Baby boy name ideas?

My baby is named Elijah

1 Like

Miles, Jaice & Julian are my boys names.

My grandsons
Landon
Hayden

And trust me, they are adorable!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My grandson’s name is Braxton

Declan, Dale, Darius,

Kemmane ( kimmani) in African

Duncan miles, murry ,

Shane, Cruz, Graham,

Zachary
Nicholas
Dylan
Mason
Haiden
Jordan
Michael . These are my boys names

I have a Harrison. (Named him after Dexters son :sweat_smile:) but I love his name. And I think it’s a classic older name. :woman_shrugging:t2: Or at least that’s what I’ve heard.

1 Like

Bentley is my favourite but my hubby didn’t like it!
We went with Ethan, Evan and Jarrett!
Hudson is cute too!

River
Theodore
Sean
Dustin
Justin
Claude
Sawyer
George
Jacob
Jesse
Leland

Rome Kingsley and Jamal. My boys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Cecil.silas Marty , Gabriel

Rowan,Waylon,sabastian

kyle, tyler, taylor, angus, jude, shannon, darby, alex

Nicholas , Robert , Alexander, Owen , Donald

Don’t talk to scammers on Facebook. You will get more questions.

My middle son is Cian (kee-yin) Rayne (rain). Named after a character in a book series I’ve loved.

My dear dad’s name was athol…

Charles, Manly, Christopher, Nicholas, Rocky, Blake, Colton, Hank

Cyrus, Clyde, Leroy, Asher, Tanner, Chase, Edward, Travis, John, Maverick, Kaden, Timothy

Boy names were SO HARD for me! My sons names are D’Moni and Kendrick. Some others I liked were Hendrick, Magnus, Salem, Keelian

Ask a school teacher… they know ‘the names’ to avoid….

William, Clement, George, Herbert, Chester, Robert, Henry, Leigh.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Baby boy name ideas?

Dawson Cole :heart: my babies name I wanted diffrent so I have a Landon lee… Chevy James and Chance Dawson

5 Likes

My boys names are Max, Spencer, Sebastien and Xander. My children have 2 middle names each just like myself and their father, and the names (except Xander) honour loved ones past and present.

2 Likes

Dont panic we loved willow for our daughter soon as she was born she didn’t look like a willow she was an Elsie :slightly_smiling_face::sweat_smile:

1 Like

My daughter would have been named Bryce if she was a boy. Love that name

2 Likes

I had names picked out for my kids n when they were born they didn’t look like the name would match them so they have completely differnt names and have nicknames too. Wait till your baby is born n decide what name suits him, maybe doc or nurse name

1 Like

I’ve always loved the middle name Ambrose. It means immortality.

My bf chose Colter for our second boy. Due in January.

1 Like

My little boy is called Fenris. Named after a mythical wolf in old Norsk legend (I’m Norwegian). Good luck! x

2 Likes

Any special male figure in your life past it present my first is named after his dad the other 3 my husband picked the first 2 and the last one was a name we took time and agreed on there middle names represent strong male figures in our lives

My sons name is Sydney. It’s after his great grandfather.

1 Like

Levi Maverick Easton Mason Liam Jaxon Branson River Jaxon Ryder Weston Barrett Brylan Christian Carter Jett Beau Bryce Harrison Grant Brady.

1 Like

RYMAN IS ONE OF MY GRANDSONS NAME, He is named after the Ryman Auditorium , I always loved the name Eaven like Heaven!

Hayden. Tate
Spencer Jordan
Quinn Ryder
Finley Sawyer
Zayden Emerson
Sebastian Zayne
Maverick Merritt
Reese Tristan
Bentley Oliver
Parker Declan

3 Likes

Honestly old time names old fashioned names is the route I’m going I really like jasper :sweat_smile: and Arthur like king Arthur for a boy Arthur is what we are leaning towards

My father’s name was Leroy Wilfred steckel my fil was John Arthur Freeland. Both past long ago. My dad’s name was unusual my husband’s dad not so much.

Mason has a great meaning to the name and so does Dalton.

Go back in time… great grandfathers. After a favorite uncle… best wishes

I needed a name for my son and I was watching TV when Brandon Lee The karate guy came on TV and that’s a perfect name Brandon Lee and that’s what it was out of the blue you’ll get the answer.

I only have 1 boy . His name is Peadar-James (pedar) garlic for Peter . His middle name is Aodhan which is the Gaelic spelling for Aidan. Most pronounce it Aidan. But if you add the fada it would then be Pronounced A-dawn

Get a book of baby names they give to origin and meaning of the names and write down your best picks and see how they look with your last name also write the initials ,I did that and the name I gave my so fits our last name.

My first and only son name is Wyatt Michael

My grandson’s name is Brayden I’m so in love with him and his name.

I really like Fabian Michael.

1 Like

Paul or David or Noah All Bible names that you can look up on line and find out about the men that they were. A strong name is important for a boy.

Landon, wolf, Terrence, Derrick, Bridge, Eagle,

Ramsey, Jameson, Madison, Matthew, Edison.

My boys are Silas & Lance :blue_heart:

1 Like

Cash Hayes my grandson 1st & middle

My son’s are, Maddon Avery and Kaydon Chaz. I also like, Abel, Kyler, Evander…

Josiah Luke
Jameson
Carter
Matthew John
Michael Jordan
Brandon Scott

1 Like

That’s how I was I had two boys and had a third and couldn’t decide on a name we ended up going with Crew

Emmett, Jameson, Chase, Drew

Lennox, River, Wyatt, Liam, Jett, Sawyer

Tate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: means cheerful one

My son’s name is Lysander

I have a Baylor :heart: my second choice was Cache.

I have Stryder, Carson, Jayson, Jayden

Killian, Saryn, Falion, Josiah

Stronzo is a cool name.

It means “strong” in Italian! :heart::grimacing::v:

Shannon Ray,Nathan Lee,Cameron Eugene,Devin Micheal

Skylon, Ryker, Dale, Henry, Quincy

Clark David
Nolan Jacob
Wyatt David
Dominic James
Rylan Jacob
Trenton Daniel

Kason
Brayden
Kyptin
Dash
Tre’
Kaizer

I’m diggin Alexander ATM.

Get creative and see what you can do for one of your dads or special guys in your lives names! I took from uncles and great grand folks

Bryce, Ryan, Jack, Banks, River, Rocket, Sterling, Shooter

call him Boy like Tarzan did

My Baby’s name is Eliseo it’s the only thing my spouse and I agreed on!!! We both fell in love with it

Gabriel, Christian, Tristin, Leighton, Kayson,

Name him when you see his face

What is your family’s heritage? Look up names from that/those country/ies.

Lincoln,jagger,Hampton,blu,

My grand sons are Marco, Julio, and Ajax. I especially like Ajax Trajan. It means strength and wisdom

Kallen Jacob
Benson Thomas
Elijah David
Levi Blu
Logan James
Preston Thomas
Grayson
Hudson
Harrison
Hunter
Noah Thomas
Quinton James

Kolden Storm is my 5 year old sons name.

Joseph, Michael, Jhon, Jonathan,Timothy, Luke, William.

I like family names look back at your family history my son has my FIL name as a middle name. I combined my mil and my mom’s name and got my daughters name. My maiden name is my other daughters name.

Look at older names. From the 20’s-30’s

Join this page there are lots of great names

My hubby and I are having a baby boy in March as well and our thing was we had a name for a boy but we were stuck on a girl name. Luckily we’re having a boy and we’re naming him Sauske like from Narato. We’re the only ones in both of our families (besides our older son who loves Naruto) who like it. Oh well we’re not gonna change it

1 Like

Congratulations. I love Callan, Roman, Titus, Wyatt,Liam, and Hendrix.

1 Like

I love getting name ideas from the pbs kids morning birthday announcements… Even tho I have already had my kids and don’t expect any more. Ret short for Robert and Wade are my boys names. Have fun!

My son is called wyatt my bonus son is called Cameron.

I love the name Emerson and Edison xx

1 Like

My sons name is Riland. I just had my third baby & if it was a boy, she would’ve been named Dagan. But, it was a girl!

1 Like

My first and only boy his name is Wyatt Michael

2 Likes

Just be sure to choose a name that will look good on a resume in 18 years.

3 Likes

I love that names Elliott, Cameron and Leo

I have a Landon August, my next will be either Nikolai(Kolai) or Aristotle(are-ee). Cassius is also a super nice name.

I have a Knox Thomas and an Axl Jones

My son’s name is Vincent… but I also like Matthew, Connor, Jordan, Jayden, Logan, Sebastian, and Mason

My sons are Stefan & Leighton & Grandsons Elijah Theodore & Noah

There are just so many great names out there, my favorites are:
Link, Major, Callum, Landon, Sebastian, Jhett

Maleek would have been mine but I was blessed with 3 girls Kearstyn Samara Mylyn

My boys names are Seth ,Jayben ,Ruebyn, Brock and Nate.i also like Sawyer,Saylor,Navy cypress and Riot

I have a Drake Zakariah and Elijah Richard