Cows milk alternatives?

Cashew milk is also good

As long as there getting the vit. From like cheese and yogurt they don’t need to drink it. I think it gross too

Mrs Elizabeth James may God continue to bless you: my legit account manager, for helping me achieves all my goals in life today, I am now able to provide for my family, having a good living with my family, Who so ever that is reading this should contact her here on facebook now and be financially free. her platform is the best.
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
Message her to get started

Soy,almond, coconut milk or goat milk?

Not soy if baby is a girl. Too much soy messes worth hormones. My baby loves oat milk

Our whole house does almond

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. https://answers.mamasuncut.com/t/cows-milk-alternatives/21026

Almond milk. Oat milk. Cashew milk.

1 Like

Try oatmilk I’d avoid nut milks till allergy tests are done

1 Like

Water
No one needs milk after 1 year of age

5 Likes

Milk isn’t a requirement, you can get the nutrients from food sources. My daughter’s pediatrician said as long as she was still breastfed , there was no reason to introduce milk. She had almond milk occasionally at grandma’s house once I stopped pumping. She’s 10 and still not a milk drinker, but eats cheese. Orange juice has calcium added. Leafy greens, tofu, oranges, beans, figs, salmon.

1 Like

Oat milk and almond milk

My kids loved rice milk

Vitamins, fruit, vegetables

Oat milk is my favorite. Specially Planet Oat. Here’s a theory

We don’t drink milk, I find it gross and so does my daughter. She’ll deal with it in cereal but that’s about it lol you don’t NEED milk honestly, you can get the calcium and vitamins from plenty of other foods

3 Likes

Breastmilk if you’re nursing until they wean, and then no milk after that. Or occasionally almond milk! Cows milk is honestly gross to me so my kids never have it :grimacing:

1 Like

l Get paid over $127 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17684 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarWorth812.pages.dev/

My 12yr old hates cows milk and will only drink almond milk

Tons of plant based milk options. Just have to test them and see which ones they like.

Almond mild
I love goats milk! It is expensive tho

1 Like

Almond, oat, cashew, rice, soy, coconut, hazelnut, hemp, milk.

Are you deeply in love with someone and you need he or she back into your life I got my ex lover back with the help of Dr Achio
Here
:point_down::point_down:
Dr. A Achio

My 2 yr old never drank milk. As long as they are getting the vitamins from other sources like cheese and yogurt it’s fine.

1 Like

Oat milk! My 1 yo likes the extra creamy version

l Get paid over $130 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17798 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://DollarWorth917.pages.dev/

Breastmilk or just water. Milk has no nutritional value (except breastmilk). For cereal, I give my daughter almond milk.

Oatmilk is really good and they add the calcium to it.

If they eat a Greek yogurt everyday they are good . It has tons of proteins in it over regular yogurt my peds just told me this the other day at there wellness apt.

Mine has lactose intolerant milk. It’s sweet