Best diapers for toddlers?

If only pampers have worked on your child’s body type in terms of diapers, did you use pampers easy ups? Or did you end up trying huggies pull ups? Or another brand you recommend? My son is a size 7 pampers swaddlers and just about to outgrow them!

12 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best diapers for toddlers? - Mamas Uncut

Huggies all the way. I’ve done pampers, and luvs when huggies wasn’t available, we are on kid #3 and I’m a firm huggies believer.

I personally love rascal and friends pull ups. I find them better quality, more absorbent and they don’t irritate my daughters sensitive skin!

2 Likes

GOODNIGHTS! only thing that fits my son well after growing out of size 7 diapers at 15 months :joy:

Do you want them in pull up or diapers? If you are switching to pull ups it really doesn’t matter. Both my children could only wear luvs and now that they are in up pulls I can get any and every brand from super cheap ones to name brand :woman_shrugging:

Goodnites they hold up better then papers easy up and huggies pull up

Hello Bello!!! Just as good as papers!

Aldi’s brand diapers are the best. If you have an aldi’s where you live

My 3 year old is a pampers kids. He’s super skinny. I’ve used the pull ups, or tried too. But they just fall down. The pampers 360 are good, I like them more than the easy ups. I find they start to slip down.

I use luvs or parents choice

I only use parents choice all others suck lol

I think we used Huggies for pull ups and they worked fine after the Pampers

Huggies pull ups! No leaks over night & feel like under where no bulkiness

LUVS…they work and affordable! Used them with both of my kids…and they are 15yrs apart… they even were made even better when i used them for my youngest

My toddler wears Pampers easy ups and I have zero complaints

i used washable diapers for two reasons, 1. my son was and is a big little guy 2. it was much cheaper and they just get throw in the washer and dryer

My last paycheck was $14123 working 20 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://classy-chebakia-9999ec.netlify.app/

Goodnites all the way!! All the others leak! I’ve tried them all!

We use rascal and friends and I’ve found them to always be the best brand never had issues with rashes or leaks no issues at all and I’m going on my 4th baby! They’re also cheaper than most brands ! Pampers and Huggies never seemed to do the right job and are overpriced :woman_facepalming:t2:

Overnight diapers. I used the walgreens brand

We just used parents choice from walmart. If we had to go elsewhere we preferred luvs. Goodnights for pull-ups- less leaks

We started with pampers then switched to luvs. I used Walmart brand pull ups

­M­y­ ­P­r­e­v­i­o­u­s­ ­p­a­y_­c­heck was $ 11846 worklng 19 hours a week onllne. My sisters friend has been averaging 16k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://jazzy-pavlova-e15188.netlify.app/

I never used diapers on toddlers. In my opinion… if they’re old enough to walk they’re old enough to be potty trained. All mine potty trained by age two.

1 Like

huggies pull ups after transiting from papers diapers

Target brand dippers are great as well and priced cheap but they hold up and don’t get blowouts

make more income while doing simple copy and paste work from home. previous month i have made and received $15932 and i just do this work in part time for 1 or 2 hours a day using my laptop. just open this web now for details.

===}}>> https://sweet-bunny-30c266.netlify.app/

I’m proud to say I’m among the people benefiting from online trading, my gratitude to Mrs lisa jennifer shows for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She elavates me financially, Today I’m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs. Lisa jennifer with the links down here and testify like me :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

It was a wonderful experience trading crypto currency with Mrs Lisa jennifer she have change my financial status through SecurebaseFXoptions platform, earning a massive amount within a few days of trading. Click if you’re interested in starting your crypto journey :writing_hand:t4::writing_hand:t4:.

It’s good you don’t allow this opportunity for SUCCESS slip off. Mrs lisa jennifer exceptional work makes a lot of people financially breakthroughs, to help others deserves good recommendation. Connect to her via the link below :chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend:.

Many people today are ignorant of crypto currency trading. with the right account manager you can make huge profits, Mrs lisa jennifer has proven to be one of the best crypto currency traders out there and she is willing to help anyone turn their finances around the same way she did for me. You can contact her through her profile link below…
Contact her by clicking her link
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Hello my appreciation to the woman who took me out from zero to hero with bitcoin trading . I’m glad to be among your winnings term ma’am and I will always show my gratitude and work with always. Please contact the right person and invest with her. Mrs Lisa jennifer she’s the best account manager.
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m so lucky to invest with Mrs lisa jennifer , I can assure you that she’s 100% legitimate and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform. Indeed this has been a life changing opportunity to me and all thanks to lisa Jennifer for helping me out on cryptocurrency trade,you can give it a try

Last month i have got paid $17532 by working online from home. I have joined this online home based job 3 months ago and in my very first month i have easily made $16854. Join this today by follow instructions on this webpage.

::;;::>> https://mellow-marshmallow-355876.netlify.app/

They make youth size diapers my daughter has special needs and we use Attends brand they have xs and small

My la­st payc­h­eck was $ 1­6­8­1­5 wo­r­king 19 hour­s a week on­l­i­ne. My siste­rs friend has been avera­ging 16k for months now and she wo­rks about 2o hours a we­ek. I can’t be­lieve how easy it was once I tried it out.

Check This >>>> https://verdant-moonbeam-5a1175.netlify.app/

Good day friend I’m just doing this if you are interested in bitcoin trade​:chart_with_upwards_trend::currency_exchange::currency_exchange:. after seeing several testimonials about Mrs Lisa Jennifer from different people i was curious to find out if she was :100:legitimate and after a week of investing in her platform​:chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_downwards_trend: I can boldly say she is indeed real and legit. I started with just a little investment capital and now I earn alot of money within 5days​:euro::currency_exchange: of trading with her. You can give her a try if you are interested in forex trading​:chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend: contacting her by clicking on the name below.:chart_with_downwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::currency_exchange:
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Walmart brand worked for mine