Could my boyfriend be cheating?

Keep out of his phone then

2 Likes

You clearly don’t trust him and already have your Answer. Leave.

2 Likes

Message me and I’ll tell you a secret to see all his deleted messages

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $14103 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://coffee-rycca-55.tiiny.site/

Don’t look if you aren’t ready to leave

1 Like

If I was him I would put a lock on my phone to keep you out of it no wonder why he’s threatening to leave you and who cares if he’s sitting having lunch with someone else that not a crime.

How long you Gon play these games?

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $23704 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://homeonlineworkjobz523.tiiny.site/

You have a problem only you can end or live with he is not being honest for sure

For all the gods sake… u are not married therefore if you feel like this now, it won’t get any better. Leave

It’s called privacy, please stop with the irrational thoughts you have going on in your brain. The man can have conversation with whom ever he chooses, you’ve seen absolutely nothing that’s worth asking about.

break up. your crazy.
he doesnt need that

3 Likes

Your relationship is over, he already let you know that through words and actions. Why are you asking, you should have already left.

3 Likes

Just as you are obsessed with him and the subject he maybe obsessed with another woman so go and find yourself some real good male friends and see if he comes back around.

1 Like

If you have to sneak around behind someone’s back and secretly go through their messages and message random numbers to find out who they are, then obviously this isn’t the relationship for you.

3 Likes

If you don’t trust him, and are searching his phone, should you stay together, you’re bound for heartache, and going through his phone is a big no, no! If you suspect he’s cheating, talk to him, ask if everything is ok between the two of you, then if you don’t believe him, get out of the relationship, you can’t be happy if there’s no trust, sorry :anguished:

2 Likes

If you feel the need to go through his phone…it’s over. No trust. No sense in keeping up the charade.

2 Likes

Just leave … if he isn’t cheating then you still can’t accept it without proof so just leave

1 Like

If you want to go thru his phone then there is no trust and no relationship.

2 Likes

Just ask him straight up.

1 Like

Just split. Lack of trust won’t be fixed by searching the phone.

2 Likes

Nothing good comes with snooping. Looks like you want clarification. If that’s true the I’d leave now. It’s only going to get worse between you. Especially when neither party are truly trying

1 Like

Anytime you’re at the point of snooping, especially to this extent, it’s over. No trust, no relationship.

Why would you want to be with someone like that? :thinking:

And by looking through his phone…are you looking for a reason to stay or a reason to leave?

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Could my boyfriend be cheating? - Mamas Uncut

First things first:
since the two of you are not married, stop living together.
God doesn’t bless sin and disobedience.

27 Likes

You already have your answer!

4 Likes

Trust your intuition. You already know the truth. Liars cannot be trusted. No trust, there is no relationship.

11 Likes

Let me start off with I am sorry you’re feeling this way. I hope for your sake he isnt. Whether he is or isnt you are going to only prolong your stress playing the what if game. You need to be able to communicate the hard stuff its growth or it shows change. I wish you all the best.
-From someone who has been there.

8 Likes

Either ask to Go to the gym with him , or just surprise him afterwork , go to his car at the the time he supposed to get off work wait by his car, or go to the gym when he says he’s at the gym. you’ll get your answer if he’s pissed your there n not happy to see his girlfriend he hiding something. N just be like I’ll go back woth you to get your gym stuff rhen let’s go . Almost all gyms have a bring a friend policy!!!

8 Likes

You need to follow him…but be undercover.wear a wig

11 Likes

Listen to your gut! Not in the same class as cheating but my husband had quit smoking, life got tuff, he went back into restaurant management, the whole management team smoked and you could still smoke in the office back then. He managed to keep it from me until the one night he suddenly wanted a chocolate shake, never in our 20+ years at that time had he ever just wanted a shake. I made him spill the beans because I trusted my gut.

1 Like

Say adios. He’s up to no good. And you are going to get hurt.

Ask to join him at the gym?

5 Likes

Sounds like he may not even have a job! Trust your gut instinct, there’s your answer!

2 Likes

TMTR…just get rid of him.

2 Likes

Girl. Pull him aside and say “listen, you know I love you, but we need to communicate… what’s with the venmo $$, hair removal stuff??? “. Go in the conversation open minded. I dc what my husband wants, but if I see a tiktok on some new hair removal or something… you know I’m trying it lol maybe your SO is the same way??? I’d be going straight to him and asking what’s up. Privacy is one thing, but being sneaky is totally different.

3 Likes

From experience when physical changes start that were never a issue or problem someone else is in the picture … definitely a lot of red flags

5 Likes

If you have a feeling of something then follow the feeling. Communicate with him about how you’re feeling and if he doesn’t communicate back there’s your answer. Your intuition typically never lies.

2 Likes

I mean I would start working out randomly because I want to stay in shape to protect my wife, pets, and home.

2 Likes

Do you have a joint bank account but don’t even live together???

7 Likes

Yes. The answer to your first question is Yes!!

If he will lie, he will cheat.

4 Likes

I’d definitely follow him and see if my gut is right or pay someone to do it :woman_shrugging: nothing to lose in my eyes, you could ask him out right but he might just deny it all so get your evidence first because he might just be feeling low about himself!! Hope all goes well

2 Likes

If your gut tells you he’s cheating than he is… your gut is never wrong.

5 Likes

Oh he’s getting off alright! To the curb!! No one deserves this bs!

2 Likes

Ask him! Don’t be scared but expect him to lie.

The pills ARE helping him gain muscle. Just not where you would see. His 3rd leg is getting a great workout tho.

5 Likes

If he makes u question anything then his feelings aren’t mutual…move on. If he was in the relationship 100% u would know everything & be confident in the relationship. These relationships never work.

3 Likes

No trust = No relationship

Go with your gut feeling. If your questioning things in the relationship then obviously something isn’t right.

1 Like

7 years together n you guys don’t live together? Is it long distance

4 Likes

I’m confused about having a joint bank account and not living together… also sounds like you need to sit him down and talk about all of this

11 Likes

If you don’t have trust you have nothing. Move on.

Yup 100% signs of cheating :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

4 Likes

I’m a firm believer in gut instinct. If something feels off, probably is.

9 Likes

You want to know if he is going to the gym, make him bench his max. Then in a week do it again. If it’s the same weight then he is not hitting the gym.

2 Likes

Don’t ask to go to the gym with him, don’t bother trying to find evidence, don’t even talk to him. Just back door boogie the f out of there and leave him to his games. How much more of your life are you going to give to him? Claim it back!

13 Likes

I think you knew the answer to all of this before you asked.

5 Likes

just show up at his job???

4 Likes

I was thinking maybe with the money thing hes gambling and doesn’t want you to know about it… but then you said the pills and that’s a red :triangular_flag_on_post:… communication is key for sure.

2 Likes

Does he have muscles? That would be a good measure of whether or not he is working out.

7 Likes

Sounds like somethings up

7+ years together and you don’t live together by have a joint bank account. Nor are you married, maybe that’s for the best though. I’d unlink the bank account and just move on. I wouldn’t want to be a girlfriend for over 7 years, it sounds like he has commitment issues unless you both decided you just don’t want to be married. My husband proposed after 6 months and we were married 6 months later…that was 11.5 years ago. Trust and open honest communication are KEY in any relationship. Throw him for a loop qnd break up with him first and see how he acts. Don’t go back to him though, stand your ground.

16 Likes

Trust your instincts!!

4 Likes

Alright where ya girls at??? This is the time to activate the troops. Someone needs to get together and follow this man and see what he’s up to.

19 Likes

Find out what gym and show up. :woman_shrugging: or he could just be doing what HE likes to do with his own pubic hair​:woman_shrugging:.
And google the dang pills.
And maybe he is outgrowing the relationship and trying to find what HE wants :woman_shrugging:
And why are you opening packages without your name on them :expressionless::expressionless: that will bother ANY man, or woman.

1 Like

Sounds like he is cheating. Those are all flags of it. Don’t go searching unless u ready to find out the truth

2 Likes

He’s definitely cheating
Now go catch him !

1 Like

Cashapp and venmo say it all lol that’s how all “influencers” take their $

1 Like

it is time to take the blinders off and trust your gut instincts talk to him get him to fess up about the money issue and that is a biggy and the gym

Time to open a single bank account, take your cash, and split.

1 Like

7 years dating and not even living together :triangular_flag_on_post:

5 Likes

I’m sorry but trust your gut to many red flags

You aren’t crazy. This screamssssss suspicious.

Ask him about the gym, just in general questions, what’s his favorite machine to use? What’s it look like? Where is it?? Maybe one day (without him knowing)you could just conveniently be there when he’s supposed to be there…

1 Like

Sounds like something is up.

The pills possible GNC has a package w 3 pills n 5 pills & says male enhancer, metabolism etc.
But the venmo?? Add him as a friend on venmo & if his certain transaction u know of dont show Hes hiding something@ follow him in someone else’s car… put a tape recorder in his car! FYI men i know thats cheated in past did the cash app & venm9 thing, did the grooming, n hit the gym more than they did bf. Also stopped confiding & talking venting because their was someone else. U can check phone bill, but if he uses instant messages or fb messages or whats up u can’t see on phone bill

Use your gut feeling, you know he is cheating.

1 Like

His lying about gym to cover up for another lie run for the hills the whole thing sounds draining

Go to his work and sit in the parking lot without him knowing you are there.

Run. And close that joint account before he cleans you out!

1 Like

Sounds a little fishy but do have a question. He says he works out but has he ever said at a gym? Cause I know a bunch of people that work out that don’t go to a gym. Otherwise ya sounds :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:as hell hon

Trust your gut. You already know

Girl, get your own bank account, now. There’s no reason to have a joint bank account with a man, let alone one you’re not even sharing living expenses with.

1 Like

if you dont live together, which is fine whatever–dont have a account together . maybe he is just not wanting to spend as much time together as you do and doenst want to hurt your feelings. i just dont think jump to the conclusion incase you are wrong , have you found phone numbers ,or evidence in his room of another girl, or smelled perfume on him or lipstick etc.

Go to the gym and wait for him. Call him and ask where he is if he says he’s at the gym and your there you caught him. Just say ok and immediately go to his house maybe she is there. Spy time.

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming:t2: Are they testosterone pills? Because that’s something men take to help gain muscle….it’s not a male enhancement. :joy:

4 Likes

You want answers you’ll never get. Make peace with that as soon as possible. It’s a must. You will not get answers. At best you’ll get excuses. From someone who has walked a few paths - GET OUT. Leave as peaceful as possible, but leave and DO NOT GO BACK. Grieve, cry, scream- then pick up the pieces and make yourself open to the next stage. Man or women- this is not the way to live for either.

2 Likes

7+ years and you don’t live together?

3 Likes

He’s cheating! If your heart suspects something a as yours honey he’s doing something your not comfortable with! When they don’t cheat and they’re honest you know!

Don’t just jump to him cheating men In Their 30s start getting conscious about getting old

2 Likes

Communication is key to any successful relationship. Talk to him about your concerns, how you feel, the changes you have noticed. After 7+ years together, you should be able to sit down and have an adult conversation. Be prepared for your worries to possibly be true. But never ignore the :triangular_flag_on_post:.
Why are your accounts linked or do you have a joint account ? I would put an end to that until you have answers your satisfied with. Good luck.

If he’s not cheating maybe get a membership at the gym and this can be your guys new hobby.

How far away is he? Go with your gut.

7yrs and living separate? Are you sure you aren’t a mistress.

10 Likes

Ask him can you join the gym with him maybe?

1 Like

Throw the whole freakin dude out😳

1 Like

He is either cheating or pushing you away. Either way you deserve better DUMP HIS ASS!!