Did anyone predict their babies gender in a dream?

Has anyone else dreamt of their babies gender and it ended up being right? i have done this with all 4 kids…months before i even knew iw as going to be pregnant i would have a baby dream with the gender and it was right all 4 times

11 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Did anyone predict their babies gender in a dream?

Yes. 2 dreams. Both boys. Both correct.

With my first I dreamt I had a girl named Elizabeth. That is now her middle name

I did. Both my sisters had boys & I always joked I’d be the one to have a girl. I always dreamt she was a girl during pregnancy. I was right

Yes and I knew my oldest would have blue eyes

Yes and all girls!!!

Yes, I had a dream my oldest would be a girl with brown hair and eyes

Yes and he was a boy

Yes! I did- I had a dream when I was 1 month pregnant. I saw a babygirl with big brown eyes and big chubby cheeks. It was my daughter!

So far i have been right about everyine elses sex EXCEPT MY OWN BABIES. lol mu intuition is spot in for everyine else but i was wrong with both of mine.

It’s a 50/50 shot so the odds are great lol :laughing:

1 Like

Yes the dreams and all of the old wives tales I read up on predicted her gender correctly so when the scan confirmed I knew

I did this 6 x with my sister and sister in law each time was correct

Happened with both of mine!! I have a boy & a girl

Yes, I had a dream I was with a little girl saving her from zombies. This was before covid happened, and had her during quarantine. I hadn’t been watching anything zombie related so it was quite weird. So many vivid dreams in random orders relating to each other. Was so convinced I was having a boy too. Had my girl 5/5/20.

I mean it 50/50 chances of it being right. If you have a dream about it being a girl and it randomly is a girl you cant call that for a fact a prediction…more like a good guess.

Yes I had dreams I was having a boy and had a boy

No but my best friend had a dream of what my daughter would look like and that she would be a girl and she was dead on right! Ariel Corob :heart:

2 Likes

I did with my oldest

Yes, I knew what I was having before the ultrasound😉 with all 4 of my kiddos!

Not mine. But I have had dreams of other people pregnant and told them and then they find out they are. It’s happened several times.

Mine where always wrong :laughing:

I dreamt all three of my kids were boys. With my girls I started dreaming about holding a baby boy all the time after I was pregnant even after finding out their gender. My son I had one dream a month before I got pregnant which I thought was crazy because I had been celibate for years but never had another dream about him after. Thought he was gonna be a girl even after the ultrasound because I dreamt of boys with my girls

I mean I dreamed I hit the lottery that didn’t come true but I guess you got a 50/50 chance in your situation

3 Likes

My boy I dreamt it was a girl. I’m pregnant now & dreamt it was a boy, but it’s a girl. So really, it’s just a dream.

3 dreams it was a boy and 1 it was a girl, and it was a boy lol

My daughters biological father did, he dreamt that I was having a baby girl and she had my blue eyes… he died when I was around 4 months along with her… she has my blue eyes too :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I just got paid $7950 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 12899 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://HugePays131.pages.dev

Nope… I dreamed my whole live about a baby boy. Finally got pregnant after 17yrs and it was a girl :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did with my first daughter, didn’t even know I was pregnant at the time. Named her the same name in my dream.

Not me but my husband predicted our last babies gender in a dream.

I never dreamed them but when I found out I was pregnant I hoped and hoped and got what I wanted both times. Hopefully it will be the same this time around. Fingers crossed!

My mum did with all 7 of her grandkids. She usually just dreamed of someone holding a baby wrapped in a pink or blue blanket. With my second she had the gender wrong but a couple of weeks before birth she had another dream that showed the opposite sex to what she had originally though. Seen her face and described exactly how she’d look…was spot on.

2 Likes

I knew both genders almost immediately when I found out i was pregnant.

Yes I have and it was only right 1 time out of 5 but I kept dreaming of girls and only 1 is a girl lol

I had a dream that my daughter was a girl when I was pregnant but didn’t even know I was pregnant yet!

I also had a dream of my son being a boy when I was maybe 6 weeks pregnant of him as a teenager looking exactly like my husband !

Both dreams turned to be true

With my last pregnancy. I knew I was having all boys until I decided it was my last one and it would be a girl. Three boys, one girl. Had a dream of her in the back of my car picking up her brother’s from school, she had dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and pink slip on shoes.
Low and behold, my daughter has dirty blonde hair and green eyes :black_heart:

It is a 50-50 chance lol.

My family has had only boys for 17 years by the time I was pregnant and so of course we all automatically assumed that I was also having a boy. I had a boy name picked out. I told everyone that it most likely would be a boy. Until one night I had a dream that I was following someone through doors in a house. They didn’t really have any shape or gender I just knew that it was an adult person. Until it went through one door and I opened it and standing inside was a girl and she said it’s me mom I am your daughter. I called my sister the next morning who by the way knew the gender and she later told me that the dream really freaked her out because I in fact was having a girl.

Not me but my husband did with both of our kids and he ended up being right both times

Not me. I thought it was a girl, I had all the signs. The morning sickness, the sweet cravings and carrying my baby in the front. It was a boy

All my dreams were of boys
And I just knew I was having a girl nope ended up with a boy .

I was told girl with my oldest but I always dreamt he was a boy and when talking about him beofre he was born I would I would always find myself calling him “he”

It was right both pregnancies!

Not through Dreams but I knew I was having a girl. Idk how I knew I Just did.

I had a dream I was holding a little boy that looked exactly like my husband and he does look just like my husband

I’m very skeptical when it comes to investing in stuffs online. But just because I seriously needed help financially and seeing that I literally had nothing to lose, I had to take the bold step to invest in bitcoin with Rochelle Shannon. That turned out to be the best financial decision I’ve ever made. Today I’m doing quite alright financially.

I just got paid $7789 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $12700 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://DollarSuccess243.pages.dev/

I had a dream when I was 8 months pregnant, that I had twin girls!!! We so desperately wanted a boy! We didn’t know the gender until he was born, but I remember asking God why he gave me 2 girls and all I wanted was one boy! :joy:

my mom had that dream with my son and was right :+1:

When I was pregnant with baby 1 I kept dreaming of baby number 3. Like splitting image, personality and even on a property we hadn’t even bought yet. Bizarre

Yes… & other people’s babies also!!

I dreamt I was going to have twins the day before my ultrasound and I woke up and just knew. Was zero percent surprised when she told me.

Not a dream but I said knowing my luck I’ll have all boys… because I really wanted a girl… ended up with 3 boys :upside_down_face: eh but I love them anyway, they act like sassy little girls sometimes :rofl: 3 kids is my limit

Yes, I knew my oldest was going to be a boy. I had constant dreams throughout my pregnancy of a tan, blue eyed and blond hair boy. That’s what I ended up with.

Yes i did and i was right

I just got paid $6458 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 12114 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://NethomeJob260.pages.dev/

I just had a feeling. I can’t explain it. I was right both times. Two daughters.

I just got paid $6458 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $ 12690 her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less.

This is what I do… https://NethomeJob324.pages.dev/

No because I had a dream that I was having a boy once and then a different dream that I was having a girl. The girl one ended up being right unless it means that my kid will grow up and be trans or gender netural or gender fluid… do not start stating hate on my post. If my kid ends up any of those things I will not care and will still love my child. And I definitely have no place to judge her and a non-binary person myself