Can thyroid cause issues while pregnant?

what happens when you have thyroid issues while pregnant? my doctor thinks my thyrpid is acting up but i am 10 weeks pregnant…can it affect baby?

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Can thyroid cause issues while pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

U are put on medication, I’m on it and there’s been no complications with my pregnancies

As long as you take your medicine you’ll be fine.

So I am not a medical doctor or professional, I am only giving a first hand experience. I was born without a thyroid, I am in my late 30’s and have always had fertility issues. I am on my 3rd successful pregnancy. In the first trimester according to my medical team (primary, Endocrinologist, MFMOB) thyroid hormone fluctuations are normal, typically a little high in the 1st trimester but do not adjust the dose of medication. I get tested every other month during pregnancy, I take Armour Thyroid. Hope this helps and answered your questions.

1 Like

You should ask your doctor about this.

1 Like

I am currently 28 weeks with my 3rd and I have been on medicine for my thyroid for all 3. (Preexisting) have had no issues at all. As long as you take your meds as prescribed you’ll be fine hun!

Maybe if its not controlled but if you take the meds or do what the doctors says you should be fine

It can affect your baby. You need medication and regular doctor visits, about every 6 weeks. I think it affects their brain development amongst other things.

1 Like

l get paid over $157 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $18396 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://amazingincome257.pages.dev/

Thyroid 100% impact pregnancy and fetal development. Please talk to your doctor. Supplements are safe and effective.

I get paid over $ 145 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 20371 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://IncoMeWorld1.pages.dev/

I have horrible thyroid disease I see a endocrinologist and I’m on medication I take daily. They will increase your dosage while pregnant for baby and do routine lab work as well. I’m closely monitored with mine because mine is horrible. But as long as baby is getting enough and your taking your meds you should be good😌 this is my 4th pregnancy and I’m currently 16 weeks along and 3 out of my 4 was good! However I did suffer 2 miscarriages in between my last 2 pregnancies because I lost insurance and wasn’t able to on my meds.

l get paid over $ 198 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 15842 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://netjobz92.pages.dev/

I can’t forget how Dr Gabriel helped me restore my marriage after 4 months of separating from my husband because of a fight and he left and never came back to me, I did a lot to get him back but nothing worked until I saw a comment online when someone was testifying about how Dr Gabriel helped her get her husband back and that is how I contacted him through his WhatsApp and after writing my problem he assured me that he will help me get my husband back. in 12 hours after casting the love spell, and after he did the spell, my husband came back home and begged that he was so sorry he left me, today I am back with my husband and both of us are happy and living together again. I know that there are many people who want to get their love back or whatever problem you have, contact Dr. Gabriel because he is the perfect answer to your problem. contact him :l
Call him/WhatsApp: +234 8133 240147