and doctors visits including Mayo Clinic. They never could find a reason or get it under control. Finally changed my diet and stopped eating bread and other straight to sugar foods and the inflammation finally left my body after a few weeks to a month. Now I can feel it building if I get an infection or am exposed to something that triggers my body to become inflamed. Of course if I eat bread or potatoes or anything similar I start coughing more. Everyone is different visit your doctor and see if they can help you.

you can do one or several things, See your Dr & maybe get a C-scan or MRI of your lungs just to make sure there really isn’t something else going on, besides allergies, & hopefully that all it is, Or the other thing, do nothing & wait & see if it goes away or not

Have you seen the stuff they spray in the air daily
I get the same thing it’s not good

Acid reflux can sometimes cause this. Talk to your doctor about it

2 Likes

Sounds like allergies… I produce too much catarrh it drips non stop into my thoat and make me cough… I take antihistamines every single day even during winter to stop it it helps but I never truly goes away Im allergic to many things so summer time can really awful for me
Good luck :green_heart:

I had Covid-not really very sick with it(yes had vax and boosters) but it’s been 2 months and I’m still coughing especially in morning. Not bad but annoying as never had this before covid

try mucus n sinus pills

See your Dr. It could be a number of things. My husband waited too long. He had throat cancer.

After covid, I randomly cough every so often but not badly. Allergies, reflux and asthma can do the same. Always best to talk to a Dr about it

Could just be allergies

Do you take blood pressure meds my mom took one and the side of affect coughing

1 Like

I have asthma, chronic bronchitis, and horrid allergies. I cough about 75% of the year it seems like. Between pollen and the weather never deciding on hot or cold. It messes with me really bad

Honey and lemon help me. You can warm the two together or add them heavily in warm tea

I get paid over $ 155 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 16981 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://IncoMeWorld275.pages.dev/

Same. I have asthma and allergies. I guess that’s what it is. It’s mainly when I lay down but does happen through out the day. Also I’m a smoker so yea.

Doc said to drink warm water with honey

l get paid over $187 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18697 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome624.pages.dev/

Try lemon honey cough drops

I had strep beginning of Oct and then Covid end of Oct 2021 – I had a lingering cough until February when I was tired of it and went to Doctor – got prednisone and an inhaler and just like that it was gone.
At times when I coughed I thought I was dying, I was going to vomit – it was horrible.

Go get tested my friend only had a tickle in her throat and a cough but wasn’t sick and she got tested and came back positive for covid

My mom had this and she ended up finding out it was a side effect of one of her medications. They swapped it and it went away. If you take daily meds. I’d look into that.

1 Like

Me every time my allergies kick my butt. My allergies got to me about a week or so ago, and now they’re gone,but I’ve got a bad cough and mine doesn’t really bother me till night time trying to lay down for the night. I get tickets and make me cough to where I almost puke, occasionally still coughing up mucus, but alot of the time it’s just a cough.

That’s how my whole family was an we had covid

Yes it’s my allergies in my bronchial tubes.

Are you on blood pressure pills may need to be checked

Allergies!! Look up what allergens are high in your area. Bet thats it. Ingest 1 teaspoon of local honey every day for 3 months and you should be good to go!

Cough drops. It’s allergy season.

1 Like

Several comments above I would second on…do you take any kind of medication? (Some will cause a persistent cough) Allergies- ever been tested? Those are where I’d start.

Blood pressure pills sometimes do that. Mine was caused by nasal drainage down the throat.

I had this happen. I apparently I had nodules on my thyroid.

Yep but it get better after taking my allergy pills and sudafed(bought from pharmacy everything over the counter is as useless as candy) pollen is horrible this year

Get something for your sineses

Could be acid annoying your throat Could be thyroid nodules