Can someone suggest a resource center for pregnancy help?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

1 Like

What kind of pregnancy help? Contact your local Health and Human Services Agency for SNAP, Medicaid, or maybe even Cash Assistance. Reach out to a Dr. for prenatal assistance also. :heart:

From the bottom of my heart i want to take this opportunity to tell everyone how Mama Baker changed my life, i got Mama’s number one month back from a woman who had wrote good things about her and i gave her a try because i needed help to settle my marriage my husband had left me for another woman and he had requested for divorce which i never wanted because i still love my husband and i believe marriage being a life contract . i knew my husband loved me still but as i suspected the woman had used something on him which had made him to forget about his family he wanted to hear nothing about me , the kids yet he was a responsible husband and he had started drinking heavily which he never did before . i contacted Mama Baker .and i made my problems known to her we talked and told me we would do the prayer taking between 10 to 15 minutes for two days and i would see changes. my husband phoned me on the second day and he was so apologetic saying sorry for having cheated and promised that if forgive him he will not do it again, because i love him so much i forgave him and invited him back ,. the kids were so happy to see their dad , am so grateful for that great work mama, this is why i tell everyone who might need help to contact Mama +27655918270.