Could my husband be cheating with my best friend?

I’m an industrial medic on a construction site. I can tell you these guys work 7 days a week. This site is 24/7 and someone is always here. I work every weekend, which is why I mentioned this.

I would always trust your gut though. It’ll never fail you. Every time I’ve trusted my gut, I’ve been right.

Sending my love. :heart:

1 Like

Id go to the job site and bring him lunch or something. That way if he is working, you won’t seem crazy, your just there bringing him his lunch !

6 Likes

Does his paycheck match the hours hes working

3 Likes

That’s a lot of OT. His check would be significantly more if he worked the weekend. Bit it is not uncommon to work weekends to finish up a job in construction.

Does it seem like he has extra money?

Do his paychecks reflect the extra hours? I’d pull a pop up at my friend’s house too. Tell her I miss her. Hell, even lean on her and tell her you think he’s seeing someone else and guage her reaction to it. If you know his Google password, go look at his timeline and see where he was those days.
Call the boss’ wife and get the location for that day bcuz you wanna take the whole crew some lunch. The location probably changes weekly unless they’re on a specific project. I dig like the FBI when I do my research.

16 Likes

He could. His paycheck would show if he actually works. If you have a car just drive by the workplace and your friend.

Unexpectedly arrive for coffee by ur friend

1 Like

You don’t have to ask the owners wife, just say you need to reach him it’s a family emergency and he’s working and she will tell you if he’s working or not. And yes it’s possible happens all of the time

2 Likes

I would just check the paychecks. If they aren’t changing hes lying.

My dad has worked in construction all my life and my partner works also in the construction field as a dump truck driver. Yes they do work weekends it really depends on the job. Instead of doing anything with his work so you don’t become that wife I would go surprise my best friend instead. Or instead of getting the boss and wife involved ask him where he is at saying you are out and want to drop him off lunch. I mean I know the job sites both my dad and hubby to be on all the time. Check pay stubs. I seriously would not involve the boss or his wife cause if he isn’t doing anything wrong you can cost him his job.

11 Likes

Is there any reason other then her not coming over that you would think that? I mean, I don’t think you’re crazy for having a feeling but if that is the only reason… not sure. Can you check his location when he’s working?

1 Like

I’d be figuring it out! His paychecks would say if he is or not. Call your friend. Show up to her house. Show up to your bfs work or drive by. I mean do something if you are having these gut feelings.

3 Likes

Sounds like you’re overthinking the situation but if you have a gut feeling those are usually right!Investigate

2 Likes

It happens , just keep your eyes open
Make sure before u react

2 Likes

My question to you is why do you put your personal problems on Facebook

1 Like

Bring him lunch :woman_shrugging: if he’s not there then slid by besties house and do a “surprise visit” “haven’t seen you lately and just wanted to check in”

9 Likes

Def ask the bosses wife !

Don’t involve the owners wifebit could affect his job

1 Like

When he works late ask your girlfriend to do coffee or show up at her place with a treat.

11 Likes

Go to his worksite. Check paystubs and your guys bank records. Reach out to the boss wife saying you either want to plan a special lunch for all the extra hours they’re working or ask how she is dealing with them. Get in Detective mode. Also if your able to check your friends snapchat location.

13 Likes

Put a tracker on his truck

2 Likes

Pop up at the work site “bringing him lunch”

9 Likes

Ask him where the job site is that he’s working. Go for a drive and see if he’s there. Go knock on your friends door with a treat she likes just to be friendly when he is at “work”.
FaceTime him while he’s at work.

12 Likes

Well all you have to do is figure out if he really is working weekends or not , you crazy wife :woman_facepalming:t2: are his paychecks bigger? Just be honest and tell him you need proof because you have some insecurities and trust issues

2 Likes

Call the bosses wife and ask how long do she thinks they’ll be working weekends because you’re wanting to plan some weekend activities and need a time frame on when you can start making plans.

8 Likes

Classic Phone bill, Track debit card locations, go to settings and add your number to receive messages as well. You can google how to do it. You will receive everything sent or received on his phone.

5 Likes

do you check to see if he has overtime on his checks and that this adds up to what he is telling you? If not do it, try to check up on your best friend on the weekends, go to her house etc. If you know the job sites he is on go there. Im that type of person

5 Likes

When my husband works weekends his check is considerably more. Does his pay reflect the increased hours?

8 Likes

If your suspicious I’d bring him lunch at work one day n see if he’s there

11 Likes

I’d drive by your friends house and see who’s parked in the driveway. Or pop over with a surprise coffee that you can either give her and enjoy together or throw at her and him hahah whatever feels right. In any case I hope he’s not cheating but trust your gut. His paychecks should reflect the increase in hours.

24 Likes

Couldn’t u tell by his paycheck?

14 Likes

Surprise him with lunch on the weekend

4 Likes

Or go by ur friends house see if his cars there

3 Likes

If he works construction it depends on the job … at least for mine. He has me bring him lunch usually though so idk maybe suggest that if you’re really worried ?

2 Likes

While it could be a coincidence trust your gut. If you know his Gmail login you can login on a computer and look at Google maps to see where he is. Does his paycheck reflect overtime? I would refrain from asking boss’s wife anything at this point. You don’t want to involve others unless you’re sure he’s lying. Check his texts. Follow him to work. Many things you can to see if his story checks out. I hope for your sake it’s nothing. Good luck.

5 Likes

I’d be fkn asking whoever whatever!!!

2 Likes

Does his paychecks reflect the change? My hubby does construction and they work some weekends. It depends on the job site, type of project, and timeline to get it done, weather, etc.

4 Likes

I think that it would be easy to figure out if you really wanted to know!

Ask bestie to do something specific and see if he still works.

Turn on his location on his phone and pop up lol.

Or have an honest conversation with them both. Don’t ask boss’s wife though. That’s where it’ll get messy.

4 Likes

Yes to all of it but mostly yes to what you’re asking about yourself and your behavior.

This can’t be the only reason you suspect them both but if it is…audit yourself.

Wait till the next weekend he says he’s working, then call his boss or his wife & say you can’t get in touch with him & see if he’s there. Or call during the week & request he’s off one weekend because your planning a surprise date.
Maybe you shouldn’t listen to me cause im kinda crazy

10 Likes

That should stay inside your marriage not on blast.

Why don’t you go to your friends house or check his pay stub

3 Likes

I think you know the answer and afraid to trust your feelings…I hope I’m wrong.🥲

4 Likes

Surprise visit to your friends house on one of the weekends he has to work

5 Likes

Do not call anyone though. Your marital issues aren’t, and shouldn’t be, any of their business.

2 Likes

Trust your instincts,set a trap for them.when it’s his weekend to work invite your friend over,if she gives some sort of a excuse go to her house the time your husband will be supposedly working,in the meantime just call and act like you want to suprise your husband and ask her about the weekend shifts

4 Likes

That’s an extra 24hr worth of pay! You should definitely see a difference in his check.

15 Likes

Go with your gut feeling and ask him Straight Up are you bonking my best Friend?!

2 Likes

Drive by her house. Check his pay stubs. Drive by the construction site on a weekend might be a good start.

11 Likes

Ask the friend to hang that weekend since the husband will be at work

4 Likes

Definitely possible and you’re not crazy. Follow your husband to work on the weekends from a distance!!!

1 Like

contact his boss and say that you are planning a surprise for your husband and need to know what his weekend hours will be for the next several weeks

18 Likes

Where does he work when he works? Show up :woman_shrugging:t3: if he’s not there he’s lying. If he’s there, have food to give him as an excuse lol

10 Likes

kinda sus. bring him lunch. or go to your besties place

1 Like

Ask bosses wife. Tell her you want to suprise him. Then bring him lunch as a “suprise”. If he is being truthful he will be delighted and if not well then you’ll know.

3 Likes

Asking her to keep it under wraps verify with the owner’s wife asap. Also you must visit the office during those weekend hours

Just adding that my bf owns his own construction business and he works every single day. One year ( back before I had our baby and I worked with him as a helper) I legit had to make him take off for Christmas. He even worked for about five hrs thanksgiving morning. This was when I did work with him for 2 years straight 24/7 we were together so I know he was actually working. He works less hrs now thankfully but still everyday. So he could truly just be working. But If I was unsure I’d have zero regrets calling the owner to see if he’s working. Just think of a legitimate excuse to need to know so you don’t seem like you don’t trust him. That way you at least can feel better knowing.

1 Like

Ohhh god I don’t no should u ring the bosses wife … especially if his not actually doing the hours then she will go to her husband and u could open up a whole lot of issues that u could keep in house incase he is cheating and u forgive him you don’t want the whole construction site knowin yer business … surely u can see the extra money comin into the house or have a peep at his phone … as for the friend even tho it all adds up to them 2 at it u could b putting 2 and 2 and maken 10 and losing both!! Be careful how you thread however get the answers you need … just be wise

5 Likes

Surprise him with lunch at work and see what’s going on .

13 Likes

He could be, but I want to know if the only reason. You think this is because he is working weekend hours? Sometimes that just happens and I know my area construction companies are super backed up so many are working crazy hours. On top of that be thankful for extra hours cause. Alot of other places are cutting hours and days. So sure if you need to look into it then do it. I wouldn’t call the boss though. Follow him or something :sweat_smile:

You could always pop in your friends house on a weekend…

15 Likes

Get another friend to follow him in the morning… have them park down the road a bit so it’s not that sus…

1 Like

Follow them! I wouldn’t call the boss’s wife.

1 Like

First of all…this is an easy one. Go to “best friend’s” house when he is supposedly at work. Check his paycheck without him knowing why. Second if you find out that he is cheating do you plan to leave him? Cause if you don’t, Don’t bother.

18 Likes

Are his paychecks bigger ?

6 Likes

We have instincts for a reason! Follow them. Your not crazy. You wouldn’t be having these feelings if he was acting right. I would call them. Maybe make a story up so it doesn’t sound like you checking to make sure he was working.

7 Likes

I’d check the paystubs…

8 Likes

Show up at your friends house or at the job site. FaceTime him during this time. Turn on his share location. Put a tile in his wallet/small pants pocket/truck or another phone in his truck to track his location.

3 Likes

… id ask the bosses wife. Or, go to the job site. Or, turn on tracking on his phone… and her’s too if you can “borrow” it.

1 Like

Get his phone and turn on the “share location” w your phone.

3 Likes

Yes mam , call if you want and say you have a family thing coming up and you just wanted to know if you’re husband would be scheduled to work that weekend
But be careful you could cause him to loose his job by Involving them just take and drive by his work site to see if anyone’s working then you’ll know , drive by a few close motels to see if you see his or her car if there’s no work going on.

2 Likes

Easy take him lunch on the weekends or go to her house on the weekend

5 Likes

I’ll just say, my husband works construction and works weekends. The only day he has off sometimes is Sunday. But if you think he’s cheating, confront him. But only confront him if you plan on doing something about it

3 Likes

Is his check larger, simple!!

3 Likes

Omgggggg I want to know what happens next :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

8 Likes

Always go with your gut. You probably wouldn’t be having these feelings if there wasn’t SOMETHING going on. It may not be him cheating with your best friend but he may very well be hiding something.

5 Likes

Hopefully this is nothing good luck give the boss a call make an excuse

Ask your best friend to come over on a weekend your husband works. Be sure you offer to pay for for activity/movie, or something you know she loves. To get her to go!

1 Like

Listen to your gut ma.

1 Like

Find my Friends on iPhone!

invite her ver see what she says if she says she busy or out go to her house as a friend

Defo fishy. Go surprise him at work with a nice lunch or something?

Pull up cell phone records if you can. It will show if they are calling or texting each other. It won’t say what the texts said, but you will know if they have been in contact.

1 Like

Bring him lunch at work and you’ll really see if he’s at work

8 Likes

I’d definitely try and find out more, but when I worked construction, if we were making a deadline, we would be forced to work weekends (if client was okay with it).

Drop by the site with a surprise lunch. Worst case you look like you’re being sweet to your man, worst case he isn’t there

6 Likes

Do his paychecks indicate overtime pay? If yes, then he must be working. How do these two behave when they are together?

5 Likes

I’d look at the checks first
Then I would seriously follow him but have a friend pick u up that way he don’t see your car.

Is there any red flags :triangular_flag_on_post: that makes u think other then the working on the weekends

As far as the friend I would say hey since u have been busy let’s take this day ( set a day ) and let’s go have a girls day

3 Likes

Show up at friends house unexpected.

3 Likes

Do not ask the bosses wife. At least until you’ve done some of your own investigative work. Follow him, show up with lunch, plan a weekend date with your friend and see if he magically doesn’t work. There are so many ways to dig and find out before you involve your livelihood.

I followed my bank statements. Noticed he was going to a Starbucks with a store # different than the one across the street from our apartment. So I called corporate and got the address for the one he was going to. Turns out it was the same one his ex gf was a shift leader at.

6 Likes

Get them together and ask. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ive been wiith a builder in the past he did work weekends quite often

Show up at your bf house

5-5 is some weird affair hours but I mean maybe? Seems like a stretch though. If he isn’t getting extra money I’d be suspicious then

1 Like

Follow them. Don’t let either of them know. If he is cheating, the next weekend he “works”, pack up and move out while he’s gone. Let him figure out why.

See if there’s more on his check. Bring him lunch or make plans with her on one or more of those weekends like a lunch get together.

5 Likes

Is the pay adding up???

5 Likes

Go with your gut feeling

3 Likes

Yeah I would call the boss wife and I would track his phone if he has an iPhone use the track my iPhone

1 Like