Best ways to clean carpet?

It sounds like yā€™all at a point where things are dieing and it may be time to move on and find happiness else where

You can stay and be misable some people like I know people Healy donā€™t want to change good luck on this one

Thereā€™s more fish in the sea that would appreciate you

Why the hell are you putting up with this?

That was my birthday last year. Yesterday was my birthday, and we went to a party to do mutal birthday shenanigans with a friend who shares a birthday with me. But, we didnt spend any alone time, and heā€™s upset by that. I spent last year arguing, being ignored, and completely alone. I canā€™t win for losing with my husband.

Fiance for ten years??? Get rid of him and find a guy who wants you to be his WIFE!!!

3 Likes

Honey get out I was married to a man now devorce he file wasted 38 years of my life

Its over! 10 years was the killer of my relationship s. You grow and change so much in ten years. If your not growing in the same direction and working together it just sorta peters out. Ten year itch is what they use to call it. Go if its gonna be like it is. Love doesnā€™t hurt. Youā€™d be surprised at how much you can love yourself. Living alone isnt half bad. Good luck!

Shiiitttt. Happy Birthday!

Treat yourself. Get rid of him you deserve better :heart:

Sounds like he might be cheating :confused:

Happy Birthday!!!

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going through this right now. I donā€™t really have any advice other than if things donā€™t change, you should leave even if it hurts to.

Good grief lady get your head out of the sand. 10 yrs ahh that should tell you kick him out. You are better off alone

1 Like

He is cheating bottom line you either confront him or walk away your choice

Heck no that is not normal. Get a new boyfriend.

I get treated like that to

1 Like

Your lucky he is only a fiancƩ leave now . he gave you a great present open your eyes.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :two_hearts:
With that being said, another year of being unhappyā€¦ why? GIRL YOU DESERVE THE WORLD!! Donā€™t settle for a boy who doesnā€™t treat you like the queen you are. :two_hearts:

You have no legal obligationā€¦he seems he has no obligations towards you dearā€¦ind someone who will show you love and respect. This guy is going no where soonā€¦hopefully out the door.

Get out ASAP it will only get worse not better thatā€™s not love!!!

Get rid of him!!! Sounds like he doesnā€™t really care or have any respect for you at all, believe me it wonā€™t get any betterā€¦

Sorry for you! Get out now while you still can. It s over! Don t question!

Act now before it too late & something bad will happen! Too much anger! Explosion is on the horizon!

You do not deserve to be mistreated or disrespectedā€¦ Happy birthday :bouquet:ā€¦ sounds like itā€™s time to move on

Happy bday and your better than this.

I koow exactly how you feel hunny,my husband thinks shouting all the time saves us from talking or sorting things,but you need to get away from him,he,s got no respect for you,it will only get worse as it did for me,You need to celebrate your birthday with who respects you and stuff him,Go and have fun,let him wonder where you are xxx

Ok so first off, I canā€™t even tolerate half these commentsā€¦ just because itā€™s like that, does not mean he is cheating! Could he be? Sure, who couldnā€™tā€¦ But that doesnā€™t mean he is for sure!
You have been together awhile, sometimes things just get lost in time. It sucks! I have been with my husband 17 yrs. We forget why we are together & why we love each other because of all the stresses of life. My husband has forgotten my bday twice. Its not that he forgot rather than didnā€™t realize what day it was. Donā€™t just jump to the worst &walk out. 10 years isnt worth just walking out on. Try to improve things with him. Schedule time for you guys to connect, even if its not sexuallyā€¦ When you have tried everything you can, then you make the decision on if there may be a path you rather be on.

5 Likes

Happy birthday :tada: my advice talk to him or even just say your good byes.

Leave the SOB!! Heā€™s a jerk!!

Ask him what you did to deserve being unloved? Ask him if you are not enough for him? Then ask him to let you go if he doesnā€™t love you properly or you are not enough

If this is what youā€™re getting now can you imagine a lifetime of this? This canā€™t possibly be what you want in your marriage. Leave. Immediately. Donā€™t look back. You deserve better.

Going thro it now actually :frowning:

Get to a pastor or counselor for the sake of your marriage

Dump his sorry ass! You deserve to be treated better!

Leave him, not fiancƩe material.

Sorry your going through this. Happy Birthday

No, that is very inconsiderate. How have you managed to put up with this behaviour?

1 Like

Been engaged for 10 years? Sounds like he is just keeping you around to do his laundry, he is NOT a keeper. GET OUT AND LEAVE THE RING ON THE TABLE.

Noā€¦not normalā€¦i go through thosā€¦its wrong!!!

Ye need couples counciling, ye donā€™t communicate effectively and that ends up worse, I agree with Angela birk :ok_hand: best of luck, these things happen in life and we have to be able to communicate to get a cross anything to a man, lol, good luck :four_leaf_clover: x

Not normalā€¦been with mine 10 years. We kiss & hug all the time, i love yous everyday, heā€™s affectionate, and wr still do the deed daily(which is why we have 6 kids). Nothing has changed and he works 14 hours a day toā€¦ Its not him just being a man either.

How long have you been with this guy and this is just happening. I donā€™t think so. Why would you even date a man child like this let alone become engaged to him. I donā€™t expect to you to answer these questions they are just written to have you think about your situation or else I wouldnā€™t get so personal. How is he with you when he wants to be intimate. Does he become an entirety different man? Such as loving and sweet with his words. If so then he is being selfish and just catering because he has one thing in mind. His own satisfaction. Please think before you marry or even stay with him. He will never change. Men like this and ones that apologize for their actions but repeat them do not mean anything they are saying. Mine was not mean to me in fact the opposite but he was never home always out drinking with his friends every night starting form the afternoon and not returning until 4 or 5 in the morning. Just find yourself a place of your own break the engagement and go on with your life. Is he cheating I donā€™t know Iā€™m not the best person to say. I couldnā€™t see what was going on in my own house. Take care and please respect your self even if you have to drop the one you love:

1 Like

Engaged that long means he doesnā€™t want to tie the knot thereā€™s alternative reasons heā€™s still around. Sounds like cheating or drugs!

He is on drugs. Or cheating