Best baby food?

Best baby food brand? my little will be starting solids soon and i want the healthiest option

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best baby food? - Mamas Uncut

Have them eat what you eat. All you need to do is mush it up to where it’s safe. Better to start getting them use to food you cook. It’s also much cheaper to just buy fruits or veggies and purée them if you’re looking to also save money. At least then you know what’s in it

1 Like

Blend whatever you eat

Baby led weaning! Feed them what you eat

1 Like

Whatever you eat :woman_shrugging: BLW is always best

1 Like

If you consider BLW, please educate yourself on it first, also the solid starts app is helpful and there are lots of BLW pages on fb that can be helpful as well. :blush:

Avocado, Banana, Pumpkin are good starters

Healthy is what you prepare yourself.

Avoid fry, chips, unhealthy diet. Introduce baby with non processed food. U would be surprised at da foods baby enjoy. I’m enjoying my grandchildren intake of vegetables, meat, fish n chicken. My daughter told me this week my 8month granddaughter enjoys greenbeans. N grandson enjoy his salmon. Somethings my daughter hated but babies are enjoying. N indirectly eating bcos she got 2taste da food b4 feeding babies

No one even answered her lmao She’s looking for a good brand :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I liked the beech nut brand!

The healthiest option is…. To prepare the food yourself

1 Like

Baby led weaning all the way! Fees them what you eat. :heart: Homemade is good too.

A lot of people like to keep their kids on baby food, but there’s no reason babies can’t have regular food. Blenders are great to purée what you need. Fish, chicken, beef, vegetables… mashed potatoes as they are. You can purée Mac and cheese. My first mother-in-law was feeding my 5 month old daughter eggs. Soft cooked ones. She was giving her green onion blades to chew on. I was horrified. I would have liked to keep her on baby food awhile longer, but we were living in the boonies then and my husband at the time, her father, refused to buy it. He went along with everything his mother said and did whether I liked it or not. Thank goodness my babies had strong constitutions! They ate purée’d fresh caught fish, mashed potatoes, puréed green beans, mashed up strawberries, you name it. They ate puréed meatloaf. Everything you can imagine. On days when we didn’t cook as much I would purée a can of Beefaroni and split it between them. Both of them loved it. They were never picky eaters, that’s for sure.

The best baby food is homemade. Give baby small portions of what you cook, as long as it’s not spicy or undercooked.

If you’re meaning store bought, try beech nut brand.

Get a ice cube tray blend what ever you eat any spare and then put in freezer all different meals for baby even if u have something they can’t put date on when u made it throw away in a month if not used

Baby Led Weaning .com

Healthiest would be getting a blender and making your own fresh tbh. Then you know exactly what is in it.

2 Likes

My baby just started eating food with us. If he could gum it he ate it. Once he got teeth he just ate like the rest of the family. Baby food is just adult people food in a blender and put n a jar.

I’d recommend making the baby food, it’s very easy, a lot cheaper and healthier for your little one :slight_smile: Great knowing exactly what’s in their food too.

I used to just stab blender a portion if whatever I was having that night

I made my own for my youngest- not BLW. As for the brand, I bought Gerber for the older 3.

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18471 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome117.pages.dev/

There is not one in my own opinion. We skipped that part and went straight to real food.

Making your own is definitely the best

I make my own and she loves it! Dr told me to start the rice cereal at 4 months once a day and now she’s 5 1/2 months eating fruits and veggies and even scrambled eggs.

I get paid over $ 135 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 20192 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://GetPaid486.pages.dev/

Mash what ever your eating

1 Like

l get paid over $197 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18471 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome148.pages.dev/

I used Heinz, Gerber and presidents choice. All 3 were great. I did make my own a few times too. I’d make big batches and freeze them.

Baby Led Weaning for Beginners & Beyond (BLWBB)
Food you eat and cook at home!

Homemade is the best
Baby lead weaning is amazing

A lot of people make their own, I never did because I was a young mother and didn’t think of things like that. If I were to have my kids now rather than when I did I would definitely go that route. I have no advice other than that lol

We used this brand for our kids. Age 8y and coming up on 5y old. We tried baby led weaning and making our own foods, but after 2 months for both my kids, they did not enjoy either. We tried at 6m to do both for both kids and buy 8 months they just weren’t even eating the amount they should have been. They were both formula fed due to my own medical issues. Finally we just went out a bought a few of these for them and by 10m-12m they began eating the mushed up food we were eating with no problem. Now that they’re older it’s just the power struggle of getting them to eat their veggies (even if we make veggies we know they love) :joy:

Making your own is definitely the healthiest, but if that’s not an option u can try beech-nut organic

Baby led weaning is the healthiest option. Second best is make your own.

1 Like

Make it your self or blw.

All baby food is the same thing really I can’t say one Brand is better then another

3 Likes

I get paid over $ 135 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 21146 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://GetPaid507.pages.dev/

I made my own for my granddaughter but now she gets pouches. Homemade is always best.

If you’re looking for the healthiest option, it’ll always be what you make at home provided you’re eating healthy yourself. Its not hard, I used to make weekly batches of everything or just blend whatever I made that day.

If you cannot make anything at home, this is a good option:

We skipped baby food altogether and did BLW. It was awesomesauce just feeding my kid what I was eating

Get a baby bullet and make your own. So much cheaper and healthier!

Healthiest option is making your own. Anything you can blend smooth with no added salt or sugar

1 Like

M0re Info. https://amazingincome212.pages.dev/

Make it yourself. Blenders do a lot. Lot of silicone freezer things with tops on them you can pop blocks out and thaw them easy.

Making it at home is your best and healthiest option.

Honestly the only way to know exactly what is in it & healthiest option is to make it! I did for two months then switched to BLW! :blush:

make your own steam vegetables and blend them in blender

Make it and grow it yourself :heart: can’t get healthier then that

Make ur own. I stopped when they were recalled w my son a year ago for higher than the amount a of metals allowed :expressionless: my daughter just started and I make hers. Cheaper too. Boil the fruit and veg then purée in processor w a little water. Delicious and natural and can freeze too. Today I made pears, bananas and sweet potato :relaxed:

1 Like

I just made my own. Super quick and easy plus wayyy cheaper.
I roasted the veggies because they taste better than boiling. Then just used my baby bullet at first, then blended after a while to make it chunckier later on.

1 Like

l get paid over $ 186 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 16736 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://EasyJob41.pages.dev/