Could I be pregnant?

Are your periods normally just 3 weeks apart?

1 Like

It’s always a possibility if you are sexually active test with your morning pee. But also keep in mind it can take the body time to get back on a cycle

4 Likes

Are you breast feeding??

i dont think so, mine always starts on the 15th sane day every month. so maybe yours will too.

It’s very possible. Ask for a blood test from your doctor.

My periods became irregular after I had my last baby. I can go 1-3mos at a time without one.

I conceived around Oct. 22nd of last year and tested Nov. 30th and it was positive as soon as the pee hit the test. Maybe give it another week or so…

If the first day of your last period was October 28th you’d only be 3 weeks and 1 day, which may not necessarily pick up on a pregnancy test that early. if you don’t get your period within the next week i would take another test, make sure it’s with your first morning urine for best results since HCG is typically higher in the mornings. I hope you get the results you’re hoping for!! Best of Luck Hun!

1 Like

Are you nursing your baby ?

I’m sure one of the people in this group could tell u

9 Likes

It is possible. But it does take a while for your body to go back to normal after having a baby. It could just be a weird cycle and your body adjusting. If you are breastfeeding it could be even more inconsistent. There are a lot of factors. If you don’t start soon and tests are negative and you aren’t breastfeeding then talk to your dr.

2 Likes

My kiddos are 14 months apart… they lied when they said you can’t get pregnant while nursing :woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

I mean you are extra fertile a few weeks after your pregnancy

1 Like

I got pregnant when my baby was 3 months old.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just a couple days late?

Go get a blood test :joy:

Do you normally only have like 20 day cycles?

1 Like

According to my crystal ball :crystal_ball: if you had sex you could be pregnant.

I have a son and a daughter that are 11 months apart. Yes, you could be if you’re sexually active and dont use protection. The breastfeeding thing is a myth. I breastfed all my kids and i have an 11 month gap, 17 month gap, and 23 month gap.

2 Likes

Don’t mean to sound rude , but no one is this group will know if your pregnant…. Take another test first thing in the morning if it says negative make a doctors appointment so he can send you for blood work

Possibly. I’d wait another week and test again

Normally Cycles are 28 days. I truly never heard of 20 days, unless you have irregular periods then you should go to drs.

You could be pregnant but your baby is still very young so your hormones could still be regulating. I had one period when babe was 4 months then it stopped until he was 7 months and then I had it regular again

First of all, I’m assuming you have had sex. But when? If it was a few days ago it might be too early to tell. Give it another Week and if no periods go to your doctor and get tested

I took a test at the end of sept and it came back negative took at test literally 2 weeks late came back positive. Our due date is Jun 22. #ourrainbowbaby

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Could I be pregnant? - Mamas Uncut

You should probably book an appointment with your doctor just to safe.

5 Likes

You could be. If you don’t get your period in the next couple days take another test FIRST MORNING PEE. Idc what anyone says. Ur first pee is the best pee. :wink: good luck

6 Likes

I’m happy to answer since I have my internet degree.

I’d see a dr.

23 Likes

It is very possible " as you know everyone is different , I had my period for 3 months in a row and was pregnant the entire time. You just never know

1 Like

I found the cheap dollar tree tests worked the best. I agree with always using first morning pee, as it will give clearest results.

4 Likes

My last weird was the same day. I found out a week early

My last weird was the same day. I found out a week early

If you always ovulated 13 days after, then ovulated 7 days late, your period will be delayed 7 days as your luteal phase very rarely changes unless there’s hormone issues. You may be and it may not be showing up yet on a home test.

It might be to early to test , call dr and get blood test

2 Likes

Hmm yeah we all can predict whats going on with your body… Go take a blood test lol

4 Likes

Yes you are. Make an appointment soon

As long as you’re having sex, especially unprotected, there’s always a chance you can be pregnant. I would go in to have blood work done to see if you are.

Is your cycle like clock work?

My ovulation prediction is off on apps by at least 3 days. I’d go by the OPK. Have you tried different brands of test? Honestly cheap pink dye. ones seem to do best. You can call and see if they’ll do a blood test?

1 Like

Yes. There’s always a possibility

My cousin could become one of those shows, ‘I didn’t know I was pregnant!’ Recently, she was taken to the ER because her mom thought she has a GallBladder or a Appendicitis. They told her she was in active labor. She told them she wasn’t pregnant, they told her yes you are. Always had a spotty period, never real regular, only gained about 7 lbs., she is a little heavy but not real bad. Thank the lord he is a very healthy baby boy, full term and all. Don’t ask me more because I don’t see her much and haven’t wanted to really pry. But still, as everyone has said, check with your Dr. please.

2 Likes

It’s probably implantation bleeding

1 Like

How is ur period late when according to u u had a period

2 Likes

I had negative tests until 2 days before I went to get screened for cancer and I had a positive blood test I was 4 weeks when they found out

Can’t say it’s not possible. It is. But if you bled and multiple pregnancy tests are coming out negative, you’re most likely not pregnant

1 Like

I was supposed to have my period the week of October 26 but that was when I ended up ovulating! Found out when I was a week late I was pregnant and thought that I was 7 weeks when I went to doctors but was only 5… it is totally possible

Im willing to bet the vast majority of us are not medical professionals qualified to answer this question… go to the doctors or wait a week or 2 and test again.

I had implantation bleeding when I was pregnant just had a Gush of blood and I thought it was my period I took a test neg waited a week. Positive 1-2 weeks

1 Like

You could be but, I had the same situation and I just had a light period that month. I also work in a hospital as a surgical tech.

You know who would know? A doctor.

6 Likes

Honestly I enjoy being apart of this page but I can’t stand the “am I pregnant” well… there’s a few ways to find out. Take a test, if it’s negative, wait a couple days and test again. Otherwise go to your doctor for a blood test. It’s literally common sense. You shouldn’t be asking these questions🤦🏼‍♀️

16 Likes

Girl we don’t know, go to a Dr

12 Likes

Do you want to be pregnant? If so, wait a week and test again. Cross your fingers.

If not - go to the doctor NOW. Urgent care can do blood tests if necessary. If you’re quick enough it’s as simple as taking a pill to induce your period.

1 Like

I’d go to the drs to get blood work done.

yes and no … Time will tell!

It’s always a possibility to fall pregnant when you have unprotected sex.
Go to a doctor.

Pregnancy tests are free at Planned Parenthood.

4 Likes

I had negative tests for a month after my missed period. Its probably too early yet just wait it out

I had negative tests three months into my pregnancy and still was bleeding, it wasn’t until I went to the hospital and they did a blood test that I knew!

1 Like

Lol I still got my period after 3 months pregnant, wish I asked these questions, now I have a bundle of joy :joy:

False positives mabe ?

Lol just wait a few more days and take another test. No one here can tell if you’re pregnant.

6 Likes

She asked a question yall. There is no need for some of yall to be assholes. You can be pregnant and still bleed. I had a period every month for 7 months while pregnant with my son.

Maybe she only asking fir similar experience responses. Yeah tho go to Dr.
I know I asked fb b4 I can’t afford a blood test nor a pregnancy test even at a 1$ .
Maybe she doesn’t have insurance, but in that case don’t reproduce until your ready

2 Likes

Any unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy…

Umm…Not that it takes a genius to figure it out butttttt……

Unprotected sex….

Nah…no way you could be pregnant :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: None at all :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

We are just strangers on Facebook. You should ask a.medical professional. And if you really think you need to ask Facebook, you aren’t mature enough yet to be raising a human being

11 Likes

Doubtful… Nov. 4th - 9th probably the best to conceive. Seeing that you were sexually active on the 11th (2days past your prime) it’s highly unlikely that you’re pregnant.

1 Like

If you ovulated 4th and only had unprotected sex 7 days later then no unlikely unless test was wrong

When did the bleeding happen when period was due or after November 11 sex?

Girl mine is the same. And I’m bloating like I did with my first pregnancy. My stretch marks are darker and really showing too but Everytime I test it’s negative but like one or two came out positive

Yes it’s possible.
Wait another week and test again.

I stopped reading at "could I be pregnant " obviously if you’ve had sex yes. You could be. Bit you could not be too. None of us could possibly know lol.

I’m just going to say it to everyone who simply doesn’t understand if you’ve had unprotected sex yes you could be pregnant and yes you could also not be pregnant it’s as simple as buying a pregnancy test

Go get a blood test done

I had my period regularly until 5 months pregnant. Its possible youre pregnant but only a good quality test or blood work is accurate.
If this is an unwanted situation…get to the Dr now
If its planned…wait a week and test again. In the meantime act as if you are pregnant just in case

If you had sex then you could be pregnant. Sex ed 101

Blood test tells quicker

If you have sex you can be pregnant!!! Not trying to be rude but some of these comments are crazy. No need to be rude at all. Maybe she has been trying for a rainbow baby. Or maybe trying for a year or so with no success. You never know their story. Yes they can go to their doctor Facebook is not doctors. But when people post here they are wanting opinions on of it has happened to anyone else or not. Maybe just maybe being nice would be better than judging her.

Go get the blood test to be sure

It’s absolutely possible.
Get a blood test at the hospital or doctors office AND ask for an ultrasound to make sure.

If you can’t be respectful to other women then you shouldn’t be in this group. We all have questions at times. Not to be laughed at or judged. Just be helpful.

25 Likes

Or u can use ur blood to put on the urine test

Make sure to take the test first thing in the morninging with your first pee

2 Likes

Take a test when you first go to pee in the morning ,

I think these “Could I be pregnant?” posts are stupid and sad. If you have to ask Facebook that question then you probably shouldn’t be having un-protected sex. Yes of course when you have un-protected sex there is always a possibility of pregnancy that is something that should be common sense. If you still haven’t gotten your period and you are getting negative tests go see you OBGYN and request a blood test.

Wait and retest next week.

I think you are not.

If you have sex, you could be pregnant.

First baby I didn’t have a positive test till I was almost 3 months 2nd I showed in 7 wks and 3rd baby I showed day my period was suppose to come so I was 2-3wks preg… wait to test or go to dr or hospital. Stress can cause ur period to be off or any vaginal infections. Lots of stuff.

May be too early to show on a test just wait and do another or make Dr. Appmnt.

Okay so you ovulated on Nov 4th (your peak day) and you had sex 7 days later? It’s doubtful that you’re pregnant. That egg only last about 12-24 hours AFTER ovulation. It appears that you’re trying to get pregnant if you’re taking ovulation tests so my recommendation is to have sex a day or so before ovulation, then have sex on the day of ovulation to increase your results.

If. You. Have. Unprotected. Sex. You. Could. Get. Pregnant.

This is what doctors are for :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

You had unprotected sex so yes you could be pregnant! Lol

I always wait until I’m a full week late to test

Yes. It’s possible. It may not be strong enough yet to be detected…
Sounds like you’re trying… So good luck and blessings

A lot of people will give you false hope, there are exceptions, but most modern tests will show an accurate reading by the day after your period was due.

It’s too early to tell on a home test. If you want to know for sure go to your doctor for a blood test.

hard to say! like my last period only lasted 3 days & im currently freaking out everyone is different & there was no clots as well usually my period last 5 days to a week. I’ll be taking a test tomorrow it’s so scary wishing you the best.

As you get older your cycle might be changing. Give it a few more days before taking another test and you have u til the end of the month and then do another one if it don’t come by the end of the month