Did you regret not having a baby shower?

Never had one for any of my 4 girls and no one offered to have us one​:cry: but you can bet my girls are having one when they have babies. It’s going to be like babies fest 2020​:tada::baby_bottle::lollipop::carousel_horse::world_map::paintbrush::white_small_square::white_small_square:

3 Likes

Oh honey every baby should be celebrated! Yes have one or ask someone close to you

2 Likes

Just because she doesn’t enjoy being pregnant and doesn’t want a baby shower does not mean she isn’t excited for the arrival of her child. Y’all need to understand pregnancy isn’t fun and enjoyable for everyone :relaxed:

1 Like

I regret not having one nobody through me one .I should have done it myself .but I didn’t think about that . pregnancy brain lol

I felt this way with my first two pregnancy’s . But my third baby I even had 2 baby showers and it was great . It can just be lunch with friends and gifts you don’t gotta go all out

1 Like

When we adopted our son we didn’t have a shower or any kind any of celebration or nothing no on ever offered to do anything but that was ok because he had at the time and now everything he needs and wonts that how my family is they do for other people but not for there own blood

I had 3 of them for my one and only child, but I never put them on myself. Ive never heard of someone giving themselves their own baby shower, it’s normally family and friends that put them on.

1 Like

Yes me I was always looking forward to that

I did a baby shower and no one showed up so… I regret throwing one simply because it was a waste of my time amd energy

1 Like

Maybe you’d feel less alone/ better if you had a shower…

I had a shower with all 4 of my kids

Didn’t with either of mine. I preferred people visiting to see my babies when they were here.

I had 2 with my son - but not one with my daughter - I don’t remember her being in need of anything

Never really had a baby shower for any of my kids either

This makes me feel sad for you. Pregnancy should be a blessing and bring you Joy. If there is no one your close to that can help you than maybe go and pick out something for the baby. It doesn’t have to be expensive. Maybe a bib, booties or a onesie. That little baby is going to need a happy mommy :heart: