Do bigger men have a lower sperm count?

My bear is 280 and has 0 issue making babies. Like first time not pulling out and I didn’t start ovulating til a day or two later skills

Weight causes pregnancy issues for women who are overweight. Three reason for this is because far cells store estrogen. That’s why women tend to get pregnant after weight loss. As those fat cells shrink, they release all that estrogen back into your system.

This is what doctors told me as I struggled with my weight. As far as men go… For every 35 pounds they lose… They gain an inch.

#truestory

2 Likes

My partner is on the skinny side of life and it took us just over 10 months to get me pregnant, after a while we just stopped ‘trying’ as such and did it whenever and when the time was right my body decided it was my turn to fall pregnant, the worst thing you can do is add too much pressure to yourselves as stress can cause it to take longer to conceive xx

Not necessarily weight but diet and food choices that are typically eaten daily can play a factor!

My hubby is technically and we got pregnant on birth control

Nope. My husband was obese when I got pregnant with my middle child. And we had a miscarriage 1 month before that.

My husband is a bigger man, as well. We got pregnant w our daughter on the first try.

But, I tracked my ovulation & periods like crazy.

My husband gained weight and it threw off his testosterone levels. He now takes a pill twice a week and that is enough to level it all back out and we get pregnant. If he stops taking it we can’t get pregnant