Best brand of diapers?

I loved Pampers diapers and Huggies wipes. The Swaddlers up to Cruisers.

Huggies worked for us. With daughter and grandkids

1 Like

Pampers swaddlers are the best but also the most expensive…just depends on what you want to spend. Luvs is okay, same with honest brand. Huggies are okay, but a lot of kids have issues with them.

You’ll find which ones work best for your baby. I like pampers for newborns then huggies, and parents choice

1 Like

Pampers r good for sensitve babes…as my grand was…others have chemicals

With my daughter I could only use pampers with my next child I could only use Huggies (the red box) with my next child he could only use pampers and my last child could only use honest diapers… it depends on your child honestly…

When my son was a baby luvs worked best.

Use walmart brand parents choice the most. Pampers always leaked and pampers and huggies always left my son with a rash.

Huggies - have tried all and they are hands down the best - pampers and luvs don’t hold much and I am changing the diapers like crazy !

2 Likes

I like the Kirkland brand which is from Costco, then I like Huggies, and if I couldn’t get those I would do the Walmart brand ones

Rascal and Friends. Finally found them with my third baby and I’m never looking back :joy:

Pampers & parent choice worked best for my two!

Up & up target brand diapers are really good.

So I used Pampers primium the whole way, until my son got to size 6 then they leaked like crazy!!! I have tried loads of brands and have now found Sainsbury’s own, and wow game changer!!! No leaks and fantastic absorption, great fit and no nappy rash, can’t recommend enough for a boy with a hose pipe lol

1 Like

Up and up from target.

I liked Wal-Mart brand

We love parent choice

Pampers luvs and parents choice are good brands which ever one fits your budget :heart:

Pampers and Hello Bello for us.

I used Luvs with both of my kids

Huggies snugglers. They got a poo pocket that helped prevent so many blow outs. We tried them all before

1 Like

Both my kiddos did well with Pampers Swaddlers and Huggies Little Snugglers/little movers. We tried some of the organic brands, but they did not stand up to blow outs like Huggies! Target’s Up & Up are good too, and more affordable.
When they were ready to start potty training, we used Walmart brand pull ups.
Luvs were by far the worst of what we tried.

I use parents choice I like luvs too hate pampers

Every one can say what they want but it’s about personal preference. Buy a few brands and decided then.

I tried expensive diapers, but luvs has been the best choice for my little one.

It really depends on your child. I like Huggies smugglers.

Luvs gave my daughter chemical burns, so if your child ends up with sensitive skin I do not suggest those.

1 Like

Target brand are the best quality and honestly, I have had Huggies tear super easy. Better quality and more for the money!

1 Like

Pampers when they are little and then switch to luvs because they are cheaper but if I had to chose I think the meijer overnight diapers work awesome!

Honestly to begin with any newborns I loved Huggies with my boy and girl. (They are 5 years apart) As my children got older I noticed luvs worked better for my boy and my girl pampers worked better! So it could be a personal preference to your baby!

1 Like

I loved the target brand!

Love Huggies snugglers. :heartpulse:

I swear by parent choice.

Target brand or parents choice

Hello Bello! But Huggies and Kirkland are a close second, especially the Huggies Special Delivery

Disposables: I have always used parent’s choice (walmart) since birth, and love them rarely have had leaking issues or blowouts and they’re the cheapest brand at Walmart. My second I use luvs majority of the time and pampers are second option only because parent’s choice cause breakouts for him.
Cloth- I plan to cloth diaper as son as he is more mobile as newborn-now (3 months) it’s difficult doing all the buttons on cloth diapers however I have tried alvababy on him already to test the durability and absorbency and am IN LOVE with them. I plan to try some other brand like mama koala, and Nora’s nursery just to compare and see what I like best but so far very pleased with alvababy. Alvababy also is relatively cheap on amazon. I got 12 pocket diapers (2 sets of 6) each set came with 12 inserts, plus I got extra bamboo charcoal inserts (2 packs of 6) totaled at $120 including shipping. They aren’t super cute prints like others, but the colors are great/bright and don’t leak that I’ve noticed upon washing. Also very stain resistant from what I have noticed the few times I’ve tried them.

Luvs were the only ones that my kids didn’t leak through.

1 Like

I found Pampers worked best for my girls while Huggies worked best for my son in preventing any leaks…must be where the padding was placed

I use Huggies Little Snugglers. They are so soft!

It was between Huggies and Luvs, depending if one was on sale a certain week or coupon available

Parent’s Choice, Kirkland (costco), Huggies

Luvs and parents choice

I loved pampers. Huggies were good for smaller sizes but I’ve basically only used pampers the entire time and never had issues.

Hello bello are my favorite

I always used pampers on my first, she had very sensitive skin and any other brand gave her diaper rash until she was about 2, then I switched to LUVS . With my second I’ve used Luvs since day one during the day and parents choice overnight diapers.

I love the hello bello ones, and get the monthly subscription box delivered to our house and it has diapers, wipes, butt cream, and lotion and shampoo plus more options for babes

Pampers swaddlers! The best

My first daughter could only use pampers or Huggies the luvs and cheaper brands would break her out and I’m due again in 5 weeks and chose the same brands this time too.