Best baby wipes for sensitive babies?

What are the best baby wipes for sensitive babies? my daughter breaks out with everything and i dont know what to use

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best baby wipes for sensitive babies? - Mamas Uncut

You can make your own… use paper towel that has some baby soap and water mix . Or just use a damp wash cloth… or use baby wipes that are fragrance free… And make sure to use a barrier cream such as sudocrem or bepantheman…
Change nappy regularly…

Sam’s Club brand wipes.
You can buy sensitive skin.

1 Like

Antibacterial Dial Gold and warm water on a Viva paper towel… closest thing to a wash cloth and strong.

1 Like

Soap and water works great.

1 Like

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18984 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning627.pages.dev/

Water Wipes, warm washcloths and also I liked the mickey mouse Huggies Wipes.

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18984 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning668.pages.dev/

water wipes.
hello Bello.
or the unscented target up&up brand ones

We use hello Bello
Or you can get 100% organic cotton clothes and make your own reusable wipes. We do that too.

My daughter had the same issue I use Huggies simply clean fragrance free wipes and have no issues

1 Like

I belive they are literally called Water Wipes. I haven’t used them yet but seen a commercial the other day. New product. May want to check it out

Hello Bello are good!

The ones with no perfumes. For a while for my son we just used cut up pieces of recieving blankets in lukewarm water

We use these. Have since my daughter was born and she’s 3. My son hasn’t had any issues with them either.

I made my own when my daughter was so sensitive. I took a room of paper towels cut in half then mixed some baby lotion and baby soap in warm water. I soaked the paper towel roll in the liquid then pulled out the core which then made them pop up out of the middle put in a container and they worked great. You can find directions online and can choose what ingredients you put in them

1 Like

I had to use the fragrance free wipes. After awhile even those would break my son out. After switching diapers and wipes, we decided to use baby wash cloths with warm water.

I would make sure it isn’t the diapers as well. Every child is different, but my son couldn’t use certain diapers too.

l get paid over $177 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18657 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingearning762.pages.dev/

Huggies natural care.

Warm water and cotton

My daughter had/has sensitive skin and the target brand sensitive skin wipes (package was purple but this was almost 5yrs ago) worked well for her. I’ve heard of others having good luck with Water Wipes.