Birthday party ideas?

Hey mommas! Im trying to come up with ways to do my kids birthday parties… My daughters 1st birthday is 2 days after christmas and my sons birthday is a week before christmas. I also have a step son who has the same birthday as my boy just a year apart… I want to start planning now with christmas being that month also… Would you combine them or do separately??

13 Likes

I’d combined the two boys but do your daughter’s 1st birthday separate

2 Likes

With as young as they are I’d combine the parties but definitely celebrate each one on their own day. You can do paw patrol, pj masks, circus or safari animals, Mickey and Minnie …there are a ton of themes for boys and girls.

1 Like

My twins birthday is in March and their little brother is 3months later I always have done separate parties but always get their brother something

You poor lady thats alot all together

I combined my kids birthdays every year since my second child was born. They’re 9 and 7 now…
Their birthdays are on the 5th and 23rd of December.

I have a new baby who will be 1 on the 15th of December and will add her cake to the combo too :joy: I usually do it right at the beginning of December so there’s paydays between that day and Christmas. But I start Christmas shopping in July :heart:

Do whatever you can afford. My kids love swimming so we usually do something along those lines, it’s Summer here in December

I would do your daughters separate and do the boys together.

We always did separate birthdays. My son & daughter are 2 weeks apart in the summer, but it is totally up to you. Personally, I would do the boys together & your little girl separately. Not sure the boys’ ages but Spiderman, action heroes, or dinosaurs would be a hit; little girl-Disney characters or Frozen characterswould be good.

do the daughter’s birthday separate It’s her 1st birthday do the boys together separate cakes

I feel your pain.
3 boys with birthdays within 24 days of each other. I’d throw them together.

it’s a personally preference, I would do them separately. I’ve heard a lot of people that had shared birthday party’s talk about how much they hated it. Plus it being your daughters first birthday that’s a big milestone . I would also not combine Christmas &’ birthdays; I’ve heard people that have had that down hate it as well. My sons birthday is one week before Christmas as well (the 18th) &’ we are doing his the first weekend of December.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Birthday party ideas?

Buzz lightyear Disney

Oh-two-dles (mickey mouse clubhouse)
Two-two trains
Oh-fish-aly two

2 Likes

January 2nd!! :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face: Maybe give it a little time and ask him questions and he’ll tell u what he wants.

5 Likes

Bug party.,…put food coloring in juice label it bug juice
…decorate with fake spider webs…make pudding with crumbled oreos and put gummy worms for a fun treat…get fake bugs at wal.mart…makeva spider cake…take 8;strips if black paper and fold accordian style for lega

1 Like

Paw patrol, Coco melon or cars theme

When i was two we were happy with some streamers , games and some treats . Hell, even when older. Just make it fun, its not hard.

4 Likes

For theme you should pick whatever he likes the most, like his favorite cartoons , toys

2 Likes

Whatever his favorite cartoon or Disney character

2 Likes

It’s his golden birthday! Gold themed!

1 Like

Two Cool for School… Do motorcycle theme to go with
New Year. New Me. Now Entering Terrible Twos. Construction theme
Growing up two Fast… Racecar theme
Zoom Zoom Zoom we are goin TWO the moon. Astronaut theme

Do something he likes. You still have over 5 months away though you have time

2 Likes

We did “oink, cluck, Baa, moo, Oliver is two”

Dinosaurs. Most kids love :sauropod: at that age.

Cowboy themed, farm animals.

What about a jungle themed party ?

What is he into? Pick something he’s into when it gets closer to his bday… Jan 2 is 5 months away…

I’am making over $115 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17967 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome888.pages.dev/

Pinterest the ‘Too Fast’ theme it’s so cute.

I don’t know about your son, but my son discovered dinosaurs at about this age. There are a lot of decorations for dinosaurs. And most grocery stores have delis where you can order cakes decorated for your son. As for presents, I noticed that Walmart has a nice selection of stuffed dinosaurs and most Dollar General Stores have good sized plastic dinosaurs. They say for ages 3 and up but there are no removable parts. I would say the warning is because they have claws and spikes and such. I got them for my grandsons when they were little and they were fine.

It’s too early to worry about it now. Early December is when you want to figure it out. As for a “theme” just pick invitations, plates and napkins with a character or show he likes. Cupcakes or with a matching topper on it, and that’s it.

1 Like

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14368… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://LifeStyle282.pages.dev

I’ve always themed it to whatever they’re most into at the time.

Paw patrol my son loved that at his age or Mickey Mouse

He’s not going to remember it so it’s really for you & family. So any of the suggestions above are great!

I did a toy story theme

Go with an art theme. Have lots of activities where the kids can do fun crafts of many different kinds and goody bags with crayons and coloring books or little sun catcher kits(dollar store has those). Decorations could be paint brushes, crayons, paint buckets holding flowers. It’s unique and encourages activity that doesn’t involve technology. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this an old post or are you really this far ahead in your life? Baby is 18 mos old. You have a lot of time. 2nd bdays dont need to be fancy. Decorate with his favorite character, color, object. Set out some toys for the toddlers to play with. Have a cake. 2 yos can’t really do structured activities like games. Maybe a craft with assistance from mom. A ziplock bag with cornstarch, water & food coloring is fun. Make sure to tape the top really well so it doesn’t squirt out.

Zilch he’s 2 n won’t remember it I never had one till I was 5

Its July lol wait till near his bday and see what show he really likes and go on that u still have 7 months lol :woman_shrugging: