Dinner recipe ideas?

What are some good dinner ideas that are easy? I am so busy with work and need something healthy that I can dump and go…

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Dinner recipe ideas? - Mamas Uncut

I make a fruit smoothie for dinner. 1 cup of frozen strawberries, 1 cup of frozen blueberries (both from Costco), 2 containers of yogurt, 2 bananas (I prefer the small ones because they’re sweeter), add water (how much depends on how thick you like your smoothie) and blend.

There’s a group on here called Cheap Meal Ideas. I get lots of tips off there.

I get paid over $ 135 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 20244 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://GetPaid361.pages.dev/

I put almost everything in my slow cooker. Wrap potatoes in foil and put in the bottom, then wrap seasoned chicken breasts or pork chops in foil on top of the potatoes and cook it on low for 6 hours. When you get home you have “baked” potatoes and chicken. So easy and clean up is a breeze!

l get paid over $154 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $17186 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

M0re Info. https://cashpro30.pages.dev/

Facebook page Cheap Meal Ideas.

Get Goya Black Bean soup, microwave it and pour it over a pack of 90-second brown basmati rice. Squeeze some lime juice on top. Dinner in a few minutes.

Pie crust shell + leftover cooked poultry or cooked hamburger, ground lamb or other meat + frozen mixed vegetables & any leftover vegetables you have on hand+ can of cream of something soup (pick your favorite). Add onion chopped in a food processor if you have a minute. Add spices if you want (condensed soup has enough salt). Mix all ingredients, pour into pie crusts & bake about 30-45 minutes. Add fresh fruit & you have a balanced meal. Leave out meat & add rinsed & drained canned beans, textured vegetable protein or diced tofu for a vegetarian option

Make a quiche using 3 eggs, 2/3 cup cream, cheese (Gruyere is traditional, cheddar is easy, but you can use all kinds in combination; grate harder cheeses in the blender or food processor for speed), whatever vegetables and/or meats you like. 6 eggs & 1 1/3 cups cream will fill 2 pie shells. Ham, bacon, onion & Gruyere cheese is traditional Lorraine. I also like cheese, chopped onion, spinach & artichoke hearts; broccoli, cheese & onion; or cheese, corn, salsa & sausage.

Make crepes with Bisquick using twice the liquid for regular pancakes & cook a bunch in a non-stick pan when you have some time. Freeze. Pop some out of the freezer, nuke 15-30 seconds (makes them pliable), fill and roll up. Place rolled, filled crepes in a greased pan & cook in 350 degree (toaster) oven until heated through. Chicken a la king, ham & cheese, vegetables in tomato paste, asparagus, Danish ham slices & Hollandaise sauce are my fave combos. Or fill with fruit, whipped cream, pie filling and/or chocolate for dessert. I also like to spread apricot jam or orange marmalade on them, sprinkle with Grand Marnier and fold them into triangles. Eat cold or nuke a few seconds until warm. Top dessert crepes with ice cream.

Make gravy from a packet. Throw in thin sliced chicken, roast beef or turkey and pour over whole grain, sprouted or seeded bread. Add a packaged salad, heated frozen or canned vegetables and fruit.

Put a bag baby carrots, a bag of little potatoes, pearl or quartered regular onions and a bag of fresh green beans in a crock pot with a beef roast. Turn in low in the am & come home to dinner. I throw in dried apricots for extra flavor.

Make a chipotle burritos with flour tortillas, cooked hamburger, 99-second rice, corn, salsa & a can of black beans, maybe some tomato paste, shredded cheese, a can of sliced olives & a spritz of lime juice. Roll up & microwave. Top with additional salsa, guacamole, cilantro, sour cream.

Fry up some pork chops, dump thyme, rosemary, parsley & some white wine in the pan & let it simmer a while. Make instant mashed potatoes or 90-second rice, open cans of red cabbage, sauerkraut, beets, and/or green beans or add whatever vegetables you like as sides. Serve with applesauce.

Quinoa is easy: boil water add quinoa & let sit a few minutes until done. Also a complete protein.

Drain a can of mixed vegetables. Add equal parts mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. Voila! Instant French side dish.

Cook hamburger meat. Drain grease & put in casserole dish. Top with frozen, fresh or canned green beans, then pour tomato sauce on top. Add a layer of frozen onion rings (or fresh onion slices), then top with mashed potatoes & sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake until cooked though.

Add broccoli, peas or mashed orange or yellow squash into Mac n cheese for more nutrients.

Fajitas are quick & easy if you buy pre-cut peppers, onions & chicken, beef or pork strips… Fry up, add sliced or little tomatoes, and mushrooms if you want, add cheese and roll in flour tortillas. Top with salsa, guac, cilantro, sour cream.

Buy those microwaveable packets of Indian food and eat plain or pour over rice. They’re vegetarian. Or use them as a side dish. Serve with sliced mangoes.

Of course there’s lots of quick dinners in the frozen foods section of the grocery store. Also having breakfast foods for dinner is quick and easy.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Dinner recipe ideas?