Best sippy cup for breastfed baby?

Hi mama! Show me your best sippy cup for a 6 month old breastfed baby? Thereโ€™s so many options when I Google it

1 Like

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Best sippy cup for breastfed baby?

We skipped sipping cups and went to straw cups, but only very minimal amounts of water.
They donโ€™t need much of anything else but breadtmilk at these ages.
I also did small shot glass size cups with little water around 9 months to introduce an open cup.

I had one of these for my boyโ€ฆgot him used to drinking out of a normal cup

1 Like

๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ข ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆโ€™๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

My son is 1 and uses this

1 Like

I just went straight to a plastic cup with handles and now have a child who doesnโ€™t spill drinks and doesnโ€™t need braces. They soon understand how to hold a cup and drink from it, especially if you help and also demonstrate it.

My last paycheck was $6980 working 15 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 17k for months now and she works about 32 hours a week. I canโ€™t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

For Details >>>> https://MakeMoney14.pages.dev