Do babies need to be swaddled?

I see a lot of replies here about babies not liking to be swaddled which makes since because they are cramped up in the uterus until birth once they stretch their little feet and arms out they are probably thinking oh I like this and don’t want to go back to being in that position anymore they discovered they could do something new.

2 Likes

My son hated being swaddled after he was about a week old.

I never swaddled my first 3. I have 6 living 2 angels.

I have 3 kids my oldest 2 hated being swaddled so I didn’t my youngest had to be swaddled and still refuses to sleep unless she’s in her sleep sack

My daughter HATED to be swaddled.

Babies do not have to be swaddled! Period

2 Likes

my kids hated being swaddled. so i never did. i even told the nurses at the hospital with my son to stop.

I never swaddle either one of mine .the way I looked at it, it’s like being tied up so tight you can even move

Not all babies like swaddling my girls did my boy didn’t.

Nothing is wrong. Don’t swaddle.

Mine hated it…so i didn’t!

My 2nd didn’t like it. My first did

Just relax if he doesn’t like it forget it u will learn your baby he will tell u what he needs. it’s a long life and what works for one will not work for anther

1 Like

No. My kids did not like it

Some babies love it, others… like my son… hate it

1 Like

Girl, my kids busted through the swaddles as if they came from the Hulk.

3 Likes

He might just not like it. He doesn’t have to be swaddled lol. It’s supposed to be comforting because that’s how they are in the womb. If he don’t like it, don’t do it. He may startle himself awake with movements occasionally but it’s not a big deal.

1 Like

I never swaddled any of mine once we were home.

1 Like

These are the kinds of questions people ask when they shouldn’t be having kids!

2 Likes

Each new opportunity that you come across, always try to give it a try because this might be your
Golden chance of making yourself good income, you don’t have to wait, its free, work towards it my dear I promise you will make it out successfully as I did stop having double mind.Dm her
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

WOW :astonished: this is really amazing earning massively from Bitcoin investment with the help of an honest and genuine expert Manager Ma’am Elizabeth James , As a newbie I started with what I could actually afford (starter plan)and to be honest am shocked with the outcome​:astonished::heart:SO AMAZING :clinking_glasses:…to get started contact​:writing_hand:

Each an every moment of my life. I keep thanking God for directing me to your path, you are a God send, now I’m debt free through crypto currency investment
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I Can’t believe this but it’s true and I’m happy this online trading could change my life for good…Thanks once more for the effort and support you put in making my life worthwhile… God bless you Mrs, Elizabeth James I’m really excited to be apart of this wonderful opportunity ma’am🙏reach out to her
:point_down::point_down:

I am so lucky to invest with Mrs Elizabeth James she’s the only account manager I’ve seen to be legit and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform a lot. You can contact her and make your own profit, message her on the name :point_right:

I never swaddled any of my 5 kids. Some kids hate it. You do what is best for your child.

I didn’t swaddle my 2 babies, I just felt like I wasn’t very good at it and they also didn’t like it. I just used sleep sacks and warm pajamas that are safe.

2 of my grandkids hated to be swaddled but my youngest grandson still loves it at 6 months old. It’s all in the baby.

First congratulations on the new little one! Second I’m a mom of toy neither one of kids liked being swaddled. One likes the blanket on her and my son loves it next him so he can hold by his face.

My baby cries while im swaddling her but once she’s swaddled she falls asleep and sleeps better 9/10 times