Baby shower ideas?

Wednesday we get to te everyone that I’m pregnant & I’m so excited! With that being said I’m already figuring out how I want my baby shower! I want to do a BABY Q. What ideas do you have for food, games etc? I want to make my husband, daughter & myself shirts to go along with the occasion as well, what ideas do y’all have for the shirts to say?

13 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Has anyone tried for Baby shower ideas?a baby right after IUD removal?gett - Mamas Uncut

“IAm SO EXCITED” add the date.

I did a Baby Q one for my toddler that was due in early September 2020 but we did it open house style so people could come and go as they pleased. We did it at a local park. We just had outside yard games out but didn’t do any traditional baby shower games though! We did BBQ style food (chicken, pulled pork if I remember right - if not brisket + buns to go with, taco salad, pasta salad, mac salad, fruit, veggies, regular salad, bags of individual chips, etc). For shirts we didn’t wear matching and he just wore a pink shirt and I wore a pink maternity dress from Amazon but you could do something like “Baby-Q sister” “Baby-Q Daddy” “Baby-Q Mommy”

I’ve never heard of someone having their own baby shower

5 Likes

Hot dogs, burgers, mini sandwiches, chips n multiple dips, fruit trays, veggie trays, meatballs. I can go on lol

I’ve never heard of a Baby Q shower. That’s a new one on me. Any shower sounds like fun. The one the lady suggested with the open house feel… at the park with the barbecue, people coming and going as they wanted… outdoor yard games… sounded like a blast.

1 Like

We did monster inc. Theme and put Mommy’s and Daddy’s little monster on the :tshirt: shirts And Sissy’s and Brother little monster too. With a picture of baby Sully on the shirts

Baby shrimp, baby corn, baby back ribs

2 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13596 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://HugeCash13.pages.dev

Today i made $ 587 for doing work in part time. my friend has been making $ 18547 from this and she convinced me to try so i am now making more than her. its amazing.

Open this>>> https://BigCashJob269.pages.dev/