Alaric
Zeben
Remington
Zelix
Onyx

My boys are Bennett and Wyatt

1 Like

My son is Langston but we really liked Keegan and Bentley

My boys are Benjamin, Oliver (Ollie) and Max. I also like Zachary, Harrison and Nate xx

1 Like

I have a

Gage
Kenton Charles
Jameson Eduardo

We also loved Wyatt, Trent, Ryder, Kyler, Bennett, Finley and Colton. There were more but those are what I remember. I downloaded a name app to my phone and spent hours looking at names lol you could also look up the meaning of your name and his dadā€™s name and find a name with similar meaning

My son is Koy. Ive never met another Koy in person

My boys names are corban keegen and oliver

After 15 years on and off from my first kiss at 7 to my first time to my marriage at 22 we are naming our rainbow baby angeles in terms angel. Unique but not too different

My 3 grandsons names are:
Easton Landry
Colten Jase
Anderson Hayes

My boy would have been Simon Christopher (im having my last baby. Which is my 4th girl)

ATHARVAN, means fire

Rein Anthony is our new grandson who will be here in April

Awe congratulations! :white_heart: our sweet little 7 day old is named Canyon Ridge.

Mu son is called kaiden xx

My newest was 11 weeks early and doing fantasticā€¦ we named him Rocket Fuhol (fuel)

If my daughter was a boy I was going with Caleb or Wesley

My boys are: Cole, Roman, Maverick, and Levi

Congratulations, I was in the same sort of boat. Was told I wouldnā€™t be able to carry a child again, (very badly damaged womb), had my yearly check up in May, was shockingly given the all clear, my consultant said itā€™s just a medical mystery on how my womb repaired itself after how damaged it was, anyway, 2 months after being given the all clear, I fall pregnant, I am now 26 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy, really struggled for a name for him, I like the usual names, ones you donā€™t hear very often. I have settled on Xavier James for my little boy. Hope you manage to settle on one soon and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy journey x

1 Like

Congratulations on your baby news xx Iā€™m sure whatever you decide on will be perfect.
Hudson
Grayson
Steele
Mason
Lincoln
Murphy
Lex
Bryce
Maverick

I have a Ryan Joshua and a Remington Henry. Some names I like but havenā€™t used are
Rowan
Colt
Liam
Oliver

Heath from wuthering Heights

We were going to have an Emmett Royce if we had another boy

We have a Knox. Other ones I liked were Krue and Stone

my little boy is named tate david

My sons are Isaac and Nathaniel :heart: