Best case for an iphone?

What is the best phone case for an iphone?? i want to get my 7 year old one but dont want her to break it

16 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best case for an iphone? - Mamas Uncut

She’s 7! She is not gonna understand the dangers of the internet.

7 Likes

Wait… what?? An iPhone for a 7 year old??? :laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

OtterBox is the best but are you sure you want to get your child a phone at this age, you might want to rethink this before you make a purchase.

2 Likes

Beasyjoy only kind I use bc I drop mine and I’ve shattered a few until I started using these cases. They are on Amazon

7 is a little too young for the responsibility of an iPhone imho
I’d go with a cheap android to start

3 Likes

7-year-old don’t need a phone anyway

3 Likes

I’m always dropping my phones. I have a silicone case on the back with a screen protector. So far so good.

Best case? Don’t get a 7 year old and iPhone! I have a case for my galaxy note 9 and it’s cracked as I type haha a 7 year old can not be trusted to not break it haha come on now :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I just got paid $6504 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 13468 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://NethomeJob91.pages.dev/

Can you please advise on why a 7 year old needs a phone. If so how would she know the responsibilty of taking care of it. Plus how would you see what she goes into with sights. Sorry but i think people who buy phones or any type of product that has internet is opening doors for alot of trouble later on in their kids lives.

4 Likes

Fuck I knew there was dumbass parents but this tops the cake…

I just got paid $6504 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 13468 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://NethomeJob137.pages.dev/

Try Otter Cases or Life Proof cases. And don’t forget the screen protector.

1 Like

At the end of the day it’s this parents choice at what age they get their child a phone :woman_shrugging:t3:
My opinion is like most that’s to young. I would suggest a tablet. But I know my suggestion won’t mean nothing because this parent has made up their mind.

My oldest was 13 before he got a cell phone my other 2 were 10 and so was my youngest son. They have iPhones not all new. I have an otter defender case on mine.

Otterbox. But an iphone dor a 7 yr old?! Lol. There is absolutely no need for a 7 year old to have a cell phone.

3 Likes

I just got paid $9314 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 13771 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://NethomeJob178.pages.dev/

I really don’t think it’s any of ya’lls business why she needs a phone. She simply asked a question if you can’t answer it or say something nice. Just keep scrolling.

my 8 almost 9 year old has my old iphone. (iphone 11) Its not activated, just used on wifi to talk to her dad & play games!
I just have a regular case for it, she is super careful with it cause she knows if it breaks mama aint getting her another one no time soon!

Defender otter box or life proof cases but most importantly if you really want to protect it don’t forget get to get a screen protector as well

My 7 year old has a phone to play on. Set up for parental control. I would say Otterbox if they make them for iPhone. I’m an android person :joy: I did start my daughter off with a cheap phone though. Until she gets better at taking care of her things she doesn’t need anything too pricey. DG has 20 dollar phones. Good starters

Y’all are so judgemental, they didn’t ask y’all’s opinion on if her 7 year old should have a phone or not they asked what case would be best. My 5 year old has a cheap android until he’s responsible enough to not break another phone but if it’s just personal preference I’d go with an otter box or a lifeproof case

Otterbox. Hands down. Won’t even need to get a screen protector if you don’t want to. I swear by those cases!

Otterbox. I’ve had an iphone for years and have never broke one because I keep them in an otterbox case

a 7yr old doesn need a phone

Otterbox or life proof case

My son has had an iPhone since he was five years old he has a life proof case as he has seizures if he gets into a situation he can click a button on his phone it is connected to my brothers phone who is a local fireman and they will respond in two minutes it gives me peace of mind he now 8 And has only used it once

Speaking from experience, adding passive income to my portfolio has indeed helped me increase my earning. Crypto trading is a way to generate passive income and grow one’s finances. Interested in knowing more about this strategy and how it works, click on the link below and contact Mrs Rochelle Shannon.