Best brand of diapers?

Best brand of diapers for a child who pees too much?

8 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best brand of diapers? - Mamas Uncut

I have always used luvs and they’ve done great for mine

2 Likes

I use hello bello. They work better than others I have used.

2 Likes

We used Huggies little smugglers when she was little and then when she got to where she was active we switched to Huggies little movers cause she would constantly pee through every other brand and I got tired of changing the bed sheets every day :woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

I’m in Australia and I’ve found rascal and friends are perfect for big pee babies. Affordable too

Huggies/Kirkland brand if you have a Costco card huggies makes them and I like them best

2 Likes

Huggies plus (only at Costco).

1 Like

Kirkland Brand From Costco Diapers!! :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Pampers baby dry holds the most pee without leaking. I also like hello hello. Up&up brand aren’t bad. Parents choice is ok. I’m not a huge fan of luvs. I don’t use huggies so I can’t give you much on those

Pampers 1st, then luvs! Those are the only brand that my daughter can wear overnight without leaks! The swaddlers and baby dry are my favorite, but luvs in a pinch when they dont have the size I need

Huggies little snugglers

1 Like

Walmart, costco, huggies for little sizes huggies for size 4 and up big pee diapers they also make pee proof sheets highly recommended :raised_hands:t2:

Walmart and Frys/Kroger store brands were the only ones that worked for us. Pampers and Luvs were awful. As they got a little bit older Huggies was ok.

It’s going to depend on the child. We’ve used pampers and Huggies when our kids were babies, but later switched to Sam’s club brand.

Huggies/Kirkland for daytime and we use Rascal and friends w/pampers insert for bedtime because he’s a SUPER heavy wetter at night.

Honestly it really depends on you and your child for me and my kids it was parent choice the Walmart brand. Huggies and luvs gave both my kids rashes that almost looked like chemical burns. So we couldn’t use those brands and parent choice are less expensive then luvs or Huggies but we found work the best for us

1 Like

Huggie special delivery!!!

I found that diapers I liked for my daughter didn’t work as well for my son. My daughter could wear anything but my son needed Huggies.

I like rescal and friends

Size up one for bedtime! We started and it really works because our baby was wetting through every night. Pampers pure and huggies snugglers are good imo. My baby sleeps 11-12 hour nights and we are having no issues now

Parent’s Choice were the only one that didn’t leak for mine.

Luvs are great and parents choice (Walmart brand) are also very good

Hello bello and the designs are super cute too :blush:

Parents choice ( Walmart brand)

2 Likes

Rascal and friends. Parents choice hold up well, but have a bad smell to them. Pampers hold up good but are the more expensive brand.

Size up if you’re having issues with peeing through. I use Huggies little movers for my 2 year old, and have since size 1 or 2, they provide the best fit for him and I was using the Huggies overnights for bedtime, sized up one size from his normal.

Size up if the diapers are leaking through.

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 20687 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.

M0re Info. https://amazingjobs843.netlify.app/

Rascal and friends from Walmart

Huggies if on a budget
Pampers awesome

Coterie diapers
Pampers

I faithfully used Pampers until mine was about 14 months and then we switched to Luvs. If I ever felt like she was peeing too much, mostly at night time, I went up a size.

Target brand! My son would pee thought pampers huggies and all the expensive diapers. I started using target up &up brand and he wouldn’t be wet in the morning! And there so cheap compared to other brands!!

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 18024 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://jobsgalexy539.netlify.app/

Luvs for us!! I swear by them.

My daughter pees alot i use the sams club diapers without leaks.

I’ve tried a bunch and Costco brand is doing pretty alright. Haven’t had any leaks at all yet. I forget what type of Huggies it was, but after 2 hours the blue absorbent stuff exploded all over my son. Happened multiple times after him not even wearing it for long. So I don’t suggest extra absorbent anything.

Pampers and luvs my kids peed out if huggies

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 16249 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. ===> https://imaginative-quokka-e52ada.netlify.app/

Go a size up if they are leaking and will also hold more won’t get full as fast I use parents choice and love them I was all pampers for first two and eventually tried Walmart w my third and never went back. Quarter of the price. Wish I tried them sooner lol

Wym pees too much?? Baby should be changed at max every 2 hrs (bedsides nighttime).
DO NOT get a size up just bc you don’t want to change diapers frequently. You will leave them sitting in their urine longer & it will weigh down & give them diaper rash on their thighs.
If your child is “peeing too much” please see a doctor. Change diapers even more frequently. You should not be forcing your child to sit in a wet diaper simply bc you don’t want to change it that second. No matter the size of the diaper or how much it holds or whatever. You shouldn’t be letting the diaper get full before you change it.

Parents choice Over Nights are the BEST! And you can’t beat the price👏🏽