Anyone else have but but not like kids?

I love my kids just not anyone else’s I couldn’t do the whole stepmum thing lol

1 Like

Oh I don’t like kids at all but mine hung the moon. And my nephew. I mean I’m nice to them and I’ll keep them alive but prefer not to be around them

2 Likes

lol I definitely feel like this is normal. Especially in the teen years. I remember being a teen and being told I love you but right now I don’t like who you are being/behavior/you etc. just because you don’t like em doesn’t mean you don’t love them. Plus as teenagers they are becoming and doing the finishing touches on who they are and their individuality. I’m sure you have family members who are full grown adults whom you love dearly but can’t stand to be around them and could definitely say you don’t like them. Don’t be so hard on yourself mama. Could also just be stress/tired/hangry affecting those feelings also. I know I like my kid WAY more when I’m not exhausted or hungry and cranky lol :joy:

2 Likes

Teenagers are a pain in the ass most of the time, and it’s easy to not like them very much. My youngest one about did me in when she was a teen. Today, she will do anything she can for me, and I simply adore her–and my other two as well. Ride this phase out as best you can–a sense of humor helps. You’ll enjoy them when they’re adults.

You must have some deep rooted trauma from your past. Hate is such a strong word.

1 Like

Kids can be a handful but i dont dislike my kids I dont know why so many feel this way its sad.

I like MY child, and adore him and love him with my whole heart, but I don’t care for other peoples children.

7 Likes

I love my son with everything in me but he’s a total a-hole :joy: kids are savages. For the Karen’s out there, it’s a joke. Kids really are savages yet funny and rewarding. It’s an unpopular opinion to call our kids (or any kids) that but let’s be real here :joy::joy: THEY :clap:t3: ARE :clap:t3: SAVAGES. Kids are a love dislike thing lol

11 Likes

Mom of a 16 year old here. I love him with all my heart but do I like him no, no I don’t. He drives me absolutely crazy on a daily basis :joy: and don’t get me started on his friends they are all the same. Dumb asses!!!

The teen years are a challenge. Teens do think they know it all. That old joke about throwing away the encyclopedia because the teens know it all, has a ring of truth to it. That said. It is a phase that most kids grow out of. When our oldest was 13, I wore to my mom that if we were both the same age, she would have been one of those girls I would not have been friends with in middle school. At one point, we even got her into therapy and discovered that she had oppositional defiance disorder that had been misdiagnosed as ADHD when she was 6.
Fast forward more years than I care to count and she is not only a really awesome young woman, she is a great mom in her own right. We get together frequently for family meals and she is delightful. About 10 years ago she called me out of the blue and apologized for being so difficult as a teen. So hang in there. It will get better.

I love mine to death but kids as a whole? Not a fan, 2/10

2 Likes

Holy crap yall are ridiculous!!! My husband and I have been married 13 years and have 3 beautiful kids together ( 8,5,and 2) and I love them all with every ounce of my being, BUT HELL NO I DONT LIKE THEM. Shoot I come from a big family growing up (6 sisters and 1 brother) and I DONT LIKE ANY OF THEM. I love them and wouldn’t trade them for anything and would fight to the death for all of them. But I don’t like their faces! :joy::rofl:. It’s completely unnatural to “like” someone or something just because society says you should. Not to mention how asinine it is to assume just because someone dislikes someone or something that they will be disrespectful or hurtful to that said person/thing. The human race is perfectly capable of being civil and conducting themselves with dignity in the presence of things that they dislike

8 Likes

It’s not just you. We all love our kids to death but we don’t always like them. And teenagers are the worst.

3 Likes

Loving your kids doesn’t mean you always like what they do or say. I have had times when even as adults, I need to distance myself from my children for a while. My grandmother was a nasty woman and when she got old my mother took care of her. My mom was also fighting cancer. I asked my mom why she bothered taking care of a woman who was so nasty to her. Her response was, “Because she is my mother and you only get one no matter her personality.” Needless to say my mom was my best friend.

2 Likes

In order to Love someone you have to like them :heart: You definitely are lying to yourself if you say you love your children, get some counseling before your children figure out you don’t like them and husband laughing about this is disturbing as well.

6 Likes

I love my baby to death. I tolerate other people’s kids lol. And sometimes you can’t even stand your own kids because we all have those days and it’s okay. We’re humans.

3 Likes

Sound like u need to give up ur kids to someone who will like and love them. Ur a disgusting POS that doesn’t deserve to be a mom

10 Likes

I love my kids but I can’t say I like or dislike them 24/7. When they have an attitude problem then yea in that moment I don’t like them. Other than that my kiddos make me laugh because man their personalities are just everything so it’s like what’s not to like. Now other peoples kids :no_good_woman:t2: can’t stand them unless they are well behaved. I refuse to babysit anyones kids and to be fair I don’t ask anyone to babysit mine either.

3 Likes

I feel like this is pretty normal, especially when they hit that mouthy ass, disrespectful period. Mom of 4 here

This is gross…. You need counselling and lots of help. Your husband does too. You two are disturbing

7 Likes

I really think you don’t like your self. And you shouldn’t had been a teacher. That was unfair to the children. And you should never been a Mother. I hope you kids keep their children away from you.

10 Likes

I found that I love my kids and no one else’s…most of the time. :thinking::joy::crazy_face:
I also love my grandchildren beyond comparison.
I found that it really stemmed from other people not really disciplining their children & teaching them manners. I was pretty much a no nonsense Mom. My kids knew they were pushing it with just a raised eyebrow or a “look”. I have also found that this is a normal feeling for many people. So I shrink it down, allow them to be imperfect & human (just like me), and the world keeps going…:call_me_hand:t4::sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

My mum once told me this, that she loved me because I’m her daughter but she didn’t like me, at the time I was also a teen and going through a lot that she didn’t know those things teens keep from their parents and it crushed me. I’m 26 now and still remember how I felt when hearing it like it was yesterday. Seriously made me feel so alone and I wanted to die even more as I felt rejected by her. That it confirmed everything I already felt, I just felt that from her yano? She did all those things you do and still does, but I always felt kinda not liked. Idk. I love my son so much. He’s so friggen sweet and has the coolest personality :rofl::heart_eyes: but I have days where I just don’t want to be near him and I need a minute as I’m so overwhelmed because my little one can be an A hole :woozy_face: lol. And I also relate to the part you said you don’t like kids haha, I don’t either! I love my son and feel very maternal for him of course and any future babies I’m blessed with, I just don’t feel motherly or maternal over other people’s kids.

My SIL did not like her daughter, although ,she loved her, we as aunties and her dad tried to pick up the slack, she turned wonderful!

I don’t always like the things my kids do or say but to say you don’t like THEM even as people. Nah you’re weird I hope your kids aren’t as mentally scarred as I think they’d be growing up with a mother who didn’t like them

4 Likes

Nope! I’m not a huge fan of kids either! I like my kid and most of my friends kids who refer to me as aunty. But that’s it.

1 Like

I love my kids but i dont like other peoples kids. But there’s days that they’re assholes so :woman_shrugging:t3:

I think honestly you need to evaluate why you don’t like them and as a parent, help them change IF it’s them that need to change. Example: do they lie a lot? Do they not pick up after themself and that causes you anxiety? Do they treat other people poorly and show bad character? It’s one of your jobs as a mother to build their character which will mold their personality. It could be you though. You may think they don’t realize but kids aren’t stupid. They need help being molded into the person they will eventually become and having someone do that in a positive way is so important. The world has enough hate in it that preys on our children. The last place they need to fight for validation is their mom. It doesn’t mean you won’t have your moments (Lord knows I do!) but they are trying to figure out who they are as individuals. As their mom, kids feel like you HAVE to love them. You get to choose to like them. And how hurtful to not be liked by your parent. You need to take this seriously. You may not be alone in feeling this way but it does NOT make it okay.

1 Like

It’s funny I love my kid but can’t stand other people’s

7 Likes

Having moments or days when you don’t like them is one thing, not liking them entirely is completely another. Get some counseling or help.

6 Likes

I didnt think anyone that had kids actually liked kids anymore… Of course we all love them but dang…

2 Likes

For someone who hates kids you sure went out of your way to surround yourself with them. That’s on you not them. Get help for yourself.

7 Likes

I understand. I dislike kids, especially infants. But I love my niece and nephew to death. It all started from babysitting. The infant thing was bc I babysat a 6 month old that cried the entire time. So yeah, I dislike kids A LOT

Your feelings are valid. My kids are grown. 27 & 30. Some days I still don’t like em. But them grandbabies??? That’s completely different!!! Love them to the moon and back!!!

My child scared me awake at 4am this morning wearing a clown mask. I love her with everything I have but I don’t particularly like her at the moment.

12 Likes

Also the fact you were a nursery teacher and feel this way about kids is super concerning. This is why my kids were never in daycare. I know everyone doesn’t have the luxury to have that option. But someone with a mentality like yours is why I kept them out of daycare. You don’t even like your own kids so how could
Trust you to like mine enough to treat them well? Why did you work in a nursery if you don’t even like kids??

14 Likes

This is pretty normal

2 Likes

My advice is to make sure they never ever ever find out.

They will forever hold on to it. Internalize it.

Speaking from experience from a mom who wishes we were never born, whom stop saying I love you at age 8 because our attitude hurt her feelings. From a mom whom feels we ruined her life.

You are experiencing a lot and I believe you need therapy to detangle your feelings and truly figure out the under lying feelings.

You deserve to feel better and your kids deserve you figure g your shit out.

You sound like you are depressed.

Literally same! Worked in child care for a while 4month olds-11yr olds all day. Just to come to 4 of my own plus my bf’ two son’s. Wore me out. Then i started working at Patricias adult novelty store and that’s when i realized I love my children, but I do not like children; and that’s ok🤗

2 Likes

I love my kids and my granddaughter but really dislike other kids

1 Like

I love my kids but I don’t like and will NOT tolerate other people’s kids.

When I met my husband I had to make sure he didn’t have any already cuz that was a complete deal breaker! :100:

I like my own kid but that’s it. He’s 14 so he knows more than I do of course and he drives me crazy but I never not want to be around him

1 Like

Your feelings are valid. And understood. Despite what SOME mothers are saying these feelings are quite common. I love my kids with my whole life but I also have days where I don’t like them. Not that I hate them, or don’t want them because those are TOTALLY DIFFERENT feelings, but I understand where you are coming from. Continue to be the best mama you can be, personally the feeling comes and goes quickly. Whatever you do don’t project those feelings onto your children.

3 Likes

Honey ignore the negative comments!! A lot of these pple don’t even have kids tryna voice their childless opinions!!! And clearly you never said you hated your kids! But anyway Girl I only liked kids when I could give em back to the parent :joy: now I have three and I’m the parent. I have sensory issues and my toddler hits em all!! My twin boys not old enough but I’m sure by the end of the year ima wish I had a time machine :joy::joy: After a certain age kids become annoying assholes :woman_shrugging:t4: sorry not sorry !! I love my boys they are the best part of me, I wouldn’t have it no other way. & y’all Karen’s keep your bs comments to yourself, I’m not goin back and fourth with people who only have the courage to say what they want on a social media platform that they would never do in real life :kissing_heart:

Wow some of you commenting that she needs counseling need the counseling for your perfect little lives. OP is normal and it’s perfectly healthy to say you love your kids but don’t always like them. Actually loving someone has nothing to do with FEELING because we love our moms or dads or siblings or spouses but don’t always like them. Same is true for our own children. Love is an action word and is about SHOWING love. She mentioned everything she does to show her love but doesn’t always feel it. OP pay no attention to these False-Faced Perfect Mums. None of them are as perfect as they come across they’re just scared to admit it to themselves.

10 Likes

People thought I didn’t like kids and I’d never have any when I got older but I really just don’t like OTHER children. I have 2 of my own and they’re my whole world but I do get annoyed and occasionally don’t like them but you can’t honestly say you like ANYONE 100% of the time. But again, my not liking them is coming from a place of annoyance and I know that at those times I have to step away for some exercise or a nice soak in the tub while Dad takes care of the kids.
IMHO, I think you could be overwhelmed with life and just need some time for yourself. I get that through a couple hours at the gym followed by some shopping and lunch or someone takes the kids and I binge some TV. I also go to therapy for myself and it’s great.
I’m not excited for the teen years bc I generally dislike teens lol but I’m kind of excited too. Hang in there, Mama - you’re not a bad mom, just honest and kids can push our buttons

2 Likes

I love my son dearly he’s a only child. I don’t like other peoples children either the only ones I like with exception is my sons best friend he’s another little like my son who has autism. So they beat to their own drum. I love his friends sisters and that’s about it :joy::joy:

I dislike kids. I do not offer to take peoples kids. I will babysit if absolutely necessary. I LOVE my kids. But most of the time I don’t like them either lol. It’s normal, especially if your around your kids a lot.

I completely understand your feelings you’re not alone. I love my kids dearly and I’m a huge mama bear, but sometimes I feel that way. My kids will never know when they annoy me cause they didn’t ask to be born. Just take parenting one day at time. I personally start every day with a clean slate in all areas of my life. I’m kinda shocked at all the mom bashing going on. Some of these comments are disgusting. She’s asking for some advice and if shes not alone. Instead of support, I see more hateful stuff. I thought us moms were supposed to support each other?

2 Likes

The feeling is mutual…they don’t like you all the time either works both ways

2 Likes

:rofl: I can relate to this…but basically it’s not kids you don’t like; it’s the individuals. The energy they give off doesn’t go with yours. Simply stay away as much as possible. You see the personality you don’t like in them. You don’t like what you see in them now. Keep in mind they won’t stay little forever. They are learning as they grow. They have never lived before so they don’t know what it’s about. They are learning and imitating others. They will find out who they want to be and life and circumstances change so will they. May end up being your best friend.

3 Likes

Your feelings are valid I absolutely love and adore my children And I do absolutely anything and everything for them and give them the world But there are some days that I do not like them My son is my biggest bully lol And after having my own children I realize I really do not like other people’s kids

1 Like

To all saying she needs mental help you all need help then because I didn’t want kids till I hit my 30’s and I prayed hard for them it wasn’t easy to get pregnant like most I had to have many fertility treatments along the way was told I would never carry a baby we then got blessed with an opportunity to adopt a beautiful baby girl whom I cut the cord on and have had since her first breathe when she was 4.5 months pregnant we found out that I was 14 weeks pregnant with our second miracle and it has been quite the roller coaster ride 11 months apart my girls are my oldest was born on mother’s day what a gift that was I became a mom at 35 and again at 36 one born on Easter so I have 2 amazing daughter’s that are like night and day my oldest we have a bond like n3ver before she is a mommies girl and I absolutely love every inch of her and my youngest my natural born child of mine I love beyond measures but let me tell you she is mean ahe is hateful no matter what we do or try and back story I did raise my h7sbands 2 kids with him both very respectful and both thriving in life so now my youngest she is down right mean to the point that I can’t stand to be around her I never tell her this obviously as I’m sure the op doesn’t either and my youngest the mean one we ask why why do you do this why do you act like this because none of your brother or sisters ever acted like this so why sissy tell us what we are doing that we can stop doing to help you baby girl we live you with all we have we give them both great lives they both have straight A and are excellent students the teacher brags on our youngest and she is in every sport she wants to be in I make it work between basketball 2 teams soccer softball im always running the roads for her and when we try to talk to her and ask why she can behave at school and use manners and respect but not at home she said because I can and you can’t do anything about it well we took phone games and everything away from her to show we can do something she just blatantly doesn’t care and I’m here to tel you I will kill for both my girls but damn it I can’t stand my youngest most days I always love her but this doesn’t make me a bad mom this makes me an honest mom trying my best to deal with a difficult child yes we have her in therapy and the therapist says she is just that stubborn bullhead child and it is nothing we have or haven’t done to cause this its society that puts this crap in their heads oh you can’t s0ank me that’s abuse so on and so on but by God when one of them does something and breaks the law the first response is to blame the parents its a black hole so I do not think your a bad mom I think your a mom that’s being brutally honest where most can’t and won’t be due to the exact stigma that is in these comments I have a tighter bond with my non biological children than I do with my 1 and only bio child and yes been married to my h7sband their father for 20 years we have grown kids and grandkids that I live them all dearly but damn it my youngest pushes the barr for real so do not mom shame a mom for being honest as long as your not projecting those feelings on the child they are your feelings and I believe you live them dearly just can’t stand them mist days lol welcome to mother hood and im a 47 year old mother and Grammy to 6 beautiful grandchildren and 4 amazing kids but damn it the struggle is real so no need for mental help dear just keep pushing through and continue to love and support them and these days will be gone before you know it then the fun comes with grandbabies spoil them rotten then send them back to mom and dad bahaha but seriously sweetie keep pushing through all kids onow it all mine say I’m a Karen and or extra lol they will tell you themselves my mommy lives us to the moon and back but she doesn’t like us most days bahah and it’s because they know I love them but I do not like their attitudes or their smart mouths so it’s all about the bond you have with them I know my youngest loves me even though at 10 she tells me daily she hates me but I’m the first one she looks for in the morning and before b3d she is her mothers child I was this child growing up I was a handful runaway acted out was a complete asshole but I had many reasons as I didn’t have a good life at home period I left home at 13 and never looked back im now 47 and still have never went back home to my mother because she did hate us and made it known we were only there because she got welfare and child support from our father and she was awful our dad would have to spend years looking for us she would take off and be gone so he could never catch up to her to get custody and back then they didn’t give the father custody unless it was a have to I told on my mother’s h7sband for sexually abusing me and I got sent off at 8 yea4s old to a girls school so yeah that is what hate his this momma isn’t this she is just being brutally honest so I get it loud and clear and I know im not a bad mother as both my girls will tell you they have the best parents ever but it doesn’t feel like that most days head high h7nny your love will get you through and them

I LOVE my kids! Wouldn’t have ne other way they are my life as well as my Grandchildren! We may not always see I 2 I but they my life!

Totally normal kids can be A-holes I love my son and some days I count the minutes to bed time

1 Like

If we are honest. There are sometimes we all feel like this. Especially when preteen/teen smarty pants kick in and it had just been one of those day. I have 5 kids. From 22 down to 5 the 22 was a super hard to raise kid so I find myself less willing to deal with smarty pants. Lol. I love them all but we are people too with feelings bad days and good days. So we allowed our feelings as well. I try to use humor to counter act teen nonsense …. It will be ok. :blush::woozy_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

This right here is why I don’t trust daycares or the teachers, they could be neglecting my kid because they don’t like my child for whatever reason. I don’t care if people don’t like kids, don’t have them or be around them

16 Likes

I’m the opposite. I don’t really like most adults.

5 Likes

I’m the opposite I like kids but hate adults

2 Likes

I would be ashamed to admit I don’t like my kids!

2 Likes

Im a school bus driver of 8 yrs, mom of 3, pregnant with 4 and kids are… sigh hard to like sometimes. Easy to love hard to like. l feel you

2 Likes

That’s not normal hating kids

4 Likes

I LOVE my kiddo, and I love my friends kiddos, but I have noticed my distaste foe them has grown through the years of being a mom. Growing up I always thought I’d be a dayhome worker, or something to surround myself with kids, but yeah 4-14 year Olds are hard to deal with these days

2 Likes

I love my kids, but, I don’t like most of their ways. For years now, I have told them that I love them, but I don’t like them. They know that I mean that I don’t like their sorry ways. That doesn’t stop me from loving them with all of my heart :heart:. I love all kids, but there is always one that will make you feel like you want to strangle it at times. I really think that kid has some kind of problem and needs some therapy. I really believe this to be true.

The kids you dislike turn into jerks as adults. This is why you make a difference during their childhood, set examples, communicate, offer understanding, make a difference in a child’s life. And if they’re your own, it’s called raising them. I work at a school and trust me; I will say hello and wish every child the best and make a difference everyday.

Definitely not alone. I don’t like kids and I have 4 :joy::see_no_evil: When we moved to this neighborhood with a bunch of kids I was excited to the the fun house all the kids came to and now I’m just staring out the window wondering when they’re going home :laughing:

7 Likes

Lol…every mommas story. :heart: completely normal. As long as your love is there, that’s all that matters in the end. Love on them now for the fly before you know it. Ps…you will absolutely love your grandchildren when the time comes.

2 Likes

Their typical teen age Typical

If you were to say you didn’t like others people’s kids, I would say that would be normal. But to say you don’t like your own kids, If I’m being honest, that don’t sound normal to me. I feel like this is something that someone would say that was being interviewed that did something bad to their kids. Signs .

2 Likes

You are not alone, and you are a better mother than many. You care for them and tell them they are loved. that is what mothering is all about!

Yeah, can’t stand other people’s kids. :woman_shrugging:t2:
I mean, I wouldn’t wish them ill, but I’d rather them not be in close proximity to me and I don’t particularly want to hang out with them.
This doesn’t apply to babies. I love babies.

3 Likes

I have 5 and I don’t like anyone else’s kids but my own and sometimes they will ask if they can have a friend come over and my response is, I am not watching anyone else’s kid!

2 Likes

I am making these days easily more than $500 per day for doing work online. i got my 3rd payment last month of $18651. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18655 per month but now i see how it works.

https://cashincomez50.neocities.org/

I wouldn’t say I dislike my child but as someone with adhd, my child over stimulates me A LOT.
My husband is in the military so it’s just us majority of the time and I don’t get many breaks. She also has autism which makes things a little more difficult. I have to work very hard to gentle parent.
I love her with every ounce of my body though.

Now other kids…I don’t really care for :sweat_smile:. I like them from a distance. Lol

I came to this realization yesterday. I don’t like other people’s kids can’t deal with them for nothing & I barely like mine but I love them with my whole heart :joy:

1 Like

I am now making more than $500 every single day online. Yesterday i got my 3rd payment of $18532 by doing work online. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

https://cashincomez51.neocities.org/

Sorry, can’t relate. I love and like my kids. They are awesome little boys.

I am now making more than $500 every single day online. Yesterday i got my 3rd payment of $18532 by doing work online. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

At 14yrs old is the hardest age for all kids.If your kids have not reached that age,girl your in for the ride of your life.Hang on tight! You can do this mom.Your about to be their best friend and worst enemy all at once. Raised 6, two I gave birth too.Plus 4 bonus kids I didn’t give birth too.Grandbabies are the best.A love like you’ve never known!

I m making dollar 500 every day for doing online work from home. i just received my 4th payment of previous month of $15843. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

It is ok to not like your kids. Lol. You love them and raise them and barely manage to keep from going insane. Normal . About ready to duct tape mine…especially the 8 year old that wants to act like a teen already. I can’t stand other people’s kids either. I smile and get through play dates,but they ask me for something or constantly around…im about ready to go off. I guess it is bc most people my whole life,have tried to use me as a free babysitter and never offer to watch my kids in return and im just tired of being used. I think i could handle it a lot better in a daycare or preschool setting where know going to get paid back for the hard work.

1 Like

Honestly my son gets under my skin so much I tell him all the time I love u but I don’t like u lol.

1 Like

I love your honesty. Some people are kid people and some aren’t and it’s perfectly acceptable to be either without zero explanation.

4 Likes

It doesn’t sound like you ACTUALLY hate kids. It sounds like you “hate” kids. You love your kids, you just get frustrated by the poor decisions. You dislike other people’s children when they’re illmannered and behave poorly. Just as one would with an adult that behaves poorly. I say I “hate” other people’s children all the time. Some people’s kids I can’t stand being around. It’s not their fault that their parents are incapable of raising children right but that doesn’t mean I want to subject myself to them either.

3 Likes

I am earning every single day more than 500 Dollars from home by work online. Yesterday i got my 4th payment of previous month of $16540. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

https://cashboosting90.neocities.org/

Lol I have kids but absolutely do not want more

1 Like

I love my kids. I love my friends kids and my nieces and nephews. I do not personally enjoy other peoples kids being round me. And I feel my kids suck the life outa me. That being said I cant imagine my life without my children, but prolly not the life I would have chose if I got to do it over again

I not a mommy to humans but I’ve heard my friends pretty much say the same thing … I think it’s completely normal

:joy::joy::joy::joy:
Sorry but anyone who says they always like their kids either has help and they get a break, or they’re lying their ass off lol.

My girls are 2 and 4.
I don’t like them at least once a day lol.

At different levels of development it is normal to find your kids can annoy you. They will be influenced by many people and they are bound to pickup some different viewpoints then your own.Sometimes you just have to agree to disagree. That’s not hating kids it is life and finding something annoys you. Set boundaries for the child because they live under your roof and should honor their father and mother.When they are on their own grown they can express themselves as king or queen of their own castle and ask you to respect their boundaries on subjects. Doesn’t mean love is lacking. My mother in law use to use a phrase " I will always love you but I might not always like you" this is normal part of being a parent.

3 Likes

If that’s how you genuinely feel get them adopted and your tubes tied

2 Likes

I’m thinking your getting parenting and kids confused. :joy:. You love your children but, hate their behavior and the need to correct them. I don’t think it’s them or others you hate. Just the fact that correction is required and they want to be independent and do it themselves anyway. Who knows. Maybe you do hate kids. But, that’s ok. I think most adults do. I love my kids and steps. I hate parenting. I just want to skip that phase of life and be their friends as adults. You just hate stupid or immature people. There’s nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

I am easily earning extra $500 or even more by working easy online job from home. Today i have received $18640 which is the payment of my previous month’s work. i was surprised when one of my close friend told me she was making $18654 per month but now i see how it works.

https://incomecashnow50.neocities.org/

I don’t like other kids much besides my neighbors kid and my own.

1 Like

I think because of their actions is why you feel this way, I don’t think you don’t like them, You do love them, It’s just their attitude you can’t stand, This will pass

1 Like

Completely normal feelings. Does not mean you are a bad person, a bad parent, a bad mom. People can’t understand that we can separate unconditional love from likes and dislikes. Like our children we go through phases as parents. The teens year are the hardest for sure. Don’t give the time of the day to those telling you that you are a bad mother. You are not. There is not such a thing as a perfect parent.

3 Likes

l get paid over $150 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18490 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

https://workingjobs970.neocities.org/

So… you’re mad your kids question you? That’s weird and def a you problem

5 Likes

Preteens and teens can be especially hard to endure. Hopefully as they mature it will get easier.

I am in the same boat. My middle kid ,who I treat no different than my others, drives me every single day of my life!:sweat: He’s very, very defiant, whereas my other kids barely have a problem doing what I say.