Daycare costs if it's cancelled?

It depends on the daycare. We do not have to pay if our son is out due to covid related. But if he is out for anything else, we have to pay.

1 Like

My son was out of daycare due to Covid exposure and their classroom was closed for 10 days each time and it happened 3 times already. And they adjusted my monthly pay So I didn’t have to pay for times he wasn’t in daycare. I guess it depends on daycares and schools.

3 Likes

We’ve been paying for our spot but our state has been reimbursing for closures, so we end up with a future credit. It’s quicker for a whole week (they usually apply it the next week) versus a day or two which they credit when the state sends the payment.

Unfortunately that is how it is. My daughters preschool was closed for 2 weeks due to covid and they still expected full months pay.

This is hilarious. Your child is in a private school, not a day care. No they are not the same thing. :rofl:

No , but sadly this is how it is . You are paying for your spot basically requardless if child is there or not

Also from the post your child is in a private preschool not a daycare and tuition is paid requardless of how many days child misses for whatever reason

It depends on your agreement with them I’d think