Baby name ideas?

We’re unsure of the gender of our unborn child. Our name choices are Boy: Broncs. Girl: Harlow. Opinions, please?

37 Likes

That child will be made fun of if you choose those names. I know we all want to be “unique” and original when we choose our babies names but you should really think of them and what they might experience. Literally the worst 2 names you could have thought of.

If you want other kids calling them Kronk or Harlot. I would save those names for a future dog. Sorry, not trying to be mean, just honest.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Baby name ideas? - Mamas Uncut

I like them both, I normally don’t like names that are different but both of them are very nice.

Love the name Harlowe.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Baby name ideas? - Mamas Uncut

LOVE Harlow, not a fan of Broncs. But it’s not my child. If you love them, then that’s what you should stick with.

Opinion: Either name will be ruthlessly made fun of from kindergarten to 12th grade and it’s your kid that will have to endure the bullying day in and day out, not you.

16 Likes

Bronx maybe. But Broncs is weird. I would think kids would make fun of that

3 Likes

I personally love both names. & don’t worry, they will NOT get made fun of, those are pretty normal names these days… but although I LOVE spelling names different than the societal expectations, I would leave Bronx as it is.

2 Likes

Both names are cute and unique. Its your child so theres that.

Love the name Harlow for a girl but the boys name I couldn’t imagine calling a boy it, he may get Bronx Zoo by other children. My friends son is called Roman which is cute and my other friends son is called Tobias.

Name the child what you want too! Don’t let anyone tell you they don’t like your name! It’s not their child!

2 Likes

Keep looking for a boy name

4 Likes

Sorry but Broncs and the spelling of it is terrible. Your kid will get made fun of because kids are just plain mean. You’d think by now parents would teach their children not to bully but that’s not the reality of the world we live in sadly. So don’t subject your child to that.

4 Likes

If you want a more uncommon boy name what about Jasper? Even Bucksley (or Buxsley) is super uncommon but easy to spell and say and not get made fun of. Brock is still close as well though I personally don’t care for it. Harlow is good and definitely used by others before.

Give your child a name that has meaning so that when they’re older you can tell them the story of why you gave them that name.

Neither one of those

1 Like

Harlow is a beautiful name

Phoenix… My daughters name… Can go both ways

the boys name makes me think of the Ford
Bronco…I’m sorry…But please think of your son with that name like that how much children in school will make fun of him…

1 Like

Girl = Clover boy = Issac

1 Like

Broncs is a terrible name. The name you choose follows that child throughout life so really think about that.

9 Likes

Yeeeaaahhh Broncs is a no. Harlow is super cute tho

4 Likes

Use broncs for a middle name if you must

1 Like

I think Harlow is beautiful. Not a fan of Broncs.

1 Like

Boy: David
Girl: Jennifer

The name Broncs was on teen mom

I named my son Bruin …
Means little brown bear
He absolutely loves it and has goggled it and really can’t find any other with it as a first name. I call him Bru most the time. My first born was a girl named Brook she’s not happy that I didn’t put the E on the end. Still had more kids lol but I love their names :heart:
Brook Tyler
Bruin Randall
Scarlet Rose
Ollie Dean
In general they all like their own names except Brook… maybe she’ll like it someday lol

Harlow ! I have a nephew named Harlow!

Boy:Aiden,Isaiah,Andrew,Devan,Girl:Amaya,Harlow is very cute and diffrent

1 Like

Rollo works for either boy or girl.

Remember they have to write resumes one day.

1 Like

Dominick for boy Domonique for girl

I’ve always liked Shay for a girl!

Harlow is super cute. Change “Broncs” to Bronx.

Boy: Macray Girl: Marlowe

Until you have lived with a name that people con stantly mispronounce or mispell you will not understand the inconvenience of it. Not to mention stupid nicknames you hate.
Be kind whenyou name your kids. It isnt about being different and unique.

6 Likes

Harlow is cute… Broncs is meh to me but that’s my opinion and this is your baby so your opinion is the only one that should matter. I think I hate the way Broncs is spelled more than anything because it’s not a terrible name. I think it’s better as Bronx than Broncs

A suggestion. If you’re going to use a unique first name, please give a normal middle name. This way the child has options as they grow up and may need a more “normal” name.

3 Likes

I like the name Harlow

For boys names I like Declan & Hudson. For girls I like Brinley, Oaklyn, Acadia, Hadley, Emery, Genesis
Gender neutral I really love Oakley, Birkley

Boys names: Jayden, Joshua, hunter, James, micheal, chase, Vincent,

Girls: Mikaela, Chloe, jennifer, Quinnly, grace, serenity, Elizabeth, Renee,

Girls: Bexley, Roxanne, Zaylee, Athena, Ophelia, Daphne, Arabella

I say use those names if you love them!
I kind of like it spelled Bronx.

Other names:
Cash or Cassius
Myles
Carter
Luca/Luka
Maddox
Brooks

Indie
Maya
Gianna
Brooklyn

that name is a tragedeigh

9 Likes

Your kids will be known as horsey or harlot.

1 Like

If you go with broncs hope you like the Denver Broncos

Bronson boy Kendyll girl

Not names I’d choose. But it’s your choice, just remember your kids have to grow up with the name🤷🏼‍♀️

9 Likes

My grandsons is named Bronx

4 Likes

Please look around some more.

3 Likes

Willow, D’Artagnan (3 musketeer)

1 Like

Oh goodness no not a fan.

4 Likes

Remember your child needs to live with the name you choose. Be kind

3 Likes

I love them both!! Super cute

I like them both. But Bryson is nice for a boy!

1 Like

Leah Elkin I just cant with Broncs :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

He will get teased and called the Bronx zoo or kids asking if he’s from the Bronx.

2 Likes

Cool names but I would spell is Bronx or it will get shortened

I like Harlow but not a fan of Broncs. I think its the spelling… boy names are hard

3 Likes

Brock or Brice - Boy
Hunter or Hailey - Girl

If I was to have a boy I was going to name him Tyrrell Kain

Harlow is cute. Broncs belongs on that name is a tragedeigh

7 Likes

Broncs?. I feel like you forgot the O in broncos

Harlow was going to be my 3rd daughter’s name, but my husband didn’t like it :sob:

Dont like broncs. But harlow is cute!

I like the name Broncs but I’d play around with the spelling Harlow is beautiful I love unique names I currently have an Indica sky and Iniigo pyro

4 Likes

Broncs ? Let’s hope he isn’t Asthmatic lol :laughing: Choose a good , masculine, strong name that’ll take him through life please

3 Likes

Broderick,Brannan,Barrett,Blake, Brock

Paisley,Amberlyn,Everleigh ,Emerson Rose.

Personally I don’t like either of them

6 Likes

What I think of the boys name. But I’m also a horror movie fan. Soo🤷‍♀️

I like the spelling as Bronx * but love Harlow :two_hearts:

Name your child what you want! it’s what you and your SO like. Not the others

2 Likes

I don’t know about children name but I would love these as a cat name

Not sure about broncs I’m sorry :face_vomiting: but Harlow is nice !

Bronx is spelt cuter,just my opinion.Love Harlow.

Best thing to do is wait till the baby’s born and then take some names and picture whether they would look good on the baby and something should hit you in mind my daughter got a long name Emily Elizabeth Darlene Culpeper and her daughter Sara Darlene Culpepper Cawthorn you should be able to look at the baby and something pop into mind that would fit the baby

1 Like

I don’t like either of these names but it’s your kid so doesn’t really matter what anyone else thinks

Any name you love will be perfect it doesn’t matter what others think :heart_eyes: but yes I like them both :heart:

Obviously do whatever is in your heart but Broncs to me sounds like the football team (Broncos) unless I’m not clean on how it would be pronounced. Harlow, I :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Dont ask other opinions on names u like for real so so very serious

1 Like

How about Brock,Beckett,Blake,Brendan,Bryce,Brody ,Brady,Braxton,Brandt,Braylon.

Harlow is pretty. Harlow Grace ,Harlow Skye, Harlow lvy.

1 Like

Harlow Shay,Harlow Rose, Harlow Emersyn,Harlow Serenity.

Love both those names I have a granddaughter Penelope and one clementine love those names and 6 grandsons porter and Oliver and Sullivan and knixon and hendrix and Jaden love them all my kids love different names

1 Like

I love the name Harlow. Its unique!
Im not sure about Broncs. It is different but maybe too much so. Kids can be cruel.

1 Like

Boy, Chance
Girl, Cherry

Love Harlow, not sure bout Broncs,
What about Dexter met a boy of that name last week, thought it was lovely… Best of luck at this special exciting time in your life… :heart::heart:

Love Harleigh or Haley for a girl and Bronson or Braxton for a boy

1 Like

I like Harlow for girl or boy. Not crazy about Broncs, but name them what you love. :blush:

2 Likes

Love Harlow for a girl Lane or Blane for a boy

1 Like

I know I’m old but Harlow makes me think harlot. Sorry. Just my opinion

3 Likes

Colby -boy. Colbie -girl