Christmas ideas for mom and dad?

What are some ideas I can give my dad to get my mom for Christmas? They’ve been together 38 years.

19 Likes

Day trip & lunch &/or dinner someplace nice (w social distancing), or a more elaborate trip. A spa day at a local spot, or DIY with bath salts, a candle or two, a facial masque, foot scrub, maybe a nice new robe, nail polish. Fill the tub and put in bath salts, light the candles, pour the wine. Offer to scrub her feet and paint her toenails.

Jewelry is always good. Flowers and fancy chocolates. A coupon book with coupons to fix dinner, vacuum, dust, clean all or part of the house, do the laundry (to her specifications), do a chore of her choosing, back or foot massage, etc.

A gift card for her hairdresser, a new car if you’re wealthy enough, name a star after her (look up star registry), pay for a fun class for something she’s always wanted to do (learn French, tap dance, cooking class, archeology). Take a ballroom dance class together when it’s safe to do so.

My daughter made each of her grandparents a blanket.

Good luck , by this time she probably has everything she needs or wants,

1 Like

My parents just wanted us all together.

3 Likes

Always listen to “Oohhhh I really like that.”
“That is beautiful”
“I would love a new one of these”
“that would look great on/in _____”
She probably gives, unknowingly, subtle hints.
Just listen to the hints and you can make her Christmas awesome!

What you think would be treasured family pictures in a nicely bound photo album-maybe they’ve mentioned special moments to them (from marriage date-present)

1 Like

That’s so hard to answer without knowing her and what she likes.

1 Like

Did she say ideas for her Dad to get her Mom?

What about some money so she can buy what she wants. I did for my mom. Everyone gave her gifts but i gave my mom money to do with or buy what she wanted. She was very happy.

A small weekend getaway in a hotel or cabin on a lake if they like the outdoors. They can hike fish or just enjoy the different scenery

3 Likes

gift certificate for their favorite restaurant

7 Likes

A spa day. Include either a facial treatment or a back massage.

3 Likes

Dinner for Both ,or a gift card to any special Restaurant

Have a picture of the both of them put on a cushion. My sister had one made for Mom and dad and they loved it.

My husband and I have been married that long and we LOVE gift cards. Home Depot for him and Amazon for me. How about maid service to deep clean the house? Or… maid service once a week to do light cleaning. Wrap gift cards in a box so they will have something to open. Dinner out is always good. They will like things you may not like but by now they have EVERYTHING so the best gifts are those that make their lives more comfortable. :blush:

7 Likes

Give her cash- mad money she can use at anytime she wants on anything she likes or even donate to her favorite charity!

Your time. Just spend as much time as you can with them. Best gift ever.

3 Likes

Gift card to restaurant(s), couples spa day, a trip, etc. IMO it’s so hard to shop for adults without giving them clutter & useless items they either have a million of or don’t need.

2 Likes

A nice piece of jewelry or expensive robe with matching slippers soft pretty good quality and some candy

3 Likes

Sleepwear is usually a good gift.

1 Like

Updated family photos in a framed collage

Service and your time

Jewelry, always a winner !

Something engraved maybe?

1 Like

If you can afford it send them on a second honeymoon

1 Like

Bird feeder, bird bath, pajamas, new day planner for the coming year,

1 Like

It’s two days until Christmas and you haven’t gotten them anything?
Gift certificates are always good, but I like things more personal.

2 Likes

Jewelry and gift cards to favorite stores

2 Likes

Prepaid Visa, she can get or do what she wants.

1 Like

Click on the link below to contact Mr Lavraham autopsy

My life has been extremely great since started trading with Mr Lavraham autopsy and I have earned a lot from his platform through binary option trade of which I’m happy it all started with doubts but now I’m giving my testimony of his good work. I invested with him and made a lot in 4days trade. Thank you Mr Lavraham autopsy. Click on the link below to contact him.:point_down::point_down:

Separate vacations lol

Nixplay digital photo frame

From a 70 yr old parent biggest gift I ever want is time with children

When my dad was alive my mom is still alive they both loved getting gifts like pictures of us kids and their families. We also gotten together and gotten something useful for their house like kitchen stuff bedding bath stuff. I also noticed they enjoyed getting a piece of clothing that they wanted or saw they wanted. Most of the time they loved getting things from the heart

If you want to wrap a present foe under the tree… get them a snack or something they like and then gift them the useful thing… when you reach a certain age if you want something you get it… so think useful… my parents thank us numerous times throughout the year for paying $400 on her fuel oil bill… it left surprise money in their pocket… all us kids donated to do that!

Get them something that they can USE!!! Pay their electric bill for January or some other utility… Get them a gift card for grocery store… you think things aren’t a gift but it’ll be Used not thrown in a drawer or closet… take them to dinner… spend a day with then talking n laughing… gifts don’t have to be materialistic!!!

1 Like

Gift card for groceries. Everyone needs groceries!

Spend time with them. Dinner will make their day.

Digital photo frame. My brother and his family live out state and he can download pictures from his phone or computer.

Click on the link below to contact Mr Lavraham autopsy

My life has been extremely great since started trading with Mr Lavraham autopsy and I have earned a lot from his platform through binary option trade of which I’m happy it all started with doubts but now I’m giving my testimony of his good work. I invested with him and made a lot in 4days trade. Thank you Mr Lavraham autopsy. Click on the link below to contact him.:point_down::point_down: