Trinity
Nakila
Meadow
Willow
Aizlyn
Harmony
Kaisley

Shometha Monet aka Show Me The Money

Kymani (key maun ee) is one of my daughters name :heart: I think it’s really unique and I also have my oldests name as Kaydence

I have a great grandfather so many generations back (2 or 3) and his name was Zion and I love it but always said if I ever had another little girl I would name her Zianna (like Dianna but with a Z and feminine version of Zion) I have not ever heard it before. I like the name Aunika too i do not know why I read it in a book somewhere once. (Awh-Nick-ah)

My daughter’s name is Cierra Jade, but if I had watched the t.v show 100 before she was born, I would’ve went with Octavia. I love the name.

I have a Brynley Rhain and if I ever have another she will be Lennon Brielle

My daughter’s are Blake and Kennedy Jay

Olivia Paige or Miracle

Annalise
Eabha ( pronounced ayva).it’s irish

We have Paige Monique & if our son was a girl it would have been Jayda Scarlett.

Kenley is my daughter.

Paisley .Tessa, Addison

My best advice is yes, pick a unique name, but also keep in mind that one day they’ll be adults and it’s expensive to change your name. Kids are also cruel.

I’ve been going by my middle name since kindergarten because I was bullied relentlessly over my first name. I’m 26 and people still tease me about it.

3 Likes

Aspen Jade
Blakely Rose
Lola Elizabeth
Addison Nicole
Hazel Ann
Eleanor Rae
Patsy Leeann
Lakelyn Marie
Remington Lynn
Chevy Lou
Oakley Kay

My daughter is Milanie (me-lah-nee

My lady is Britton Olivia

Lily Anna rose. Jaymes (Jamie) Victoria Zandie rae

Ember, Rosaleah, Rosiland, Opalliah, Ryn, Alliah, Dalliah, Yasmyn.

Nevaeh (heaven spelled backwards), Caroline, Gloria,carys,veda,Olivia,Emily rose, Ashley Elizabeth,Alaina mia,

My daughter is Celese, she’s the only one I know. We got the name from final fantasy. Lol. The character was Celes.

My other daughter is Amelia. I love the name Charlotte too.
We were gonna name our last Cilmeria if it was a girl, we had a boy. Lol

Tallulah.
Collins.
Dallas.
Bellamy.
Sutton.
Matilda.
Penelope.
Opal.
Lennox.

Calie Rose, Luna blue

My daughters name is Freyja, (the j is silent) If my baby after would have been a girl her name would of been Beyla to match, but he was a boy.

My Lillian (Lilly) was going to be Evelyn (evee) my alyvia was going to be aubree . And my Zoey was going to be cayleigh .

1 Like

My wife is doing a genealogy, and we’ve come across two, olden days first names (late 1700s to mid 1800s, I believe.) Unity and Patience. Maybe too old school, but I thought both were beautiful.

6 Likes

Tatum, Tatelyn, Maya, Evelyn, Raleigh, Raylie, Rory, Aurora, Rainey, Amelia, Anayah,

1 Like

My daughters names are Everly & Eiley (eye lee).

1 Like

My daughters name is going to be luna, but I also loved the names clementine, and emberleigh or even braislee

Kynslie LaShae is my baby girls name.

I have an Avery Grace :heart:

1 Like

My daighters name is Alyzabeth

Ocean
Ebony
Iris
Ivy

My niece was born 2 days ago. Her name is Kaiya. It means forgiveness in Japanese

My daughter is madison but I also loved Elliona, Oakley or Oaklyn

Davanee (day-vuh-nee)

My daughter is Everly Hope

My daughter is Jocelyn and my niece is Vada

My daughter’s name is Kendall

We have a Charlotte that we call charli. I liked Josie, Ella, Ellie, and everly while pregnant.

Coral
Eveline
Florentina
Stormy
Mavali
Tesla
Hazel

Tatum, i hace a loralye, my sons gf is Allerika, Tessa, Jaycee, my niece is Kendall, my sis is Latrista, Amberley, Avery, Keonna (key on ah), Destiny, Kayda

My daughters name is Arianna Nicole (I wouldn’t have named her that if I knew there would end up being a pop star named Ariana). I was going for unique also. My sons name is Draven Mathius. I have since heard of two little girls around here named Draven. If I ever have another, and it’s a girl, she will be Isabeau Catalina.

Our daughter is Parker Grace. If we have a second we are between Carsyn, Cameron or Corey

1 Like

Indica, Lyric ,Sativa

My daughter’s are Alyra (pronounced al-ear-a) and Aerith Aranea (pronounced air-ith ara-naya).

1 Like

My daughter is Kaydence and we call her Kaydee😊 not super unique but not common

My girls names are Nevaeh and Tekoda

Josie, Jennifer, Alison, Danielle, Kimberly,Lynn, Colleen

Hazel
Rosaline
Eleanor
Selene
Riley
Alice
Elaine
Alaina
Lillian

I like the name nairobi

My girls are Piper and Teagan

My daughters name is Davin and her middle name is Angel.

1 Like

My girls name is Norah Mae. I love Lauren

My oldest is Lauren and my youngest is Lillian

Paisley! I love that name!

My daughter is called Kezia. Love this name not sure if she does though :blush:

My daughters name is Alena. Not common at all and it means bright and beautiful. (The real spelling is Alina but I changed it up)

I’ve got a gracie, Jayde & matilda which I find really unique. If I had another girl I would name her Octavia

Well, I’ve never met another Raylene, so there’s that, lol
Lana either (first name). My parents were mean, lol

Makaylin (I think it’s Hawaiian)
Olympia
Francesca
Sky
Stormy
Phoenix
Maysaa
Itzel (rainbow goddess in Mayan)

Adeline was going to be my girl name. I had three boys so I never used it.

Sophie Jean, Rebecca Ann, my fav is Chloe Renee’

I named my daughter Renesmee

1 Like

It’s not super uncommon but I’m naming my daughter Bailee Olivia Rose

1 Like

My daughter is Ember Kay!!

I have a Brooklynn Storm I was gonna name her Cassie Danielle

Lucah would have been my sons name if he were a girl and his name is now Luca haha

Vera, Therese (Tur-reese or Tair-rez), Pippa, Poppy, Margo/Margot, Janine, Suzanne/Susanna, Mariel, Sigourney, Amelia, Bettina, Betsy, Candace, Noemi, Noella, Joelle/Joey, Scheherazade, Shirin, Yael, Kayleen. Raya, Vivienne, Marceline, Apollonia, Polly, Anya, Minerva, Agnetha, Daisy, Rhea, Iris, Bindi, Soledad, Maritza, Pola, Raisa, Claudia, Hanna/Hannah, Zoraya, Zainab, Natalie, Leona, Leonora. Also look up names from your cultural heritage/s.

Anjewel
Darby
Magnolia
Daisy
Marigold
Margery
Florence
Rebel
Rainer
Raven
Tallulah
Gennelle
Ranger
Celie
Dorian
Delores
Deborah
Mindy
Matilda
Madeline
Massey
Masie
Ethel
Minnesota
Meredith
Annabel
Amelia
Amarie
Deklan

Cadence - Celtic for rhythm :notes: and my tiny dancer :two_hearts:

1 Like

My daughters middle name is lucia-paige

Paisley River,Emersyn Rose,Everlee Grace and Brielle,Kamryn,Raine,Starr,Misty

I have
-Jessalyn Jeanne (Pronounced Jean)
-Amiley Jean
-Brynlee Faith
-Emma Faith

1 Like

Amberlyn,Arianna,Emmalin,Sierra Skye.

Lashay,Shayla,Shayne,Blake,True,Navy,Piper ,Jade,Macy,Emerald,Ivy,Belle-Gray,Bristol,Laken,

Brandalyn , Montana, River Rose, Gracelyn, Ava, Jordan

My daughter is Karis

1 Like

Lately i like the names Savannah, vivienne, Avery, ivy
those are the ones that come to mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Named my daughter Arizona and have never met another one yet

2 Likes

Torvi, lagertha, aslaug, porunn, Helga, Judith, gyda, siggy :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::joy::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Our youngest was suppose to be Katalena but I had alot of negative feedback from family so she is Lena Jeanette.
Theia, Cleo, Iris, Genova

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Baby girl name ideas? - Mamas Uncut

My daughters all have unique names and they are Anissa, Rianna, and Jenaya. My Rianna was named before the singer Rhianna was well known, so it’s unfortunately no longer as unique as it was when she was born.

2 Likes

My daughter’s name is Vignette

Savannah - mae, Scarlett, Winnie, minnie, AurorađŸ„°

If I have a girl her name will be Norah :heart:

1 Like

We just named our daughter Beatrix!

I have 5 year old daughter Phoenix Opheila

Im due with my first daughter in less then 3 months and im naming her Mattice pronounced (mattis)

My daughter’s name is Angelica.

My daughter is Niamh pronounced (neeve)

1 Like

My daughter’s name is Emmalyn

1 Like

My youngest name is Aurora

1 Like

Charlie,Andi, Charlotte, Savannah

If I had had another daughter I was going to name her Azalea

1 Like

My little girl is

Dakotah Emersyn