Best place for back to school shopping?

Where are you guys school shopping for your kids? trying to find the best deals since everything is so expensive now

3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best place for back to school shopping?

I don’t do back to school shopping. I buy things when my kids need them, rather than all at once.

Jeans and tennis shoes are typically cheaper during Back To School sales. I will probably buy a nice shirt for school pictures, but other than that I’ll watch sales or wait until they need something.

3 Likes

This isn’t the place to ask because people all over the world are on this so you’ll get names of places you have no idea what it is

1 Like

Walmart is the cheapest for supplies, clothes and shoes

Walmart, target, Amazon, children’s place. Depends on what you’re looking for. I’ve found by me the big stores had the same deals on supplies. Children’s place has deals on clothes rn.

I want to say thank you for all your support, advice and continuous encouragement even when I was too weak to take actions, I lost hope entirely thinking I can get paid but just to my biggest surprise my Bitcoin wallet )was over flooded. What a Kind Woman you are ?:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Apologies for dropping this here but it feels too great to stay quiet, Good work needs recommendations.
C oonnect with Mrs

I was legitimate and after a week of investing with her, I can boldly say she is hard working and real. I started with an investment small capital and i earned a lot of money within 5 days. You can give her a try
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

It was a wonderful experience trading Crypto with Mrs Olgusya Gribova indeed you’ve change my financial status, earning a massive amount within a month of trading. I recommend Ma’am Olgusya Gribova for your investment
:arrow_down::arrow_down:

No tax on school things this wk end. Maybe starts tomorrow not sure

Since i started investing in bitcoin, it has been were scammed in one way or the other and I why? Investing in bitcoin has been so profitable to me. So i think introducing you to Mrs Olgusya Gribova will be the best thing in my life

Walmart for school supplies. Children’s Place has a good sale on uniforms

All the trades I have made with Olgusya has been justified and I have made 6 consecutive withdrawals and I strongly recommend her for you to trade.

to be Honest I’m From the UK.

I Normally go to Tesco sometimes I Buy the polo shirts from Asda online as they Cheaper And my kids Get them stained with pen which I can’t get off so I throw them. I Buy shoes From Clarks or other places I normally look at the prices. I don’t like buying cheap shoes as they don’t last very long.

I would just shop around and look at the quality and prices. I do that Alot! If I’m unsure I Shop around abit more then make my decision

There is nothing wrong with Walmart also check out Amazon. If u have cash app check out cash back deals at certain places

I ordered all the clothes online from childrens place, they are having a sale. Dollar tree, target, and Walmart for supplies.

For little kids check out Once Upon A Child