Comfortable sleeping arrangements?

Get two air mattresses. They’ll love it

Walmart has a toddler size air mattress that is great, or you can use the regale my cot. My kids love both. They prefer them over their actual beds

1 Like

Pool floats,or the pillowcases made into a little mat the small sleeping bags …make it a fun family thing in the living room …all the blankets and pillows in the house…make some tent forts and personally I know my kids would fight over the same spot…so with it being several nights switch it up…each night everyone gets a new spot…my kids have bunk beds and we remove the mattress from each bunk and lay them down across the floor and use tablet to do a tent like thing…haha it’s a weekend tradition here …haha…it works for 3 kids they each get a new spot for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night and why they are in school Monday I get it all out back right…but it’s great esp for my kids who are in arguing ages to get along and spend some family/sibling time together…make it fun and exciting and they will love it …I promise my 11 yr old still loves it haha

2 Likes

Build a fort for the air mattress! What kid doesn’t love sleeping in a fort?!?

1 Like

Make them palets on the floor. If the 2 yr olds get up during the night you might want to borrow a play pen.

Walmart has little kids tents for like 15-20 bucks. We did mini tents with toddler air mattresses Inside when our kids were smaller and it was always a big hit with the littles.

Air mattresses are fine. My grown ass had to sleep on one for a few yrs, being a single Mom is hard. I’ve now upgraded to the couch :wink: I can tell u to make it extra fun or cool wld be to build a fort around it. Lots of popcorn and movie nights. Hot coco is always a plus, marshmallows are a bonus!

Get some pillow cases, and sew them together. Stuff with pillows. Instant beds ! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

My 2 older boys Sept on an air mattress for 2 weeks while we were on vacation. Kid will sleep anywhere lol

I remember going to grandma’s and she would make a pallet of thick blankets and all my cousin’s and siblings would lay there and visit with each other as we dozed off to sleep. She had a large kitchen the adults would put music on and dance. She put 2 blankets side by side but, had several under for cushion. Sweet memories. Miss the time and all of them. :christmas_tree::heart:

4 Likes

Maybe set small tents up. My kids love this because it’s like a fort :sweat_smile:.

Air mattresses are only uncomfortable for adults. Kids can sleep anywhere…lol

6 Likes

In my experience kids <5 will literally sleep anywhere and everywhere. Make a Pallet on the floor with a make shift tent over it and they will go nuts :rofl:

2 Likes

Set up chairs and sheets hang them over the chairs make it fun sleeping bags last night and their pillow and they will have fun I did it with my two boys

4 Likes

I once put up a tent in my living room for us to camp! My kids loved that!!!

3 Likes

Air mattresses are comfy . I would get a pack n play for the 2 year old so they aren’t wondering around . Whenever I slept anywhere we just used a bunch of blankets lol

Pallets kids that age aren’t picky

1 Like

Memory foam bed topper from Walmart (2 inch?). My husband and I will move our coffee table to the side and lay it out on the floor with blankets and pillows for a movie night. Super comfortable!

Pile of blankets on the floor, my kids weirdly love sleeping on the floor

1 Like

I hosted sleepovers often using blankets on the floor or blow up mattresses. The kids are so light and malleable, they slept well every time

We have these and love them!!!

2 Likes

Air mattresses for kids that age are a waste of money. Could even get ruined, depending on the child :laughing:. Pallets are definitely the way to go here.

My kids have super nice bed room sets with super nice comfortable mattresses and they sleep on the floor lol, the couch or the floor is fine

Mine used to love camping out in our living area at those ages. Make a pallet, a fort, use a camping lantern (battery operated of course), and a couple good books. :grin:

Sew four pillows together instant bed

As an aunt of 16 you dont need air mattresses. All my nieces and nephews make ballets on the floor all over my living room. The smaller kids we make a fort and but there ballets in there and they have the best time ever. My cousins and me and my siblings had sleepovers the same way. And those are some of the best memories ever.

1 Like

Make a tent area. Kids can sleep anywhere. Air mattresses work.

1 Like

Thick foam mattresses are good. It will keep their backs suppported and provide warmth. You can get them from Clark Rubber and they roll up. Don’t forget pillows !!
Don’t let them sleep on the floor with sleeping bags like others have suggested. That’s so stupid !!
Fold up trundle beds are a good option too if this is going to be a regular thing, they’re easy to move around and you dont have to deal with punctures that will most likely happen with the air mattresses.

1 Like

Blanket forts! Pillow forts

2 Likes

Camping cots! Make it fun and have them build forts over them!

Memory foam that you could buy at the stores

We either set a tent up or make blanket pallets

I bought cots on Amazon for my niece and nephews they come with sheets and easy to store away and cheap. They loved them.

1 Like

As kids my cousins and I always just did pillows and blanket pallets on the floors. Lol. Maybe even build them a blanket fort between the couches. They’ll have a blast. Trust me, kids that age don’t care about “comfort”. They just want to have fun.

4 Likes

Really hope you’re sleeping with them :sweat_smile: 4 kids under 4 waking up to roam through your house during the night…could be quite dangerous.

As for sleeping, I would say air mattress or thick foam mattress. Sure kids can sleep anywhere, doesn’t mean it’s quality sleep. 1 or 2 nights, sure. But a week? You’ll end up with crusty kids.

1 Like

Bean bag chairs/beds! As kids we loved these! So comfy! :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lol…kids can sleep anywheres :heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

Pillow beds on Amazon! Way more comfortable than regular air mattress. You could even get individual ones for each of them if you find some you like

3 Likes

Kids will sleep on the floor with no problem, especially at that age… lots of blankets and pillows sounds fun. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

They’re kids not elders with bad backs…they will LOVE the air mattresses. Don’t over think it!

4 Likes

Shoot when I was a kid my cousins and I would spend time at my grandparents house and we would make us pallets on the floor! Big thick quilts and we always had a blast! As long as the house is warm they will be fine!!

7 Likes

Pool floats would work great

4 and 3 you could probably just put on a mattress (air scares me incase it deflates for suffocation reasons - I do have anxiety though so this could just be me).

Id see if you could borrow porta cots for the 2 y

Thin foam roll out mattresses should be fine. I couldn’t imagine they’d be too fussy at all, sleepover at aunties house :blush:

Acrimet Premium Stackable Nap Cot with Stainless Steel Frame ref 715 Acrimet Premium Stackable Nap Cot with Stainless Steel Frame ref 715

Make a big pallet on the floor

We used tents and sleeping bags

Sleeping bags or those kids fold out couches

1 Like

Little ones love sleeping bags!

4 Likes

Sew pillows together so they each have their own fold up, washable, portable beds.

3 Likes

My kids loved having air mattresses on the floor. Its a big party when theyre having a livingroom sleepover.

1 Like

Pile of blankets and sleeping bags
Make a tent even better. Inside camping out
Sounds like fun

6 Likes

Air mattresses are more comfy the lighter you are. Used to have 1, wasn’t comfy for me but 3 kids could sleep on it comfortably

Sew pillow cases together 3 or 4 and put pillows in.

Air mattresses are pretty comfortable for kids alternatively pool floats three of them or four of them with sheets on it work very well too

1 Like

I will have 8 grands overnight for our Christmas and every year they fix a huge pallet in the middle of the room. I have 3 beds but they have always loved a pallet. Good luck and enjoy

4 Likes

Blankets on the floor and sleeping bags

2 Likes

putt them in a tent outside

6 Likes

Make a fort in your living room & use blankets & sleeping bags
They’ll love it!

5 Likes

Toddlers will sleep on a pile of gravel, they don’t care. Blankets and sleeping bags will suffice!

3 Likes

Pallet on the floor. Always works for us.

When I was a kid all us cousins would sleep on the floor. Boys on 1 side, girls on the other. More than 6 of us in the living room. Trust me they won’t care what they’re sleeping on. They’ll be too busy talking, playing & being excited to be together.

2 Likes

Take loose cushions off couch put on floor in square or rectangle form, slip fitted sheet over the cushions, this holds them together, then make like a regular bed. Youngest could sleep on it, not far to fall and put pillows at edges.

If no cushions, take old comforters, an egg crate or gel topper and make them into a thick pad for mattress, like futon mattress, cover with sheets and blanket.

If too expensive for a qn or dbl/ full gel pad for mattress, buy one twin gel pad and fix it so their little upper bodies to hips lay across the gel pad. At least two can lay across it.

Can always have the 4 yr. Old sleep on a recliner in flattest position. On couch, on multiple pillows on floor.
Air mattress, or pool floats. Can even make a cool bed tent in a large closet for them! Good luck! We had at least one daughter when young on a floor pad and quilts in our room with us when everyone traveled to grandma’s.

1 Like

They are kids, air mattresses should be fine.

2 Likes

I would make a fort and have tons of pillows and blankets and sleeping bags in it to make it super comfy. They will love it!!

4 Likes

I have 3 grands 5, 3, and 1 and they love sleeping on their Happy Nappers and when my children were younger they used comforters and made pallets on the floor when they had sleepovers.

1 Like

They make toddler bed air mattress. This way the little ones don’t roll all over the floor.

What about cots? We have one and my kids love when they get to use it.

1 Like

Kids can sleep on anything and wake up fine. I sleep on a cozy bed and somehow do it wrong and wake up with a kinked neck.

5 Likes

Kids at that age are comfortable just about anywhere lol. Make it fun!! Build them a blanket fort! They’ll think it’s awesome! And toss in a bunch of pillows and blankets or give them sleeping bags

3 Likes

Futons are very comfortable

I think that’s the kids would be happy to sleep anywhere as long as there all together

Kids can sleep on anything they love air mattress. Just know it WILL be jumped on…

We use Kid O Bunk for my twins when we travel. You can stack them as “bunk” or single. They also come apart and have a storage bag. http://www.kidobunk.com/

They make kids pillows that come with a matchingsleeping blanket now so you could get them all one and then keep them when they come over or let them take them home and they bring them with them every time they come stay with you… I’ve seen them on HSN or QVC but I know they sell them everywhere you can look them up online they have different animals some for girls some for boys so they’re pretty cool and they can use them on their beds at home too and if you get the bigger ones then they would grow into it and even adults like them for staying warm in the cold weather because it comes with its own little pillow

Pillows on floor in a fort then how could they not be comfortable :joy:

3 Likes

I use my 3 love seats; accommodates children & adults w/pillow & blankets.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-Kids-Camping-Airbed-with-Travel-Bag/818627956?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&wl13=1170&adid=22222222278818627956_117755028669_12420145346&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=501107745824&wl4=pla-293946777986&wl5=9014253&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=local&wl12=818627956&wl13=1170&veh=sem_LIA&gclid=Cj0KCQiA5OuNBhCRARIsACgaiqXZFowbAVCyaCYyGss6xOEiLROE0tiCNSlBtUJwidYtMVbTxlbK0YwaAjYBEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Sleeping bags. Kids will sleep anywhere so don’t sweat.

1 Like

Put the couch pillows all together, then a fitted sheet over them , use the throw pillows to lay their heads on :heart:

Those fold up couches for kids! They are comfy and fold up so you can use the living room in the day time

2 Likes

Kids love forts so you could even have them in sleeping bags and they wouldn’t care. The air mattress will more than likely pop with kids those ages.

2 Likes

Blankets and pillows everywhere. My kids have beds and that’s their favorite thing to do!

Twin size air mattresses from Walmart they are comfy lol and cheap

You’re going to have your hands full. But kids are so much fun. I’m enjoying my grandkids now :heart:

Blankets on the floor and a pillow. The best!

1 Like

I use to make a big bed up on the Flor with quilts and pillows or sofa cushions just put sheet over my grandsons love love it xxxx

Let them make a “fort”

I’d get them their own sleeping bags and pillows and make it a fun movie night :woman_shrugging:

Maybe I’m just poor, but I’ve never been uncomfortable on an air mattress :woman_shrugging:t3: therefore I have no better suggestions except that those ages would probably be so excited for a fort in the living room they won’t care what they’re sleeping on lol.

Make a fort give them a blanket pillow they will have a good time.

Sofa cushions with bed sheets!

Build a fort! Add christmas lights if any left over! Kids love that stuff!

Buy a bunch of cheap pillows with pillowcases and sew them together. That way they can also take them home.

1 Like