Best bottles for baby with colic?

What are the best bottles for a colicky baby?

6 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best bottles for baby with colic? - Mamas Uncut

1 Like

Mam bottles for me. No where near as fiddly as dr browns, self sterilising also. X

1 Like

Dr Browns worked best for my son when he was a colic baby. Also using bottled water helped a bit with gas when making formula

I literally tried every bottle on the market I swear… and the ones that my kid favored ? The cheap ones from walmart… lmao

MaM we used dr browns 1st ND didn’t work for us.

Mam or the tommee tippee with the vents! Dr browns always leak i feel like

Dr brown bottles make the formula in a pitcher and stir it don’t shake it :two_hearts:

I use dr browns. They work amazingly

We tried Dr brown’s with one and mam with the other and the mam were definitely the easier ones

Dr. Brown were the only ones my daughter could use. They are tricky, definitely worth it though.

Dr Browns hands down

in Ma­rch 2022 i have rec­elved $ 175­43 by do­ing w0­rk on my m0­bile. ­l­ n­e­v­er th­o­u­gh­t I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 18970 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://goodjobs10.wixsite.com/my-site

Philips Avent and then I burp until I get at least 3-5 burps out after every feeding. Sometimes that meant burping for 20 minutes but eventually more air would come out and no fussy baby or throwing up.

Mam. Are you using powered formula it causes a lot of gas if you are don’t shake it make it in a pitcher and gentle stir it.

It was a wonderful experience trading crypto currency with Mrs Lisa jennifer she have change my financial status through SecurebaseFXoptions platform, earning a massive amount within a few days of trading. Click if you’re interested in starting your crypto journey :writing_hand:t4::writing_hand:t4:.

So many are getting touched financially through bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, take this opportunity now and be self independent. I’m so greatful to Mrs lisa jennifer and her team, they help me to set up my trade now am earning good profit without loss. If interested Contact her via

My life has taken another great shape financially, I thank God that I came across Mrs lisa jennifer who helped me by managing by trading Account and because of her I’ve been earning massively weekly. Click on the link below to contact her and see how it works she’ll uplift you financially
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I used Philips Avent for both my babies along with Similac total comfort

1 Like

We’ve used dr brown for both babies and loved them. Lots of pieces so kinda inconvenient to clean but work really well.

Dr brown worked really well for my daughter

1 Like

I don’t if they make them anymore but when my daughter was a baby I used the bottles with the liner that you put in it and squeeze out the air. Nuk bottles didn’t help her colic

It’s never too late to start making beneficial marks. I’m so happy it turned out positively, I’m glad about my encounter with Mrs Angela nobody has ever been this better