Cat won't stop eating pacifers: Help!

How can I get a cat to stop eating pacifiers? she always findsa them and i am constantly replacing them…ugh

5 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Cant won't stop eating pacifers: Help!

Put them in places the cat can’t reach. It will be chewing them for the milky taste. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

They make pacifier cases

2 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:Been there done that. Dogs AND cats. Good luck!:joy: My schnauzer also stole any bottles he could find that my kids would toss. Byron would lay on his back, chew the nipple tips off and have a drink.:joy:

Or these ones close automatically

RaZbaby Keep-it-Kleen Baby Pacifier 2 Pack, 0-36M (Infant-3 yrs), Closes Automatically When Dropped, Silicone Orthodontic Nipple Stays Clean, Built-in Shield/Case, Easy to Clean – Monkey/Elephant https://a.co/d/2ejEQ76

Put them where the cat can’t reach them

1 Like

Since i started investing in bitcoin, it has been were scammed in one way or the other and I why? Investing in bitcoin has been so profitable to me. So i think introducing you to Mrs Olgusya Gribova will be the best thing in my life

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $16965… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob176.pages.dev

Stop buying pacifiers

Stop letting them sit around where the cat can find them. Or buy a case of some sort for them. That’s really your only option, been there and dealt with that. It’s annoying but you have to be proactive about it.

2 Likes

Put them in drawers or get cases for them

1 Like

Put hot sauce on it and wait. Just remember not to put that one in the babies mouth :rofl:

1 Like

Good account manager like Mrs Olgusya Gribova, am proud to say I’m among the people benefiting online trading, my gratitude to Mrs Olgusya Gribova for helping me achieve all my dreams in life. She helped me recover all the money I lost. Today I’m living in my own apartment, doing things I was not able to do. Who ever that is reading this should contact Mrs Olgusya and be free from pains. Join her with the link
:point_down::point_down::point_down:

My life has changed since I meet Mrs Olgusya Gribova a binary trade manager online, I just give a try to invest with her platform, I can’t believe my life has just change, u can invest with her she pay on time, you will also share your testimony contact her on the name below.:point_down:
Redirecting...

Hello everyone I finally discovered a legit company with easy withdrawal, contact the manager for more info

My cat did this & got them stick in his intestines & needed surgery. He learnt his lesson. The Vet said it was a comfort thing :woman_shrugging:

Also to all those saying “put them away”, my cat figured out how to open our cupboard to get to the container where we kept those & the bottle teats, if they want them they’ll get them unless there’s a lock…

1. Thank you so much Mrs Olgusya Gribova this was the reason why I keep reinvesting with you again. I am so grateful for his expert trading skills and way of earning legitimately money during my trading season. It was a blast, a perfect wake boat appeared, as dividends for his expert trading skills. I’m impressed. I will keep investing with you… I also urge you to read this to invest with the lady. It doesn’t cost much but for a better life… My new wake up call :gift_heart: :male_sign: :gift_heart:
    Redirecting...

Put lemon juice on them