Did anyone give birth with strep b and gestational diabetes?

Hey loves so I’m almost due and I just packed my hospital bag and my son’s bag. This is my third kid but I’m so nervous because I got diagnosed with group b or strep b and gestational diabetes. I’ve never had either so I’m nervous and hope for a safe delivery anyone had these same diagnosis and was healthy and had a healthy baby

1 Like

I’ve never made it far enough to get tested for it before delivery. So I’ve had the antibiotics every time just in case. Nothing to worry about!

I don’t have GBS but I do have gestational diabetes. I’ve been diet controlled since 24 weeks and am now almost 38 weeks. As far as the GBS I did have it with my 2nd daughter and they just administered IV antibiotics before birth.

Iam diabetic with my first I had strep when u get ur iv at the hospital they will give u antibiotics before u deliver you and baby will be fine don’t stress momma. Congratulations

I tested positive for a GBS. And I didn’t make it to the hospital in time to have had the antibiotics during my labor. So, after I gave birth, they kept my infant for 4 hours administering antibiotics to her and then I got to see her afterwards and she was perfectly fine and I had a perfectly healthy pregnancy and a perfectly healthy delivery.