DCF threatened to take my child away due to my abusive ex: Are they right?

Yes, you need to leave now and leave for good! They need to know that you are serious, and will go above and beyond to protect your child. You also need to get the best lawyer in your State for Mother’s rights to make sure you don’t lose your child over an addict. I would tell them you want him to have supervised visits and everything, and make sure they know you will never go back to him. Show them how much you love your child, and that you will do anything to not lose your child.

1 Like

Yes they have every right. They are protecting your child

1 Like

They can if you continue to keep ur child around your ex like that without supervision. Best thing to do is plain and simple keep him away until he gets the help he needs and prove to dfcs that u are not dependent on the ex. If u thought your child was gna be fine then u will need to explain to them y u thought that and hope it’s enuff to convince them that it wasn’t negligence on your part. You claim he’s not a regular drinker so I’d throw that at them with some proof of that.

You knew the potential of him and you still left your child with him therefore putting him in danger. They have every right to take that child because you put him in danger. Get rid of him once and for all and fight for that baby. It is YOUR job to protect that child. Get a lawyer and make sure it doesn’t happen again. You need to prove that you can keep him safe.

1 Like

They can. BUT you can stop it. File for divorce and make it adamant to the courts you will not be returning and that you are done. I’m sorry for all the rude comments. Some people get a kick out of kicking others when they are down.

1 Like

Yes, it’s your job as the parent to ensure your child/children’s safety even from family members. Just because he’s the father doesn’t mean he gets a pass. As the mother you should protect those kids with everything in you, and if your allowing him around at this point then those kids should be removed immediately.
My younger sister was married to a man who abused Alcohol and was physical with her. The kids were removed from her & his care until he received help which he never did. She continued to keep him around exposing her 3 children to harm. They now have lost their parental right completely.
So in all honesty you need to get it together and protect those kids. As my grandmother says a wild animals protects their cubs better then this, when she refers to my sister and your in that category if you don’t do so ASAP!

The fact that u were warned, left, and came back with full knowledge of how he was and knowingly left ur baby with him… yes you’re now at fault as much as he is.

4 Likes

Yes, they can take your child. At this point the only thing that you can do is listen to what they tell you to do… And do it. Good luck. I pray that your child does not get taken from you.

Honestly this is why a lot of abused mothers do not call the police :confused:

You need to leave him and not go back. Obviously the court would not side with him so don’t listen to that. Yes they can take them if you won’t leave the abusive situation.

1 Like

Children’s services best interest is the child. If you are aware of his issues, it’s your duty to protect the child involved. Even if you were a victim of some sort of abuse, if you chose to keep your child in that environment it can be viewed as negligent behavior. I hope things work out for you but please do not take him back

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but you shouldn’t have gone back. Social Services and similar organisations can take children for that as you still allowed your child to be cared for by an (to use your words) “drunk, abusive and manipulative” adult, father or not. If this happens he won’t go to either of you, he’ll go to extrnded family and if they can’t have him he will be adopted out/fostered.

My advice to you is leave, completely stop access and do not look back if you really do love your child and have their best interest at heart before it gets any worse

Yes they can get a lawyer ,a divorce if married ,keep record of all contact ,phone ,text ,mail,file for full custody and child support, and get a restraining order and don’t break it it’s hard but you have to do what’s best for your child and you

1 Like

Yes ppl aren’t going to change overnight it will just give you that much more motive to do what u have to do 2 weeks isn’t long enough to me to think things would be better I’m sorry I know this hurts you

1 Like

Yes they can but they will probably give you a chance to do a safety plan where if you mess up again they will put you in Jail and charge you with child neglect.

1 Like

Never Ever choose someone over your kid. Grow up mom

7 Likes

100% they can take your child. By knowing of his drinking, essentially you’re putting your child in harms way.

Get him out of your life. That’s the only way you will be able to keep your child with you. You need to protect your child. File for divorce, show the restraining order to them, file for sole custody. Keep records of all contact with your ex (which should be minimal given a restraining order). Do things to make it obvious he is not a part of your life anymore.

Just get rid of him so u dont have to worry about it. U have to be the better person, for ur son n yourself sake.

1 Like

They can but it’s possible they won’t. Don’t go back to that man. Ever. No matter what he says. It sounds like they have you a warning it’s your job to show them they have no reason to take your son away

2 Likes

This may seem mean but you knew what this man was like and you left your child with him alone and he got drunk. Had to be more than just drunk, probably abusive and dangerous for the cops to be called. When the cops came and seen how he was and the fact the child was in the house they have to call CPS. If you stay with him you have a chance of your child being taken from you. Even though you are not abusive they look at everyone in the house basically, so if the child is around someone dangerous yes they can and will take your child if you don’t leave him

1 Like

The state takes kids away for less
Don’t let that man near you guys

2 Likes

They are right. You knowingly left your child in the care of someone neglectful. Stay away from him and care for your child!

4 Likes

Yep, please don’t go back to him else you will loose your kid. While he’s in jail or soon as possible get a protective order against him for you and your kid.

Seriously get the hint get this idiot out of your life or you could lose your child??

1 Like

Get out of your relationship so you can keep you’re kid. They are absolutely right

Um obviously, you knew how he was and endangered your child not once but twice. They have all the right and it does make you a bad mother. Your priority should be your child. Not a spouse.

2 Likes

Go back to family until you can get into your own apartment again.
Make sure your not airing out your dirty laundry on your personal fb page.
Change your relationship status to single.

Go in Monday morning to the court house file for custody.
Ask for supervised visits. Also file for child support even if he isn’t working.

Get a note book keep your plans to change things up and if any issues with your ex? with date/time, along with police report,protective order,and any paperwork regarding protective services.

Think of your child not the father bc men come and go.

Your child deserves the world and shouldn’t have to suffer bc “he might change”

1 Like

Yep they can, and you stupidly went back plus left him in his care, thats not looking out his for him at all.
You’ve put him in danger. Get out and dont go back or you will lose your son…
No one changes, they manipulate you and mask it for a bit then strike again, each strike can get worse… He will be another statistic in either gone or taken and you’ll be left wondering why me? and it will be because you left him there :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes because you are keeping your child in an unstable environment.

You’ll be lucky if you don’t lose custody. Get that man out of your life and keep him out. DSS isn’t playing. Do everything they tell you to do.

5 Likes

Being young is not an excuse. Having issues that could show up on your background check especially with your own child will be a problem for your career. Your child needs you to be the adult and make the hard choices. He’s got problems and he’s making them Your problems- stay away set boundaries and good luck

3 Likes

Move away where DCF nor him has no idea where you are. And get a lawyer

Don’t be manipulated by him at this point stay away from him for good. Take care of your child and do whatever you can for him. If dcf got involved it is for the protection of your child they aren’t doing it to be mean. Just keep on doing the right thing and stay away from that man. They also take into consideration that you did take action against his bad behavior but they also look at as well you called the cops on him but yet you let him back into your life so they look at that as a bad judgement call.

1 Like

Yes they can and it looks like they are trying to protect your kid because you won’t. You should be happy.

4 Likes

Yes they can take your child. Especially since you keep putting him in danger knowing that his father is abusive and is an alcoholic.

2 Likes

How about we don’t blast her for going back? I think she feels badly enough about that. And we can’t change what already happened. In addition it doesn’t seem like she is making any plans to continue the relationship.

DCF can take the child- but if they didn’t take him immediately it’s a good sign. If you do stay with the man that is more along the lines of when they would interfere. Ultimately they don’t want to separate families. Leave. Get a custody agreement. Move on. I wish you the best.

3 Likes

Choose your child over an abusive relationship. He isnt going to change trust me. Leave him for good. And yes they can do that.

1 Like

DCF can take your child because they see it as you not keeping your child safe being around your ex.
Leave him alone, they do not change unless they attend therapy and several other treatment programs. I speak from experience my ex that I left is in prison now bc he gradually moved into hard core drugs.

Get a spiral notebook and document everything he does or doesn’t do for the child if it’s his. There are a lot of sliding scale lawyers that will help you. Legal aid is what it is called in Texas.

Good luck and be strong, your baby is number one priority to protect and care for. I will say some prayers for you.

1 Like

If you knowingly endangered your child then yes. They have the right to take the child. You have two options. You can leave him and not look back or you can choose to stay and lose your child. It’s black and white. You guess you didn’t do the right thing by calling the cops? Yes you did the right thing. But you knowingly left your son with this man.

2 Likes

Consider this as a sign from wherever that he ain’t never gonna change and you and your kids are better off on your own.

2 Likes

Yes they can. You need to stay away from him

Absolutely they will take your child!! If you want to keep your child stay away from him!! Once they take your child it’s really hard to get them back!!!

3 Likes

Yes they could most definitely take your child for that. If he is an alcoholic it will take longer than a couple of weeks to get through the withdrawals and to get his mentality back on the right track. And if he can’t spend time with his child without reaching for a drink, let alone getting drunk them he is most definitely an alcoholic. Leave him behind and better your life girlfriend

1 Like

If they do their not doing their job right. They need to take actions against him to not see the kid- not you. You called the cops … Get an attorney that’s not intimidated by them and fight thatbs

2 Likes

If you continue to choose a sorry man over your child then you don’t deserve to be his mom. Choose your child. ALWAYS!

4 Likes

If you leave your child with an abusive drunk, yes they will take your baby. Honestly, my father was an abusive drunk and was frequently left with him from the time I was a baby until a teenager… I have PTSD and a Dissociative disorder from the abuse… I WISH someone would have called the cops and threatened to take my sisters and I. Maybe my mom would have left and I would have been saved years of abuse!

2 Likes

They dont change. The more you allow and tolerate, the further this will go…and thebstate can and will take your child. He needs to know his mama will always keep him safe and trust me, he does feel what you’re feeling. Put the dad out or leave, or else bring the child to me for safe keeping. Next he will abuse you or the child and hell say he doesnt remember, it’s the alcohols fault, and you’ll forgive and hope for the best. Grow up love, it hurts and it sucks… it not just your life. Prayers!!

They sure can— failing to provide a safe healthy environment. If you ever return to him they can and will take your child

To them you knowingly put your child back into a dangerous situation. I understand how easy it is to be manipulated by an abuser, they’re usually smooth talkers, but in the eyes of the law you’re endangering your child. Try to comply with their investigation and take steps to prove you won’t be returning (get a protective order, see if you can get a layer or legal services to start building a custody case against him) and just hope for the best. Sounds like you’re a fit parent who made a bad decision, try to learn from it. Good luck. :heart:

CPS took my grandkids from my daughter bc of her abusive drug addict boyfriend with no proof other than my reporting that he smacked him upside the head in my presence. Once we had the protection order from cps we took it to family court to get them out of involvement. Family court will not return her children until she can prove she has cut all contact with him for a long lenght of time, has had her own place with enough room for them for a long lenght of time, and worked at the same job so long etc…and i am thrilled bc she, like you, keeps going back. ANY woman who goes back to a man that has hurt or put her children in any kind of danger DOES NOT DESERVE THOSE KIDS bc she obviously does NOT put them first!

3 Likes

If you live with him or go back to him or allow your child around him unsupervised then yes you should lose your child

Yes they will. You need to move out and show the courts that you’re not involved with him in order to keep him. And just saying since you called the cops on him, if you decide to stay, the judge will probably believe you don’t have your child’s best interest in mind.

4 Likes

Yes they can take the kid(s) away! Choose your baby(ies) and get tf out NOW!

1 Like

Yes they can, period.

1 Like

Absolutely. Stay away from him. Ur children come 1st not a relationship. Its not always easy but its whats best. Sounds like ull be just fine on your own anyway u got this mumma!!

1 Like

YES! You are (in their eyes) choosing your abusive relationship over your child. They will continue to harass you until you KEEP HIM GONE. And if you continue to ignore it you are endangering your child, and you will lose this one as well as possibly have cases opened in the future because they had to remove this one. You need to decide who you want in your life, your abusive drunk childs father, or the child themselves.
Side note they aren’t trying to make you feel like shit. They are trying to give you what they call a “rude awakening”, because yes it sucksyou went through it but your choice to give him another chance after getting rid of him in the first place is endangering your child. I’m not trying to be a bitch but you really need to choose because they can and will take that child and you can and will lose all rights to your baby. Courts will not choose him over you. They told you to make the choice trust that they won’t punish you for doing what they tell you. It isn’t easy letting go of that dream of a perfect happy family but it’s much easier than letting go of your child.
My father didn’t listen. My brother and I were taken. CLOSED adoption. All we got were a copy of the original birth certificates because my adoptive parents choose to keep them. No phone calls. No photos. No updates. You will find a man worth your energy. One that won’t make you do everything yourself. One that will love that baby like his own. You’ll find your happy family, but girl first you have to let go of this guy. You’ll never find the right one of you can’t let go of the wrong one. RaeLynn - "Queens Don't" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

He need to go get help. They can take your child because you chose to be in a situation of being with someone who you know has a problem. I hope thay your child don’t get taken away and I will send prayers

The child comes first. It’s a tough situation and you are young, but your assumption that he can be trusted is dead wrong and your responsibility to the safety of the child doesn’t get excused due to your beliefs. Trust me … he has to EARN back the trust and not just from you but also the state. A record has begun. Your potentially manipulated and controlled decisions regarding this man cannot be the determinant for your actions. Study up on child services bc the law doesn’t play with reasons.
Im sorry for what you are going through, nothing is easy in situations like this. The best thing you can do is KNOW exactly what your dealing with and do not repeat any mistakes. He cannot see his child anymore. I strongly suggest you do not speak to him any longer … he is a danger to the both of you. Put your child first, and do what you have to do to move on. You WILL be okay, just make good choices. Wish you the best.

1 Like

They can take your child. Knowingly leaving your child with someone who is a toxic drunk and not fully capable to care for the child is negligence and child endangerment. They would place your child with family or in foster care. Need to evaluate what’s more important your child or the toxic relationship. Go talk to someone, get help, take control, protect your son

You are making it seem like you were at his will. No ma’am. You got away once THEN WENT BACK! That’s your fault you kept falling for his lies. Stop trying to make it seem like you are the victim when the victim is your child. They can and they will take that child because you are allowing him to be around that mess because you “thought he would change”. Once the cops get involved, they have every right to call CPS if they feel the child is in a unstable home. You either stay away from his dad or lose your kid. That’s a no brainer right there.

2 Likes

How many groups did you ask this in?! This is the 2nd time I’ve seen this. If you have to ask THAT many people you already know the answer.

3 Likes

Yes they can you should’ve stayed away from him it’s either him or your child

Yes cps is right in this situation. U left ur child with a known drunk who had mental issues. And u took a drunk at his word versus checking to see if he got help and actually changed. So yes cps has every right to take ur child. U went back…so this is on u

By the way when u say you the drinking isnt daily or weekly. Ur just making another excuse for him…girl u need to wake up…at some point u need to stop playing victim

1 Like

That’s what they do…he fucked up…but they can’t make the shit parent feel bad so they make you feel bad. Most of these depts should be kept away from kids.

You did the right thing by calling but you should never gone back let me tell you I lived with my x he was very abusive my kids were afraid of him because he was drunk a lot and mean I stayed with him for 20 years until I saw he was getting worse not better he wouldn’t work we done with our and the social services never would help me I would leave but always go back but the last time I told myself no dont go back that was in 1984 I had 7 kids but I left with only the clothes on our backs me and my kids were finally happy if never looked back they have not spoke to him for over 30 yrs neither have I we moved on he is still by his self he lives in ga I live in nc my kids are all grown my baby is 45 my oldest 55

1 Like

As long as you stay away from him and don’t endanger your child by allowing him to keep your child, they should close the case within a couple months. They’re there to make sure your keeping your child safe from harm. As long as you follow the case plan they put in place thruu should be outta your hair within 6 months. Yes. It’s an invasion of privacy, and yes, it’s worrisome. Best of luck mama, praying for ya

Sorry you are going through this but you already know the answer before you asked the question. He needs to not be alone with your child until he has proven to stay sober. You are making a bad choice leaving him with your kids and that is what CPS is trying to show you. Choose your kids over your BF. If you want him back tell him he cannot drink, not negotiable. And if they are his kids too. Supervised visits only.

2 Likes

My sister lost custody and eventually had her son put up for adoption because she wouldn’t stay away from abusive men. If you want to stay with him that’s your choice, but your child didn’t sign up to be put in danger. And it’s on you if you stay knowing your child is in danger. So yes, you could lose your child if you continue to let him be around.

2 Likes

Yes they can. You are endangering your child by leaving him with a drunk. You know better. Do better. Dick is abundant and of low value

5 Likes

U kickhim out period. Dont look back. The courts will never side with him now !!
Bc they will take them if u dont.
Don’t choose him.
Be a.good mother protect your kids.

1 Like

Absolutely. You knoeingly left your child with someone not capable of caring for them.
You need help. Seriously. You are so involved that what you see isn’t causing red flags and you think, in a few weeks, he would change.
Change your number and vanish from him. Get a restraining order, whatever.
Your child has to be first.

2 Likes

Yes they can but u have to prove u are not going back to him. You have to show them u are fit and plan to do anything n everything to keep urself and that child away from him until he is sober

2 Likes

Lol no, they wont take your kid away. DCS doesn’t make threats, they take action, and that is done through the juvenile court. They are giving you an opportunity to take parenting classes, create a safety plan with your case worker detailing how you plan to stay away from him, and to generally prove that you are done with him. This happened to a good friend of mine. It started with this same threat. If you go back to him again, then they will take action. You need to utilize this time to do everything in your power to satisfy DCS so they close the case. That means calling your case worker and being blunt and asking questions.

1 Like

Get in domestic violence counseling and provide documentation to the court. They most likely are threatening you so that you will not allow him back in the home again. If you can make sure you’re doing the right thing and providing a safe home WITHOUT the father in it, they will keep the baby in your care.

2 Likes

There would be no reason to take your child if you’re not with him and not allowing your child alone with him. Work with DCF to make sure your case is resolved properly. It seems likely they would have opened a case against him, as well as you, so you must find out what rules you have to follow so your child is not removed. DCF is not in the business of removing children that are not in danger, so as long as you work with your case worker and follow their guidelines, you’ll be fine. DO NOT let the father scare you into thinking he can take the child just because you’re young, not making as much $ as him, or whatever nonsense he comes up with. That is not how parenting works.

1 Like

Unfortunately domestic violence cases are entirely up to the discretion of the officer and social worker…and not all of them are good people. I was beaten by my so, bruised head to toe. He hit me with my baby in my arms. The police said I put my daughter in harms way by “holding her knowing he’d beat you anyway” accused me of trying to use her as a shield when in reality I was just trying to run and get us away from him… they said if I went into the ambulance (the paramedics were insisting) they’d put my daughter in the system and “you won’t see her again until she’s calling someone else mommy” they also FORCED me to stay there with him AFTER he beat me… said if we “can’t get along, we’ll just take your baby until you can”
I used to be the type that the police were my 1st call.
I’ll never call for help again. All it did was enrage him more and traumatized my daughter to the point she’s scared of cops over 5 years later.

3 Likes

DUH yes they can and should take your child if you’re leaving them alone with an addict. Show them that you take your child’s well-being seriously by ending the relationship and not allowing him around your child unsupervised.

2 Likes

Well leave and stop endangering them or loose them pretty straight forward

3 Likes

Yes, they can take the child if they believe you will allow that man around the kid again. Most likely, they’ll order supervised visits along with alcohol and parenting classes. He’ll have to do a breathalyzer before visits. If they think you’ll break the CPS order, by believing him again, then yeah they’ll cut your rights too. Their thinking is that you should have known better and protected your child… they aren’t all wrong, your just emotionally tied to it. Sooo you need to be unemotional about this, admit your mistakes and show that you’ve learned from it. You no longer need any contact with the father, they will take care of that. Make sure you do not contact him, or respond to him, and turn in any attempts he makes. Show you’re serious about this and you should be fine

2 Likes

Stay away from him time to move on. Unfortunately as much as he loves you he also loves his addiction more. Even after being able to control the drinking he will still spend a lifetime fighting it. Now you need to go to court for full custody and the longest restraining order you can get. That should give cps no leg to stand on. And most important only ever see him if you want your kid to know him at a cps meeting if he is drunk they can tell him to go before he even see you

Yes they can take your child because you left him with someone that drinks to the point of passing out and not being able to care for your child.

2 Likes

You should have never gone back and yes they can take your child because you know he has a drinking problem and you left your child with him anyways so they look at it as you neglected your child by leaving them with someone who you know is a drunk. So you knowing left your child in a dangerous place.

2 Likes

If your stay with him then yes they only concern about kids safetly…so leave him !!

1 Like

Yes they can because you knew he had drinking problem and still let him alone with him you can tell them you will do whatever it takes to keep your child and follow what they say

1 Like

U knew him and willingly left your child with him . he was abusive to you .why expose your child to that. Get your head out of your ass if you don’t want to lose your child

Yes they can and they are right. You knowingly left your child in situation with someone who drinks and has had issues before. You’re actually bloody lucky that no danger came to your son! If I was you girl I would be leaving this guys ass immediately and do not go back because you will be losing your son as well. Go and get some counselling and prove to them that you’re not going to put yourself and your son in that situation again.

Yes and they will. He us not going to change. Leave now and don’t go back. You will be thankful you did.

They can take your child away, the real question is will they? As long as you leave him without giving him more chances, file for custody, they probably won’t. But can they yes. But as long as you leave him, file for an O.P. for yourself and child, and don’t allow him to continue to manipulate you, you should be good.

Get a lawyer immediately because yes, that can happen. You need to show that you are trying and you want to keep your son from harm.

1 Like

If you prove you have fixed the problem by staying away then you should be fine but if you show any sign he will be in the picture again then yes your responsible so in the case negligent

They can take your baby but it would be best if you legally separate yourself from your ex have a protective order and supervised visits through DSS in most cases DSS will ask you to take parenting class and some other classes say yes and go but they want to see you’re not going to allow your baby to be around/alone with your ex

1 Like

Yes…if you allow your child to go with him knowing he is not stable.
I have a friend who has full custody of his son, the mom came and wanted to take him, welfare was notified by another person who saw her with child…he was called and warned not to let it happen again or he would lose custody…this would happen because he knows she does drugs…even though not high at the time…

If you are knowingly exposing your child to an abusive drunk… then yes, they can take the kids! Why wouldn’t they, if the parent won’t protect them, then they have to… stay away from the idiot, keep your kids away from him and prove to them you’re doing everything you can to not expose them to violence and danger…

2 Likes

Yes…it’s endangerment to leave your child with someone you know can and has been a danger to them.

Arabella Parker…look it up!

Saw the mother on Steve Wilkos show and she said that the bf wouldn’t let her call 911 initially because of bruises Arabella had from the Sunday prior. Steve asked her why there were bruises and she said the bf had tried to drown Arabella in the bathtub. WTF was that baby still doing in the same house as that man? I am not a big woman but if someone tried to drown my baby, I’d beat them and/or get my kid the hell out!

THE MOTHER put Arabella in a situation with an abusive bf. THE MOTHER chose not to remove and protect Arabella when the abuse started after only a month with him. THE MOTHER made all the choices for beautiful 3yo Arabella, who could not protect herself. THE MOTHER was as much in the wrong as he is in my opinion.

My kids at home are 17yo and almost 8yo. My bf and I have been together almost 9 years. Even NOW if he laid his hands on these kids (mine or ours), he’d be out the door on his ass faster than you can blink. THE VERY FIRST TIME! Yes I love him…but my job as Mom is to protect my children…not a man.

Yes they can take your child if you exposed them to an abusive environment. It is your job to protect your child from it and if you are aware of his drinking (no matter the frequency) then you are not protecting the child. Get out now and stay out and never allow your child to be in a situation like that again even if it is their own father.

3 Likes

Yes they can take your child if your husband beats you in front of the child they can take the child 🤷 Anytime the cops are called out on a Domestic (of any kind) usually CPS or whatever it is called where you live is notified it is up to them if they open up a case or not. Been there done that they’re going to make you sign a safety plan and they will do pop up visits for a few months better not go back to him they’ll sever your rights.

2 Likes

Well do the right thing and leave him

3 Likes

They can. But you can stop it. Get him the fuck away from your kid. Get a court order for supervised visits only. Ask them what resources they’d recommend for you to keep him out and away.

First you have to realize that he’s never going to change it doesn’t matter what he says you being away for just a couple of weeks he it’s just like him being a hunter and he’s going to hunt you down and once he gets you he don’t care that’s something you have to realize and you have to realize that you’re better than that and yes they have a right to get involved because of protecting your son and God help you if anything ever happened to him you would never forgive yourself think of him and think of what could be happening when you’re not at home you’ve heard the horror stories don’t be one of them first you have to realize that he’s never going to change it doesn’t matter what he says you being away for just a couple of weeks he its just like him being the hunter and he’s going to hunt you down and once he gets you he don’t care that’s something you have to realize and you have to realize that you’re better than that and yes they have a right to get involved because the protecting your son and God help you if anything ever happened to him you would never forgive yourself think of him and think of what could be happening when you’re not at home you’ve heard the horror stories don’t be one of them it’s time to move on let this what you call a man go because he’s not a man is that a husband he’s not even a friend

2 Likes