Baby girl name ideas that start with Z?

Zeda (pronounced zay-duh)

2 Likes

How about Zara or Zelda

Zuwena,zoey,zaria,zita,zena

Zatanna, goddess of protection

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Anyone have a child with ADHD that is not medicated? - Mamas Uncut

We picked Zara for our little girl. It’s not common but also not weird or something she’ll have to spell out for people her whole life

1 Like

Zahra, Zahara, Zahana, Zalia, Zarina.

I knew someone called zanthe. Always thought it was a really beautiful unique name x

Zangelique… Just like Angelique but with a Z :grin:

3 Likes

Zari
Zarliah
Zayla
Zaya
Zarlee
Zaylie

My granddaughter name is zara dont hear many girls called that beautiful name for my beautiful granddaughter xx

Zion
Meaning Holy place or kingdom of Heaven xx

3 Likes

My cousins name is Zyanna

Zebra, because anyone can identify as whatever they want these days :joy:

6 Likes

Zuri, Zemira, Zahra, zelda, zayla

1 Like

Google exists, that’s common knowledge, right ?

3 Likes

Zinedine Zidane Surname

I have Zarleah, pronounced Zar Lee a

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Anyone have a child with ADHD that is not medicated? - Mamas Uncut

3 Likes

My advice is don’t give your baby a completely unheard of name. Uncommon yes but totally unheard of please, no! Sets them up for a lifetime of having to explain the name and increase chances of bullying. I say all this from experience. Zaria is lovely X

32 Likes

Zada. It means “prosperous”. It was my great-grandmother’s name.

39 Likes

My friend has a Zailey and I absolutely love it :heart_eyes: Zanny is a little cousin, Zarna was a close family friend we lost to cancer :heart:

8 Likes

Zelah is my 2nd Granddaughters name. From the verb צלע (sala’), to buttress, to lean on sideways. The name Zelah is from the Bible.

1 Like

Zader Maxine was my grandmothers name! She went by maxine but i always loved Zader!! Zadie for short. RIP Grannie xo

9 Likes

Take it from someone with a name beginning with Z, don’t go to unusual. I remember the disappointment when I was younger of rarely finding my name or initial on cups etc.

10 Likes

Zinnia like the flower. I have a cousin with the name. I’ve never met another person with the name.

33 Likes

Zona, a very best friend who was named partly after her grandmother whose name was Arizona, or another Z name would be Zenaida, who was one of my great aunts.

4 Likes

Zuleika (zoo-lay-kah) was my childhood best friend’s name. We called her Zully (zoo-lee) for short. I’ve never met another Zuleika and I love her name!

Zyanya - Aztec/Hebrew origin

Zulema (zoo-leh-ma) is a common name in south TX

4 Likes

I went to school with a girl called Zita (pronounced zeeta). You wont find anything in the shops with a name thats outside the box (like pencil cases or bike number plates or jewellery) just a thought

2 Likes

Zsa Zsa meaning “God’s promise” is a Hebrew derivative of Elizabeth.

2 Likes

I have a cousin named Zina Beth. Always loved her name. Also met a girl in college named Zane.

2 Likes

Zenobia as a girl’s name is of Greek origin meaning “life of Zeus”. Queen Zenobia (third century BC) was ruler of the wealthy city of Palmyra in the Arabian desert.

10 Likes

Zennie. Always liked it but don’t know what it means. Was my great grandmother’s name.

3 Likes

My name is Zakiya. It means intelligent in swahili. I named my daughter Zenaye. My son Zayn but I’ve heard it used for a girl. If I had another I would use Ziya

5 Likes

Zavis… no meaning just my mamas name with a Z instead of an M.

My daughter’s name is Zaylee Joy. It can also be spelled Zayleigh. It’s such a fun name!

2 Likes

I have 5 children, all Z names! My girls names are: Zana (Zah-na, like Donna), zuri (z-er-ee) and Zyah (z-eye-ah).

3 Likes

Zunique :blush: my sister’s name. She was born premature at 28 weeks weighing 1,2kgs. She then dropped to 900grams. They had to resuscitate her twice, once after they drowned her by inserting the feeding tube into her lungs instead of her stomach. She’s our miracle, so my mum used my dad’s initial ‘Z’ from Zirk + the word unique.

13 Likes

Ziva as a girl’s name is of Hebrew origin meaning “radiance” or “light of God”.

3 Likes

I like the name xanthe It’s pronounced with a z so I’m sure you can spell it that way.

1 Like

My daughter is named Zuri. It means “beautiful” and “good” in Swahili

I didn’t see a Zilpha in the group. It means voyager and was my grandmother’s name.

I reckon she was right. More Zandra than Sandra! :kissing:

1 Like

Quite like Zsa Zsa actually and hard to beat Zoe

3 Likes

Zevia! The ‘e’ is soft…not Zee-via! Lol… everyone mispronounces my daughter’s name. Lol

1 Like

Zena (pronounced “Zee-na”) was my Nana’s name and one of my daughters was born on her birthday, so she has it as one of her middle names. :smiley:

Always loved Zaylee but have 2 kaylees in the family

Went to school with some twins. Zetta and Zita

2 Likes

My granddaughter’s name is ZoraRose. Zora means fox in some language. I’ve bought her tons of stuff with fox on it.

1 Like

I never met another person called Zara until I was in my twenty’s … its getting more popular now but i felt quite unique as a kid as I couldn’t even get a pencil with my name on it.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Name her Z just the letter and make up your own meaning you can tell people it’s an ancient atlantean name or something

2 Likes

I went to school w two sisters Vonda and Zandra. Loved their names. Zandra female for Alexander and means mans defender

1 Like

Zelda from the 1960s sitcom Dobie Gillis. She was his girlfriend.

The meaning of the name “Zakira” is: “Remembering”. Categories: Arabic Names, Muslim Names.

Zenne or zene pronunciations are the same

Zirael (one of the sword from The Witcher series) the word has a really good catch but not an actual meaning.

My granddaughter is Ziva…brightness and light.

Zeynep - “Zeynep is the Turkish form of the Arabic female given name Zaynab. Zeynep means “precious rock, precious gem” and may refer to: Zeynep Ahunbay (born 1946), Turkish scholar of antiquities.” Nameless Network

Zeee-last-one sounds better if you use a French accent. Means not having any more after this 1

1 Like

How about a name with z in it I’ll say it anyway “Dezzerea”

I know a Zefora…it means Little Bird. X

1 Like

I have a six year old he has adhd he is up all night l have to stay up with him he bounces off the wall he’s digging in the cupboards closets The fridge raider he goes outside at night we have to keep our doors lock we have cameras up and alarms to watch him sometimes I think there’s never ever going to be daylight he such a busy boy he sleeps all day we try to keep him up but it never works I refuse to medicate him I don’t want him on any of that

Zelda like Zelda Fitzgerald wife of F. Scott Fitzgerald

1 Like

Zaylee (Australian) it means flower

2 Likes

Plenty to choose from, with that lot!

We have Zali
It never use to be popular but is starting to become :sob:

1 Like

Za’farran. Binary star

Love Zinnia, it’s the name of one of the most gorgeous women I’ve ever had the pleasure of looking after

3 Likes

I remember the name of a silent screen movie star, it was Zasu Pitts. She was very glamorous!

4 Likes

I know somebody with a little girl xanthe, pronounced zanthee?

My granddaughter’s name is Xandria but pronounce with a Z like Zandria

Xena… but its pronounced like Zeena

Zeruiah pronounced Zuria…daughter of Jesse in the Bible…we call our baby Zurry for short…

Zera- Greek meaning seeds
Zeva - Greek meaning sword
Zanthe

no, that child has to grow up with that name and use it through a business career. It sounds more like a woman with a crystal ball

My girls name is Zuri :heart::heart_eyes: it is Swahili for ‘Beautiful’

2 Likes

I went to primary school with a Zarinda

Zahli?

1 Like

My granddaughter’s name is Zuri!

4 Likes

Also work with a ‘Zanette’. Pretty name.

4 Likes

Zoey
Zoe
Zoee
Zola
Zendaya
Zakiyah (my favorite)
Zuri
Zaylah

I’m Zanna, my sister is Zara, her daughter is Zavaya

1 Like

Zailey is a cute one that I’ve heard

2 Likes

Zandra. My mum wanted to call me that but it was a bit before it’s time.

1 Like

Ziva is my nieces name ^^

1 Like

Both of my great great grandma’s names are Zelma

Zanlandria, it’s one of my good friends names but I think it means joyful/hardworking

Zonell is my mothers middle name. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zerlinda is a beautiful name. Also the name is my daughter.

Zana, means God is gracious. I have a friend named Zana, I like it.

My cousin named her daughter Zali

1 Like

Zane is cute for a girl I think

1 Like

Zee
I personally have liked this name for many years.

1 Like

I have Ziyah.
Her half sister is Zabella.
I also like Zarissa, Zarina, Zara, Zarinda, Zoe, Zellee, Zariah, Zahara

1 Like

My great niece is Zaria and she’s the only one I know

Preaching to the choir… Lol sometimes you just got to jump off that roller coaster LOL

Zhané (jah-nay)my oldest girl has this name

1 Like

My daughter is Zofia, a Baltic equivalent of Sophie :wink:

1 Like

My daughter is named Zuhra but I call her Zuri Booty because she has a cute little baby booty

Zaria is more common but a very beautiful name! i only know one Zaria🤷🏻‍♀️

My daughter is Zarni. I have no idea of the meaning as my partner made it up