Baby girl name ideas?

Name your kids whatever you want, when they get teased, they’ll only hate you forever. Lol

She could be the next Rebel Wilson. It’s your child no one else’s opinion besides the child’s father matters.

If you do, only call her by a nickname, like Bell lol

Its cute. My son is Eli Loki. Some people love it some people hate it. Hes the sweetest happiest boy. Loki is the god of mischief. I personally really like the name

1 Like

I love either. It’s your own choice.

Just immediately makes me think of the song Rebel Yell

People are going to give you their opinion on just about every aspect of raising your child lol. But you will know above all others what your child needs and that applies to naming them too. Go with your gut feeling. You don’t have to decide anything straight away. If you’re still unsure wait until she’s in your arms and whether you still feel it suits her :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think Rebel Wilson hates her parents for it. I love the name Rebel

2 Likes

Don’t give a child a name like that.

I love it! I actually legally changed my name last year because I hated it so much but there were a lot of reasons for it. Name you baby whatever you want and there’s nothing wrong with that name

when u want to name her Rebel, think Psalms West​:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t exactly love it but I don’t hate it either. The middle name is very pretty. But do what makes u guys Happy! I named my daughter Honor. Half liked it the other half either didn’t like it or didn’t Kno what to say wen we told them her name. Honor Fathe (faith). I hope she becomes a judge!! Lol. I loved it a couple years before I was even pregnant with her. And my fiance loved it once I mentioned it to him. We loved it so we didn’t let ppl who didn’t ruin it. Do whatever makes u both happy!!!

Love it! Unusual but cute

Its your choice but if it was my choice i sure would not name my child that… But its all up to you…

If your husband loves it why not

I love unique names. My first name is strawberry. Yep, fo’ real!
Anyway, what I know about names is that they carry weight. Rebel is potent, powerful and active. But beware, you have zero influence upon what they rebel or how they rebel.
I’d proceed with caution. Though it’s very catchy!!
Best of luck

1 Like

I LOVE THAT. like best name ever. Even if she lives up too it, what’s wrong with that. Watch that little girl smash society’s idea of normal. Or Pretty, or smart. Rebel all the damn way

I have mixed opinions. My mom’s dog is named Rebel. I would have named a girl Briella. I did name my son Bryson, 9 years ago, and everyone hated it. I still love his name and I hear it often in public now. I love Brylee too. If it feels right too you, go ahead. She can always use her middle name if she hates it.

I think it’s pretty :woman_shrugging:

I like it. If you like it do it… from my experience they will come around. My grandma didn’t like the name i picked but after she said she couldn’t picture him with any other name. My brother still jokes about his name but he always will because thats what big brothers and uncles do.
I love unique and unusual names and thats what I went for. I think she would be glad you put thought into her name and didn’t just give her an everyday name.

My daughter’s names is sierra rayne, she was almost Alyssa jolene. Someone once said that they didn’t want me to call my daughter Cici because it sounded like a stripper name 🤷🤔. And I plan to name our little boy if we ever have one Malachi macen. Also My nephew’s name is Memphis Reed. So it’s up to you. Do what you want.

2 Likes

Not a favorite but not my baby either.

1 Like

Our last name is pronouced Bear like the animal. I named my daughter Ima.

5 Likes

I think it’s different and different is always good!! We named our daughter Dylan Leigh cuz we both loved it for a girl :tipping_hand_woman: I say go for it :woman_shrugging:

Brielle is nice. Dont like rebel at all :no_good_woman:the name as a whole doesn’t flow very well either

2 Likes

Love that, go for it! She’s your child!

it’s definitely unique. I love it!

1 Like

Dont think she will be happy as she grows. Kids can be horrible. I love unusual names but poor kid could be bullied

2 Likes

Ridiculous that she will be some rebellious child because her name is Rebel!
Could mean she is a trail blazer ,strong and be a person very confident and do things her own way…

2 Likes

She can go by her middle name. Or call her “Arbie” (RB) for short. It’s cute actually.

1 Like

if you and the dad like it then that’s the name you should choose. Rebel isn’t just someone doing something bad. A lot of rebels have changed the world.

She’ll be easy to find on the internet. That’s always my first thought when parents choose unusual names.

2 Likes

I personally don’t like it however it’s your baby . And people said that about my kids names and they love it
X

1 Like

My name is Coco and I never got made fun of once as a child all my kid friends and classmates thought it was so cool so I don’t think bullying will be an issue.
Now adays unique names are a normal thing.
I was planning on naming my next child rebel so go ahead girl it’s super cute

I think phonetically it sounds beautiful together. I think people are having a hard time getting past “Rebel” - it isn’t my first choice, but it really does sound pretty, so I say, fuck’em :blush:

If YOU love it then I say YES!! If people want to bully a child they will bully them for literally angthing. They will find something from nothing just yo be a bully. Name then what you love.

I unfortunately know a kid named Dragon. Thankfully, he has grown to LOVE his name! If you like it, make that your babies name! If they grow up hating it, offer to change it for them like his parents have

It sounds like “rebel yell” like that song… “with a rebel yell, she cried more, more, more” :woman_shrugging:

I’m not a fan of Rebel as a name. It sets them up for so much stereotyping from people whose stereotypes matter . I’m thinking employers, college admittance boards, etc. Just my two cents. Brielle is pretty :blush:

If you like it, use it. I completely hated the name my son and daughter in law picked out for their daughter, my 1st grand. But I’m SO glad they stuck with what they liked. Can’t imagine her being named anything but Bambie Leigh.

The name wouldn’t be my choice on names but who cares what others think, your baby, you and your husband love the name go for it! Tell her how much the name means to you & her daddy, and she will love her name!

I like Rebel. Hate Brielle.

I like it a lot it’s definitely different but whatever you name them they fit their name perfect no matter what anyone thinks I say go for it!

We were thinking about going with Rouge Rylie … and it’s been a controversial name for us hahah!

If u like it and ur husband loves it who cares what the world thinks. Name her what u want and teach her to be proud of her name.

Studies have been done with names like this that usually “act” the opposite so meaning. :thinking:

Your kid do what you want

In America you get to name your child whatever you choose. Not my favorite because of the negative connotation. However it’s also not my child and has nothing to do with me. :woman_shrugging: (coming from someone named Diamand)