Could my spouse be cheating?

I have been with my SO for 5 years. We have 2 children together. Lately he has been off. He hasn’t initiated sex. Well today we were out, he went in somewhere and I waited in the car. His phone is contacted to our cars Bluetooth and a call connected. Sometimes when we turn Bluetooth off to make a call as soon as someone picks up it turns on again by itself. Well this happened and he disconnected. Later I asked him about this and he quickly denied a call at all and even showed me his call history. Well my mind goes to him deleting the call and now I am paranoid of why he would keep this from me. Also he has been hours late from work every night and says he is just working later.

189 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Could my spouse be cheating? - Mamas Uncut

Sounds like nothing to me. Based off this particular situation it seems like the car was hooked up and it didn’t show it on there. But make a post about the other shady stuff like coming home late is more sus

5 Likes

Do you pay the bills? You can look at call logs on your service provider’s web page, on your account. He can delete his call log on his device, but your service provider still has it. Then do a reverse number search to find who the number belongs to.

22 Likes

Is he getting paid more for this extra time his working? If his not. Then I think you know something is up

23 Likes

Been here follow your gut

3 Likes

Follow your intuition! Those are :triangular_flag_on_post: red flags! Look at his call log… staying hours after work is believable if his check shows it but seems sneaky and off to me…

4 Likes

If you know any of his coworkers or their wives, make a complaint in a casual way about your husbands extra hours. Their response is all you need.

12 Likes

If I hold the Siri button down on my phone it will show up on the screen in my car as a “call”. Maybe that’s what happened. This honestly sounds like nothing to me if his paychecks are reflecting the additional hours that he’s working?

3 Likes

Working late huh? Time to show up at his work in the evening unannounced. Ask some fellow employees how many people stay late at work and see if they mention him working late.

9 Likes

Look at his paystub count the hours if it doesn’t match show him that a woman’s intuition is almost never wrong I’m sorry your going through this wishing you the best outcome

1 Like

Show up at his job or check his hours on his pay stub.

2 Likes

Any one thing might be considered circumstantial but all of them together might start to smell, if his libido fell off and he’s under 50 that seems odd

2 Likes

You can get the real call logs from your cellphone company. Also look and see if he has any numbers blocked because IF and I mean that, IF he is cheating he will most likely have her blocked or under a guys name when at home with you.

3 Likes

Well it’s a pretty simple fix… if you not happy with him and you don’t think you can trust him then maybe you should go get you a little suitcase and pack up your stuff and leave… There’s no point in you constantly nagging at him… I’m sure he’s tired of it… Just pack up your stuff and GTFO cause u said you think he’s cheating… JUST LEAVE THEN

8 Likes

Casually look at all your bank statements, phone records and his pay stubs. Say nothing. Wait for the next time you really catch him good. You will. Just be silent and wait. Knowlege is power.

11 Likes

The best thing is to talk to him calmly to ask him what’s going on and why. Maybe approach him with what changes you’ve noticed and ask if he’s feeling trapped, like he’s have no a midlife crisis, if things seem boring in the bedroom or if the responsibilities of being a husband and father are weighing on him. These all may be precursors to cheating, but at least you know where it may be coming from. If he wants to save the marriage, here’s where you both put in the work.

Maybe tell him you know he is having an affair and ask if he wants a divorce & see how he reacts. The more explosive he is or the more vehemently he denies it, the greater the chance is he’s cheating.

Surprise him with dinner at work when he’s “working late” if you can get into his workplace. If not, park where you can see when he leaves work but he’s unlikely to spot your car. Snap a pic with time & date stamp if you can. Plan how you will confront him and how you will react and don’t just jump on it immediately. Send a copy to a trusted person so he can’t erase the evidence from your phone.

See if you can get a statement from the phone company for numbers called (this may not be possible) to see which ones you don’t recognize that he calls often. You can call the numbers and ask if it’s Dominoes Pizza if you want to check who it is.

4 Likes

Your gut will tell you all you need to know

4 Likes

Follow him at work,secretly

4 Likes

Be a good wife…take him a surprise dinner to the office :smirk:

28 Likes

You can go the phone company and ask them for phone records they won’t show you texts or anything but they can show you the numbers he has been calling or receiving calls from

8 Likes

Check your phone bill for the day and time of the call. If he’s lying, you probably have something to worry about. Do you see these extra hours on his paystub?

15 Likes

Sounds like he is. I have been through all these and our gut feeling is enough to tell us something is wrong.

7 Likes

Talk to him, let him know what you feel n maybe Track him if he doesn’t accept then you should probably look into separate

1 Like

If you have to track him or play fbi then clearly it’s time to move on. I respect myself to much to play games.

8 Likes

He’s definitely seeing someone!

3 Likes

Login to the bill and check out the call history

5 Likes

Show up to his work after normal hours with a treat to surprise him…

13 Likes

Go to his place of work and lurk…in the parking lot…is his car there ?..if it isn’t…call him…if he says his at work… strike 1… Don’t say a word to him…next day…go to his work again…but show early…look to see who he leaves with…call him…if he says his at work… strike 2… follow the sneaky Peat…to her house or a Motel…get out of your car and confront them both… strike 3… BUSTED…

37 Likes

Trust ur gut instinct… u know

7 Likes

Time to follow him :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Working late is usually a cover up for cheating

5 Likes

Red :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: :triangular_flag_on_post: run idc if kids are involved.
Uit does not take 2 parents to take care of kids.(I have been a single mama for 21 years)
Also ask to c his pay stubs, if hours don’t add up he is cheating.
Also sounds like a Narcissist to me.
(Just my opinion)
Prayers for the momma n kids involved in this

4 Likes

He is definitely cheating.

3 Likes

Deffo something suspicious to suddenly start coming home hours late with no decent explanation if you drive, turn up at his work and see for yourself. Check his wage you’ll know if he’s actually done over time then :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

If you a woman, and you know you’re husband. I say go with your intuition! It’s usually correct

1 Like

I hear a lot of talk that Apple has a little device you could throw in your suitcase and you can track your suitcase so why can’t you throw it in the glove box of the car and track the car that way you wouldn’t be sitting in the parking lot but you could follow a girl’s got to do what a girl’s got to do

4 Likes

I would question him don’t stop till he tells you hun x

1 Like

Well, trust your gut and run, this is the advice of so many people, and I will also tell you trust your gut and run BUT before you do, make sure you’ve actually caught him red handed (in the act) because nothing kills a happy home faster than ASSUMPTION.

And from what I read, you have no proof he’s cheating yet, just your gut feeling (assumption)

You are a woman, you have what I called SOFT POWER to control your home, use it.

4 Likes

I think you know :disappointed: I’m sorry.

1 Like

God gave us the gift Women’s Intuition knowing we would need it

2 Likes

You can look up his phone records log into your account.
Idk what service you have but for me I log into the app and Once you log in go to account>plans and usage details>click usage>click check usage details> then click the number and you can see the numbers that have been calling and the texts coming in

4 Likes

I love this… The people in comments are like don’t trust it…not no excuses for a mfer doing that…these girls are right run while its your decision run because your gut is right… Little things matter and don’t be dumb don’t fall for lies

1 Like

i wonder how many times he has gaslit you like that? it’s a hard thing to notice while you’re in the relationship. run.

4 Likes

There’s definitely something going on love!! Big red flags there even disconnecting it to start with :thinking: I’d definitely go with your gut on this one it’s never to far from being the truth and believe me on that one, get out and live your life on your own with your kids(if you have any) and life will be that little bit better for you, you will feel more relaxed at ease and just better in general being on your own makes you a better and stronger woman :woman: xx

5 Likes

I’m sorry… you know he is.

4 Likes

Innocent until proven guilty.

Tell him how you feel. If he’s not cheating he won’t mind sharing his location with you on his phone. Me and my fiancé use it and a lot of
My fam/friends too just for safety reasons

5 Likes

Always trust your intentions
Do a drive by his work to see if he’s really there

13 Likes

Men get away with this behaviour because we let them.put a stop to it now.leave ir tell him to.

4 Likes

If he’s salary paid his paychecks won’t really tell you. What you need to do is show up at work to “surprise” him🤷🏼‍♀️ also him not intimate could go both ways depending too. But the best thing is trust your gut!! Time to become a detective and find out for yourself

13 Likes

First of all just check his pay stubs for hours worked. If they don’t match what he says then he’s lying!

10 Likes

Get some good solid evidence. Start investigating….

8 Likes

If you didn’t know, you wouldn’t have to ask. Start digging.

4 Likes

If he has a job in an office or indoors as soon as he gets home & try to plan a little seduction with him. If he says no or if he has to shower first, he has been with someone else. He won’t want you to be able to smell her on him & if he just had sex with her he most likely won’t want to have sex with you as soon as he walks in the door. Check if his personal hygiene has changed lately. Like dressing better, taking more showers, using more cologne or a different scent. Check his clothes he puts in the hamper or on the floor for little signs in his dirty clothes. Another thing he might be having an affair with someone at work and he isn’t even leaving the building. Things to consider!!!

Me and my husband’s phone does that, when we’re at his father’s house and I wait in the car. His phone will disconnect from the Bluetooth and mine connects. It’s a within range thing and I know for a fact that he’s not cheating. But if you have a feeling that yours is, then watch for other signs because the whole phone thing is really not one of them. You can always swipe up to see the pages he’s been on, like when you have too many apps running and you need to clean them out. It’ll show his phone history :thinking: but I would drive by his work or call his work number and check?! Phones these days are not reliable, so don’t just go by the whole phone thing, watch for other signs like if he needs to shower after work before you have intercourse​:woozy_face::thinking:

9 Likes

Go to his job and follow him after work. We are better investigators then a real investigator.

19 Likes

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOME IF YOU FIND OUT FOR SURE HE IS CHEATING!! MAKE HIM LEAVE!!! It puts you in a really bad position if you leave first. He will be able to stay in the house for all the time it takes to get a divorce finalized.

7 Likes

Get call records from your cell provider if your on the account.

8 Likes

Go online and get a view his call log,he can’t delete that. If there was a call it will be listed, time and all!

2 Likes

If your gut is telling you something is wrong go with it something is wrong he is cheating on you , check is paychecks and see if There is any over time pay for those extra hours always follow your gut I’ve learned from recent experience im divorcing my husband cause I had a feeling he was cheating and I was right

11 Likes

Ask to see his hours on his paystub. You already don’t trust him and he knows this, might as well go all the way.

12 Likes

He’s cheating!!! And look at your phone record for that day and time and you will see the call ! I was just cheated on unfortunately if you want to talk welcome to in Box me .

2 Likes

All red flags.
Has his paycheck gotten bigger? If not RUN girl.

4 Likes

Ask his boss why they are all putting in extra hours and how long they plan on longer hours and see what he says…he either has alot of explaining to do to his boss or alot of explaining to do to you!

8 Likes

Life 360 is an app you can put on both your phones that tracks his location

5 Likes

Ugh I’m tired of these post. Go to therapy or leave jeeze

6 Likes

He’s :wastebasket: get rid of it.

3 Likes

Just talked to your spouse, has he given any reason not to trust him? Look in your phone bill it should have the call and the number. Don’t just assume he is cheating, express your concerns and go from there. Also, maybe he is sick of always being the one initiating sex, he might be frustrated with the relationship and avoiding coming home.

If you even have a .02 of a second to think this. He’s doing it. Gut feelings ain’t wrong. My ex lied for weeks when I knew the truth the whole time until he messed up. Liars fuck themselves over in the end… you know what’s a liars worst enemy? Someone that remembers everything… I was told “ you remembering everything is dangerous” nah buddy you’re dangerous for being a piece of :poop:

Definitely sounds suspicious. Start checking credit card statements for unusual charges.

5 Likes

This doesn’t necessarily mean cheating, but he’s lying, and gaslighting you in the process. link your phones together and track him on his phone after work. even if you just do it once to put your mind at ease. It seems bad, but you are not going to get an honest answer from him.

1 Like

He’s totally gaslighting you, if he isn’t cheating he’s hiding something, so still you can’t trust him. I would move in before you really really get hurt :heart:

Mine was doing this as well and the pay stubs never added up. I ended up finding out from the girls boyfriend when he seen the message and pictures on her phone. These were pictures I had never seen so I know it came from him. He still denies it to this day, but I’m not dumb and I got even. He no longer works at that place and the place he works at now he works with our friends who would snitch him out real quick so he comes straight home. Plus we have family locator and I can see him and his calls and texts.

2 Likes

Gaslighting at its finest… red flags… ruuuuunnnn

1 Like

Yup trust your gut. My ex was doing similar things and he was sleeping with a co worker.

4 Likes

Check your phone records. If it was answered, it will show up.

3 Likes

Go to his workplace just before he finishes his usual Time and ul see if he goes anywhere, or try and find out what time he actually leaves from work, know of any workmates of his to ask? Or try and ask his boss? Or try and get on his phone when he’s asleep if u can

6 Likes

Phone records , pay stubs or time card / schedule sheet . If it doesn’t add up. Then there’s atleast an answer to - him lying and hiding something.
My ex husband was a cheater ect. I went as far as looking at the milage in his truck. Sad. But lesson learned.

4 Likes

I would see if his hours matched his money.

4 Likes

If his paychecks aren’t adding up to what he is claiming to be working he’s cheating.

5 Likes

Keep your eyes open.

1 Like

Check the pay stub, check the hours, do the math!

7 Likes

No wonder the divorce rate is so high! Everyone’s 1st thought is always he’s cheating, leave him. We’ll here is a novel thought from someone who married young and has been married now for nearly 17 years. COMMUNICATION! Instead of asking absolute strangers, talk to him. Like really talk. Work on the issues. Now I want to go on the record saying cheating is a hard hell no for me and sure fire way for me to become single. But marriage is work, it’s not just something you quit easily. And yes ot all sounds sketchy but you won’t know for sure until you talk, that also doesn’t mean stalk him on his phone…damn you all have trust issue!!

Go with your gut. Intuition is a gift.

6 Likes

Signs are already there . Need to make a decision go get checked and then go through his phone. And like others say if you have a way to get to his job you know his normal work schedule time. Be there in a I’m known car and watch.

Man is cheating. Point blank. Also sounds like he is gaslighting you.

2 Likes

Is there a way you can follow him after work? Investigate it yourself, have a friend help you.

1 Like

Check the phone bill.

2 Likes

I would double check your thoughts!! And review them. Be at his job when he’s supposed to get off. And see if he comes out or where he goes or who he goes with. Also, check the calls on the phone bill. Write down the time you remember and go through them for date and time. Thennnn get as much proof as you need. As it crumbles your prepared! If your wrong, then you got a lot of making up to do!

Short answer: Yes he is cheating.

If you feel something is off, believe something is off!

You know in your gut that something is off. You’re usually right.

He’s cheating and your gut is already trying to tell you.

Girl my FBI skills would’ve kicked in so fast.

2 Likes

Even if he isn’t your heart feels like he is and that’s a problem in itself.

2 Likes

If you know the day and time check the phone bill and then if you have a car or a friend that has a car you can borrow on those days he is supposedly working late take go up to his job and see if that’s really the case. Trust your gut. You’ve been with this man for 5 years you know when something’s up

5 Likes

He’s talking to someone. Do it back. He won’t like that.

I don’t know. I have witnessed both of our phones doing that with Bluetooth weirdness.

My husband and I both have jobs where there are times our hours shift.

Could he be working more hours or being shady to take you on a trip or get you a gift or something?

1 Like

Don’t be paranoid. You are an intelligent human being with a lifetime of wisdom. Trust your gut every single time.

2 Likes