Baby girl name ideas?

Joy, because that’s what you have finally having a girl.

1 Like

If mines a girl her name is Sophia Olivia Alice

I say to pick a name based on the meaning. So many pick a name that just sounds pretty but have no clue what it actually means. Like Mallory means the cursed one :frowning_with_open_mouth:

Skyler, Ravyn, Makayla,Evelyn

Evelyn Rose, Lillian Grace

Gurtrude gerttie for short
mazikeen Mae adealine lakin
Kazima calieapee

There are several names out there is that I never heard when naming my children. They are names that unique and not being used by everyone.
Arleigh, Brooklyn, Kennedy, Harleigh, Harper, Lark, Paisley. Kacey, Emery, Ciara, Charleigh, Peyton, Laine, Lacey, Wren, Whitney. A middle that would work., Lynn, Grace, Renae, Elizabeth, Jean, Nicole, Leigh, Michelle

tEsa say it with a long E not as Tessa
Many people have never heard of this name before.
And jennica, marista

Ariana Ainsley Bailey Brielle Brantlee Cammie Dalary Demi Emery Everlee Arden Enslee Eden Fallon Giselle Geneva Heidi Hensley Harlowe Hailey Jaclyn Josie Kenslee Kingsley Kieran Larkin Lyric Meadow Macy Oakley Paisley Peyton Reese Wrenlee Raven Tiara Tiffany Tylee Willow Zoe

My 2 daughters are Jasmine and Emma :purple_heart::yellow_heart:

I had five names picked and let my husband choose from them:

1. Alexandra
  2. Nicole
  3. Veronica
  4. Samantha
  5. Cannot remember the 5th name. :joy:

Congratulations on your girl. I had four boys before I got a girl. Her name is Brookelyn Sky! If I had another her name would be Maverick

I have a liberty Christine… if I had another girl she would have been Arabella Danica I had two boys after though. I love jasmine to

Scarlett, Amelia and Esme

Cassidy, Carsyn, Kylee, Jerica, Janessa, Dale, Willa, Aubrey

My girls are Debra Jean, Gina Ann, Pagee Marie

Paige,Jade,Sage,Ivy,Savannah

Celine, Cary’s, Anya, Molly,Ruby Rose.

My daughter name is Randi Nicole

Is there a type of name your drawn to? Old school, unique, modern? Specific letter?

1 Like

Natasha , Marisa, Tessa, Layla,

Harleigh Grace, Heidi Nicole, Nomai

Elora, Isla, Claire, Story, Mia, Lauren, Madori, Nora, Vera, Hannah, Madelyn, Miriam, Ellie, Evangeline

We ended up with two boys, but if we had girls they would have been Regan Elizabeth and we never picked out a middle name for Aislyn.

My girls are called Emmie :heart_hands: Harper :heart_hands: and wee klèo :heart_hands::ok_hand:

Arabella, Ayla, Annaelise, Theory, Wynter, calliope,

Arabella Danica, Isabella, my girl is liberty Christine… Anastasia,jazmine,if I had another girl she was going to be Arabella Danica. Summer, leilany, Brooklyn , amalia,

My girls are Rebecca, Rhonda,and Racheal,my granddaughters are Katelyn, Brittney, Alisa, Hannah, izzabella, Samantha,and Jazzmyn

Love Eden! One of my favorite books is East of Eden!

I have an Aunt Dorothea we call Thea. Pretty name. Love Eden too.

I like Eden. We have a Charlotte Elaine and a Delilah Skye :two_hearts:

Wait and see when she’s born. Eden means delightful and Thea means Goddess. I love the name Eden

We considered Thea I love the name. But we chose Isabella Sylvie Elizabeth xx

We are having a baby girl due in December we are naming her Raelynn!

Love Eden …Theadore… usually get called Teddy…

Thea is sooooooooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Like both. I was going to name my daughter, Nena. Named her Brooklyn

I’ve always thought Eden was beautiful. Reminds me of a little girl with long hair and flowers in her hair in a pretty girly dress

1 Like

We have Locklynn and Lilliana

Emersyn,Everly. Paisley,Sophia

Xanthe
Zola
Aurora
Beatrice
Della
Ziva
Edith
Merryn

I love the name Thea.

Edie and Emily are my nieces names so pretty x

Congratulations :heart: I think both are beautiful names and she would be a lucky girl to have either. Eden Thea is nice too if you want to use both x

1 Like

Eden or Lyra are both lovely names

I like Athena Alexa Ava Rylee and Lyla

I like them both. If I had a daughter I was going to name her Norah. I had a boy…

1 Like

I have an Etta-Mae and an Elsie Rose. I actually like both the names you have picked tho.

Thea…I have always liked Althea. It was a name in a book I read many years ago.

2 Likes

If my youngest was a girl we had Thea Louise picked out

1 Like

I know a little girl named Eve Chanel. Eden Chanel is really pretty. I also like Mabry.

I would have named my daughter Thea if I’d have known my Grandma’s name on her birth certificate said Dorthea. Apparently she changed it to Dorothy…

My daughter is laura she is named after my late mother who passed 31 years ago to cancer u could name her after a gma or great gma that u miss dearly but I like both u have picked like Eden better than Thea

Thea is ok…but no to eden. Too old timey if that makes sense. I have a Leah & caylie (pronounced like Kaylee)

Grace ,Lily ,Eleanor, Ada, Jenna,

Paisley Skye or Eden jasmine

1 Like

I would have used Eden :blush:

1 Like

I always liked the name Theodora, nickname Thea. But when I finally had my girl it was shot down along with others for being too old. Its nice to see someone considering it.

Eden is pretty! I’ve always loved the name Moira Jane.

I love both of your name choices!!!

Hubs and I always needed to see baby’s face (and find out the sex) before we could pick a name. We always had a list of possible boy and girls names that we liked and basically used the same list for all of our kids and just added names to it. We have boy, girl, boy. For our daughter, after she was born, we whittled the list to 2 names and each wrote our pick on a piece of paper and exchanged, we both wrote the same same so that was her name. For my youngest son (Austin), his name was one we considered for our oldest son (Ryan) but when we looked at Ryan we knew he wasn’t an Austin so the name stayed on our list.

Thea is cute.
I wanted a daughter to name Meadow…but I have 2 sons

My sons girlfriends name is Eden

My daughter’s name is Lannie. Still love it!

My father wanted to name me Sunshine, obviously Dad lost. I actually love that name.

1 Like

I love the names
Audrey,Adele,Iluka
Ainsley,Paisley,Ellesey

Ella, Kerstin, Sutton, Charlotte

My nieces name is kayloni …it’s Hawaiian.

1 Like

I have a Rialee (Rylee) and Eliza. If my son had been a girl his name would have been Pyper

Juno
Alba
Astalah
Aalyrah
Sibelah
Poppi

This was my girl list. We went with Bree :yum:

Amethyst
Bella
Charlotte
Danica
Emerald
Frankie
Georgia
Hannah
Isabella
Jemima
Kerry
Louisa
Mirasol
Natalie
Olivia
Princess
Raquel
Samantha
Terosia
Violet
Winona
Zoey

Galilea, Arleth, Anastasia, Lila

Lindsay is a great name for a girl! :heart:

1 Like

Charlie is my favorite girl name! Or Cassiopeia! :grin:

I really liked the name Olivia but we didn’t use it!

I was due early January, so chose Holly. Baby turned out to be a boy so I never used that name lol.

I have 3 girls named Dreama, Sania, and Avani.

Emma
Olivia
Violet
Cassie

Zoya, Zulu, Zuly, Zariah
We like Z names

1 Like

I had Bailey, Jenna, Summer picked out. Picked Summer. Summer Raine . Raine is her middle name. My mom’s name was Lorraine. Took last part of her name to be her middle name.

2 Likes

We were surprised at birth with gender so we had a short list for each. Murphy was the top runner for a girl but we knew she was Nora the second we saw her! Our list also included

Tobie
Cecelia
Berkley
Sylvie
Wiley

1 Like

Torrance, Amelia ,kendra, mia, rowen,berkley, berlynn, Sable, fawn,maebelle,raven, emery,annaka, Ansley, nissa,rowen,corena,brielle,
Adelaide, nadia, Delaney, opal, Emerson, marley,Marley, Raya, myka, lyric

Shiloh…what name did you choose??

My daughters are Amaria Imani and Brailynn Zion 🩷🩷

Ariel
Jazmin
Faith
Joelle
Scarlette

My one and only girl her name is liberty Christine… if I didn’t have two boys after her I was going to use Arabella Danica…

I would’ve used “Sommer” but my cousin already did
We named our last daughter Jessalyn… After my sister Jessica Lynn. My oldest son was named after my brothers, so it was fitting. And we love it, we call her Jessa 🩷

Silver Maye, Samantha, those are two names I loved but never used

Heidi, Noami, Sara, April, Scarlett, Emma

Rose
Noel
Ruby
Angels
Alanis

1 Like

Murphy , Noelle, Irelynn, McKinley, Ivy, Roslyn, Logann or Llogan, Wren, Everly, Evangeline (nickname Van ), Ellison

1 Like

Oaklynn , phoenix, Elenor,

Maeve
An’drea
Michelina
Daniella
Karina
Kylee

Pearl, Anne,Frances, Charlotte…names which are understandable, mesh with a family middle name.

Elliana, Avianna, kalani, Emerson

1 Like

My name is unusual but if you use it please spell
It the girls way - sloane

1 Like

Gaberiella, Lilly, Winifred

Ours is Shawna Beth Analina. I also know someone who’s daughter was named Honor and another named Worship.

Summer , ebony , Maddie, Evie ,

2 Likes

Sutton
Silver
Raelynn
Reign
Ryana
Emileen

Norah… if I had a girl that was my name I had picked out. I thought it was pretty and not common. Second contender was August.

2 Likes