Can you get pregnant with your tubes tied?

Anilu Soria look at the comments :scream:

1 Like

Yes had a friend that got pregnant with her tubs tied

1 Like

Has anyone heard of someone having a baby with their tubes removed

1 Like

Yes but super rare chance.

I got pregnant with all 3 of my kids on birth control and Iā€™m convinced my tubal with fail as well because I just have that kind of luck :rofl::rofl::woman_shrugging:t4:

Ummmm this is awkward Alana Trkulja :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: read the comments :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

In the uk small clamps are used to sterilise now, much higher success rate and Iā€™ve got these so far so good.

Tubal cauterization is the way to go my peeps

Yes I am proof of it!

Yes! My mom had her tubes tied by the Navy Doctors, and she had my little brother! Back in the 70ā€™s, Iā€™m sure they do a much better job now.

Yes. Often times it ends up being an Ectopic Pregnancy. And can be very dangerous.

1 Like

Iā€™m actually hoping that my tubal fellsā€¦I was made to get one but as I got older I realized I had more options. They told me at 5 years they could grow back together and If not, if the tube isnā€™t dead after they tie them it can reconnect up to 10 years later and women are likely to have a failed tubal over 5 years

1 Like

Absolutely. If its just a tie those can fall off easily or come loose.
If its an actual ligation where they are cut itā€™s less likely but still very possible.

I was also told yes it could happen. But itā€™s likely it would end up being a ectopic pregnancy. But after I had my last baby. I had my tubes sterilized, cut, tied & burned. So no more babies coming out of this one.:joy: donā€™t want no more anyway. Now itā€™s my turn to spoil the new babies coming into my family & then return them back to they moms. Just like they did to me with mine when my were young.:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I heard after 10 years a womanā€™s tube can repair themselves i also saw this on a TV show a woman got pregnant years down the road after a tubal ligation. I think anything can be possible.

1 Like

My husband is a result of this. (Granted there was 7 years between the surgery and him being conceived)

The answer is yes, when I had mine tied ,the surgeon said it was only about 80 % sure, I told him he better make it 100%, or Iā€™d sue him for child support.when I got the bill he charged to cut, burn & tie, that worked lol

1 Like

I know someone who is pregnant right now and her tubes are tied :flushed::flushed: her baby is fine too and in the uterus.

2 Likes

Ok reading these comments scares me :flushed:

3 Likes

Ectopic pregnancy is usually the case if it happens. Not carry to term.

I was told yes as well

What if they are tied and burnedā€¦

2 Likes

Within the 1st 5 years, I was told u could. But not after that. Iā€™ve never gotten pregnant and mine have been tied since March 24th, 2007.

I was told you could

Yes, I have multiple family members that did!

Yes. I got pregnant 2yrs after my tubal ligation. I had to terminate pregnancy at 8 weeks due to it being ectopic. Itā€™s been 1.5yrs since I went back in to have my tubes removed and so far so good. It does happen though.

Yes! My aunt got pregnant TWICE and now theyā€™re fully grown adults. They were healthy at birth!

Yes, itā€™s possible that your tubes can repair themselves

yes. I had an ectopic pregnancy a yr after and a miscarriage 4yrs later. finally had a hysterectomy

My mom got pregnant with her tubes CUT :joy::joy::joy:

Yes, you can! My mother had her tubes tied 47 years ago and had me. So, yes Iā€™m living proof that you can.

Iā€™m prego now 2 years after having tubes tied. There are a few different procedures they can do. Some are permanent and some are reversible. Make sure u ask questions about your procedure and your options

This post giving me anxiety :cry:

1 Like

I heard they can untie . So I say yes.

Sydney Sweinhagen look at ALL the times people got pregnant after tubes tied :grimacing::grimacing: makes me super nervous lol

Lacy Powell look at these mother fucking comments omg.

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m just going to YEET my uterus into on coming traffic ā€¦sounds safer :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yes! My brother n law was born 10 years after his mother tied her tubes. And his cousin had a baby 2 years after she tied hers. My tubes were cut, tied and burned lol I hope they never reconnect. Going on 14 years now

There is a slight possibility. Depends on how your tubal was done. Mine werenā€™t ā€œtiedā€ they cut & cauterize them 22 years ago. My daughter is having hers done but she says they put a ā€œclipā€ on. Best to speak to your GYN

Yes my daughter had a tubal pregnancy. I got my tubes, tied and burnt, 38 years ago, (Naval Dr), and no more children since. There maybe a different in n the two. Ask a Dr. It does not may a difference who your Dr is. I told my Dr. I want no more children. Ever! She was my third child. I do not regret my decision.

It can happen depending on how they do it. They cut my mothers and they couldnā€™t reverse hers.

Most definitely yes. I personally know of a woman who had cut, burnt an tied tubes an she got pregnant an it was normal one at that.
The guy who got her pregnant has the nickname of ā€œsuper sperm manā€ even got a tattoo on his chest of just that.lol

1 Like

I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought Iā€™m not going to see him again not until I met a lady called marry who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Pade Okaka, she gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 24hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 24hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so Iā€™m still surprise till now about this miracle, i couldnā€™t conceive but as soon as the spell was cast, I became pregnant and gave birth to my third child, if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: [email protected] WhatsApp or call him now: +2348115981627
Or message him on his Facebook page: Dr pade

Yes!! Itā€™s rare though.

3 Likes

My ex mother in-law was pregnant before getting her tubes tied but it didnā€™t show up on a test, she ended up having her only daughter.

Sounds like $$ to me if you do! Lol

1 Like

I know someone that did. It was definitely a shock.

Yes I know a person that has had many tubal pregnancies after a tubal ligation

It is rare but yes you can just like if a man has a vasectomy it can happen as well I know a friend that is happened to my mom made sure it wouldnt happen she had her tubes cut and burned and then tied no chance of them growing back together

1 Like

Yes, I did 4 yrs after I had them tied.

Yes. Happened twice to someone I know.

Itā€™s not unheard of.

1 Like

I got pregnant on birth control :woman_shrugging:

So after a tubal ligation the chance for pregnancy by failure of surgery can result into ectopic pregnancy which they may have to take ur entire tube out its highly dangerous to get pregnant due to the egg and where its going. Chances are 1/1000 in 1 year and maybe a max of 3/1000 in 5 years, either way you look at it the body can build a new passage for eggs to the uterus. The chance is hella rare but possible, mine had lasted over 3 years now with no possibility of pregnancy, but there is a 99% chance of tubal failure after 10 years, so be aware that after 10 years theres definitely a higher chance. But even full term is possible

2 Likes

Yes, my doctor told me he delivered at least one each year.

I did. Miscarried at 10 weeks. Every year past your surgery your chances increase 1%

1 Like

I had my tubes removed

Yes 4 months after getting them done, it wasnā€™t a tubal pregnancy either it was a uterine pregnancy almost 6 weeks along, unfortunately 2 days after I found out I miscarried and ended up having to have a hysterectomy

1 Like

I got pregnant on birth control pill

1 Like

Yes. Every year after a tubal litigation your probability of conception rises by a few percent.

Yes it isnā€™t 100% but it is less likely.

Each n every birth control can fail somehow

They donā€™t really tie them. Put clips on them. Scar tissue forms around the clips. This also makes the eggs not able to go through.

Yes! That is why I had them take a little piece between the tubes

Unless you specifically ask for the surgeon to cut & tie your tubes, they use clamps.
Please be careful with if only getting them clamped as there is a chance of them coming undone without you even realising. I had this done and when I had to have xrays for something unrelated, we discovered Iā€™d somehow ā€œlostā€ one clamp :flushed:

ONLY if you SWALLOW !!! :rofl::thinking::thinking::syringe::sunglasses:

You can. I had mine done and was told there is a 1 in 10 000 chance I could still get pregnant.

Yes. Each year your chances go up. Unfortunately, it can be fatal if gone unchecked.