Are you still allowing your kids to participate in sports?

https://mommyingtogether.wordpress.com/

Absolutely! Her aerial gym is extremely clean and safe and she has been going for 2 months and is so much happier! Not 1 issue at the facility either.

My son is still doing martial arts and sparring. We go 3 times a week. They got a deep clean sanitization done and spot clean after every class. The sparring has changed to stick sparring so they arent interacting. They are using big punching bags instead of individual pads. They are wearing masks and are keeping 6 ft apart.

My daughter has been back at gymnastics since the beginning of June. Only 1 parent allowed in with a mask. Class sizes are smaller and only 2 classes going on at once. They constantly use sanitizer and clean equipment

My daughter is back in gymnastics since June. They take all precautions, temperature is taken every time she comes in the gym, masks, smaller classes, sanitizer used constantly, equipment is cleaned between each class. Our gym is amazing.

We are still attending gymnastics, the classes are small and easily distance apart and they are cleaning mats and bars after each use. We are so grateful they remained open for an outlet for the kids

Yes. Absolutely!! Itā€™s important for the kids to stay healthy - socially & mentally & physically

1 Like

Yes. My 1st grader Ended track last month and he will start football at the end of this month. They usually encourage social distancing and limit them to small groups.

My daughter does danceā€¦ and her instructor makes sure everything is wiped down between classes hand sanitizer is available!

My daughter dances and she did it online for months but sheā€™s back in person since our area allowed

My kids finished dance last year during covid. Parents werenā€™t allowed in. Teachers met kids at the door with sanitizer and dancing space was taped off so each kid had their square. My daughter will start again soon! Hopefully with less distancing.

1 Like

My daughter is playing soccer. Mask on until the field. Still with social distancing.

We have put sports on hold this year. We will revisit the idea next year. Their sports weā€™re cancelled anyway.

My daughter has been back in gymnastics since the 1st week of July!!

Yup! My oldest is doing travel soccer and my youngest is doing soccer for first year, Iā€™m also coaching my youngest

Yes. Because depression takes a hell of alot longer to recover from than covid. Hiding from life is no way to live. Those numbers are off and the spread is not as easy as they make it seem. Let her live her life.

2 Likes

Let her do gymnastics. I am sure they r taking precautions and cleaning all the time. Also itā€™s a single person doing it . Not a group sport like football.

My son and daughter start next week at our rec center. Iā€™m coaching my daughter cheer squad and my son is playing soccer. We have a rule that we have to wear mask while on sidelines not being active.

My kids are not. No soccer or bball and it sucks but im not risking it. More and more kids are getting sick