Did anyone ever feel like their baby was going to fall out?

With any of your pregnancies did it ever feel like the kiddo was gonna fall out of you? Like they were literally at the entrance, crowning without the actual pain? Just pressure. I have to cross my legs or sit down it gets so intense. It doesn’t hurt, really. It’s just SO MUCH pressure. Beyond what I felt with my other two pregnancies. My son has sat super low the entire time, but this is just a little much. I’ve also had a lot of mucus-like discharge. Not thick enough to be my mucus plug, but it’s definitely increased in volume over the past few days. Is this normal or should I contact my OB?

10 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Did anyone ever feel like their baby was going to fall out?

How far along are you? This sounds like “lightening crotch”

1 Like

My 3rd baby rested on my cervix and yes UT felt like he wad going to fall out especially the last month

1 Like

Call your doctor to be safe. Idk how far along you are but I felt exactly like this with my son. It was soooo uncomfortable to walk or sit. He was 2 weeks early

Thy lightning crotch

1 Like

How far are you ? Your waters might be bulging that’s a pressure like no other.

You should always contact your ob with any questions or concerns.

1 Like

Yep with my second I felt like there was a bowling ball between my legs extreme braxton hicks the last 3 weeks and he was a week late go get checked make sure everything ok but that was normal for me he was just wicked low😱

I’m having this right now :see_no_evil:
My baby is breech and I’m feeling every little move so much down below x
My midwife said it’s ok have hospital weds x

If you are worried at all give your midwife a call xxx

Call dr. Mucus plug don’t have to come all at once for you to lose it. Your water may be trying to break but for some reason not

It was the same with my third. I always made the comment that it was like she was about to fall out the entire last month. My doctor said it was normal…especially with it being my third baby. It was just so awkward and felt so weird. :scream:

Contact your ob, just to be safe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The whole second part of my pregnancy with my third I was like this, was losing plug for months as well but it regenerates as long as it’s not blood tinged I was told it’s absolutely fine. My waters broke the day before my due date and he was born the following morning so it definitely wasn’t a sign he was coming early at all that’s for sure x

Ummmmmmm the mucus plug sometimes does not come out all at once. I would visit the OB and have them check.

1 Like

l Get paid over $117 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17454 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://IncomeGreat757.pages.dev/

yes with my 3rd she was my 9 pounder

Yes
And when contractions started, she was born 45 minutes after the first one lol

Yes and I just knew he was going to be big bc it hurt soooo bad and he ended up being my smallest lol

How far along are you? That’s the biggest missing piece of information

1 Like

When I was toward the end of my pregnancies yes it felt like that baby was gonna slide right out it was just pressure

Yep. I’m 30 weeks with my third. But I’m also already in pre term labor & dilating & effaced. I’m also on meds around the clock to keep my contractions under control. Contact your OB, it’s your best bet.

Yes I suggest getting checked
Don’t want to alarm you,
I had mucusy discharge for a few days and lots of pressure I thought I was going crazy because I kept getting the feeling of tapping on my hoo ha
Turns out my little man was lying transverse& was already on the way (ready to shake drs hand by the time I got to hospital
Good luck mumma

l Get paid over $109 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15984 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://proworkings1370.pages.dev/

I did with my last pregnancy and my water broke in the second trimester.

l Get paid over $109 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $15984 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://proworkings1373.pages.dev/

Yep. One of mine felt like she was gonna fall out. I also had contractions that would be regular then go away &, my water slowly leaked for 3 weeks but neither the Drs in office or the hospital would acknowledge it until I said I was going to another hospital. At that point my AFI was 0. I thought with all I expirenced she’d just come out like all those wonderful stories we hear. Nope she was 3 days of labor.

How far along are you

2 Likes

Yes with my third
I had to sit on my side or it felt like I was sitting on his head literally x

I did with my son my whole pregnancy you can try those belly support bands to relieve a lil weight down… I did have my son at 36 wks I ended up getting preclampsia but yeah sitting or squating with my legs spread was my only relief and the band helped a lil

Yes but it was 27 yrs ago he came 2 wks early at 5.10 lbs

Yes, with my 10 lb 5 oz baby!!

Yes!! My last daughter I could barely move!!! She was 8lbs 6ozs when they took her at 37 weeks!

Yessss I had so much pressure down there with my 2nd through my whole pregnancy I ended up going into preterm labor 6 weeks early.

I was 29 weeks and they hit my sons foot with an internal sonogram. He was born at 29 weeks at 3lb 12oz he is 13 now and doing great. I felt like he was kicking me down there and everyone told me I was crazy but he really was trying to get out.

1 Like

I’m so glad I’m not the only one.im 38 weeks tomorrow and I feel like my little man is just ready to pop out at any min.

Yep but I still had to be induced ffs lol

I would definitely call yr ob they may want u to come in and at least get checked out and make sure everything is good.

My wife was an OB nurse and she would tell you that Dr. Google or Dr. Internet friends is not the answer. Get checked ASAP just to verify that everything is still ok.

1 Like

I did with my son! The whole last trimester. I was at 2 cm the last few weeks and he was dropped way low. The explanation… He was 9 lb 5 oz and 21 in!! I also carried two weeks over due date.

I was the same with my third! I think it’s just that muscles are a lot weaker and you feel things so much more!!

Well since you have not stated how far along you are or what stage of your pregnancy you’re in I would tell you to call your OB because everything I just read sounds like what my daughter was experiencing the entire weekend before she gave birth. But since you never stated how far along you were or what stage of your pregnancy you’re in I don’t know if that’s helpful at all so definitely call your OB

1 Like

Im pregnant now with my second i literally feel the exact same way

The more I had, the worse that feeling got.
I’ve had 5.
I thought my last one was gonna just fall out haha. The pressure was insane.
I had false labour 4 times and Finally had to be induced.
Hang in there mama. Obviously the baby can’t fall out but it sure feels that way sometimes!

Yes, caused by symphesis pubis dysfunction. I had it my last pregnancy and this pregnancy. Bed rest and physical therapy are the only things that can help